Sehun's true identity.

Delinquents.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's true identity. 

 

 

“ You've got some guts. ” Kai said and smirked. He lifted up his fist and attempted to land a light punch on Uri, totally underestimating Uri's strength. Uri who saw through his attack immediately dodged him and gave him a small poke on his stomach. That was payback for underestimating her, if he didn't take her seriously ... why would she?

 

 

“ Wow, I guess you're not some random rich girl. ” Kai admitted, but he knew that a girl could never match his strength. Furthermore, he had always categorized girls as the weak ones.

 

 

Kai dodged Uri's serious punch, he was surprised, really surprised. The punch was strong, he could feel it. Kai started to worry, was he underestimating Uri? He shook his head and continued focusing on the fight. Uri saw Kai's burning eyes, he was finally serious. Uri also turned motivated and serious. The two of them punched, defended and dodged. Kai made a surprise kick and Uri quickly avoided it with her good reflexes. Kai was impressed, he had never seen such a strong girl. Perhaps he was already starting to feel something. Because every time Uri landed a punch on him or avoided his kicks he could feel how fast his heart was beating.

 

 

He didn't know if the reason for his heart beating was because of Uri or the fight itself. His eyes just couldn't back away from Uri, it was like his eyes were glued at her. Luhan as well. Uri really looked like a shining beauty and she fought really elegantly. No unnecessary movements were made, Uri's smile. It was like they were drawn to her automatically. Baekhyun looked at the fierce fight with a smile, he was to proud of his twin. No one could fight better than her. She was outstanding. Baekhyun closed his eyes with his smile still on. He clapped his hands after a while. 

 

 

“ Okay, that's the end. That was quite a fight, do you approve of Uri now? ” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow, he asked although he knew the answer. Kai panted roughly, he placed his arms on his knees trying to catch his breath. Kai looked up at Uri who stood in front of him with a confident smile. Kai raised his arms above his head in defeat. 

 

 

“ Okay okay,you're strong. I approve. ” Kai finally gave in. He was too mesmerized by Uri and her beauty.  Baekhyun flipped his bangs away from his eyes, just what he predicted. Baekhyun immediately embraced Uri with his arms. He whispered something that made everyone curious. Baekhyun smirked, he liked teasing the guys like this. Luhan who saw the two twins hugging immediately looked away awkwardly, Kai and Kris who were just literally staring at them. 

 

 

“ Baekhyun! ” Chanyeol scolded while drinking his tea with ease. Tao was standing next to Chanyeol with his usual pokerface. Baekhyun stuck out his tongue on Chanyeol and kept on hugging Uri. Chanyeol signaled Tao who immediately separated the two of them. Kai quickly brushed the scene off from his mind and kept on staring at Uri who sat peacefully on a chair drinking tea with her brother Chanyeol. 

 

 

“ Well that makes us eight, we need four more. ” Uri sighed. She already had another one on her mind, but he didn't answer her call. Why she even knew Kris, Kai and Xiumin's numbers was still a secret. She had her contacts after all. If Xiumin joined they'd become nine, they would still lack three members. Who on earth would they recruit then? Kris raised his hand all of a sudden. 

 

 

“ If you need another member, I've got someone. If you don't mind. ” Kris said. Uri immediately looked up with her sparkling eyes. 

 

 

 

“ Let's go and meet him then! ” Uri beamed. Luhan and the rest chuckled at Uri and stood straight up. 

 

 

“ Will all of us even fit in, I mean in the car. We're like eight persons. ” Kai tapped his chin. Chanyeol smirked.

 

 

“ Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter