His Heart Still Hers

You're My Twinkle


 

                                                                                                     Posted Image




A smile crept on her angelic face as the scenes that happened earlier crossed her mind. Her smile grew wider as her memory flew from Ellie started to call her mommy to the moment where Mrs.Liu thanked her, then to bathing Ellie with Aiden,... All those things made she felt very much welcome to her best friend’s family. However, just before she started working on folding the tissues again, the final scene flashed repeatedly throughout her giddy mind. She still remember the taste of his lips. Unconsciously, Krystal touch her lips in response.  Her smile also grew wider and her cheeks started to turn from pale white to a shade of hue pink. As she was about to recompose herself from such frenzied feeling, her eyes met Aiden’s when she want to put the box of folded tissue to another table . Time goes slow in Krystal’s view as she saw Aiden smiled to her and left a playful wink before disappearing to another room with the kids.


Receiving a playful wink from her crush made Krystal’s cheek become redder. She tried to act normally by continuing her halt work with the tissues and hid her cheeks behind her bangs and hope that none of her friends saw the interaction. However, not a second later,




“Sooojungiiiieee~~” her best friend’s voice startled Krystal from her trance. Sulli nudge Krystal at the side as her brows playfully moved up and down in excitement. “Is something happen between you and oppa????” she continue as her grin became wider...




“Aaa?? AAA??? Somethinggggg happen rrrrriggghttt?” Sulli  said as she continue nudging Krystal.




“A...aniii.... Nothing happen...” Krystal stuttered.




Then Ellie came to the rescue as she drag Sulli to somewhere else. However, before she completely out of Krystal’s gaze, she managed to mouthed “I’ll continue this later” to Krystal which was completely delivered and understood by the latter herself.




**************************




Krystal and Ellie were playing with other kids in the garden when suddenly a familiar voice echoed throughout the area.


Click hereto listen to this song



Shawty so unusual she do things I never ever ever know


That’s why Imma keep her til I have to go,go


But I don’t wanna go,go..




There, in the middle of the garden, she saw Aiden standing proudly facing her beside the piano. To be honest, she did not realize when the piano was placed there. To add into her shocking combos, her best friend, Luna was playing the piano.




“Mommy, Appa’s gonna sing a song~~~” Ellie cheered quietly to her. She jumped enthusiastically and Krystal needs to calm her. “Calm down Ellie.. Let’s hear Appa’s singing” she said as she motioned the little girl to sit on her lap. Ellie obeyed and properly sat on her mommy’s lap.



Aiden repeat the same verse as his eyes never left Krystal, meanwhile Krystal was trying her best to avoid Aiden’s.




With a one kiss, she made me fall in love


With a one kiss, she made her love my drug


With a one kiss, one kiss


She got me sprung, one kiss, one kiss, one kiss




Somehow, Krystal’s heartbeat started to race as she heard him singing.




With a one kiss, had me feeling like a new man


Changed my world, UP! Here’s to the new plans


One Kiss One Kiss One Kiss




She could not stop from thinking that the song was dedicated to her. Not long after Aiden moved around the garden, again, their eyes met and a small smile crept on her face.




Amber started to dance to the song, with a group of kids followed him from behind as he continue singing..



Thats all I ever needed


That’s all I ever dreamed of that kiss


That kiss, cause she already know


She taste better than her kiss & she know


That’s why I gottta keep her,


Cause her love is why Imma need her and


I gotta say is say all I gotta say is




*OUCH* *OUCH* *OUCH**OOOOUUUUCCHHH*




Instead of hearing the song, several yelps of pains were echoed. Luna stop playing as all the dancers, including Aiden were crumpled together on the ground.




“Yah! How many times did I told you to tie your shoelaces properly. Look what’ve you doneee!!!”




“Mianhee....” The boy that caused the chaos uttered slowly. He always had problem with his shoelaces and it’s not his intention to mess his hyung’s request. Aiden is his favourite hyung and when his hyung ask for their help, he also want to be part of the team.




Sensing that the situation might be out of controlled, Aiden was fast enough to comfort them.



“It’s okay everyone. You guys already did your best.”



“But hyung..”



“Come on... we can always dance like this in the future, right?” He said as he ruffled the shoelace’s kid hair.



“Come on... cheer up a bit..” he said to all the kids.. He nudged them playfully and soon, laughter filled the garden.




*************************




Everyone are having their ice cream inside the house after Victoria come with multiple boxes of home made ice cream after the chaos, leaving Aiden, the problematic kid, Krystal and Ellie in the garden.



Aiden just finish tying the kid’s shoelace when Krystal came with Ellie to them.



The four of them were having funs before the kid left with Ellie to get ice cream, leaving the two adults behind.



They sat next to each other, facing the clear blue sky in comfortable silence.



Few minutes passed, and still none of them utter any words since the two kids left.



Deep within Krystal’s soul, she is very determined to know whether Aiden did really meant the song or not but she’s just too shy to ask directly to Aiden.




As her shy and curiosity souls keep on debating within her minds,














a soothing aura engulf Krystal’s ballastic feeling when Aiden’s muscular hand crawled towards her hand.






Seconds later, with a gentle touch, Aiden’s finger slipped perfectly between hers.





Next, she felt Aiden’s  firm grasp on her hand and with that,













she believed that he really meant that song and.....



















his heart is definitely belong to her.  





TO BE CONTINUED .