Fingerprint

Delinquents.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fingerprint.

 

“ Uri, are you sure about this? You want this guy to join us? ” Chanyeol sighed and looked at Sehun, he was slim and he had no muscles on his arms. He looked weak and an easy target for people to bully. Uri on the other hand saw something else in Sehun, there was something about Sehun. Chanyeol looked at Sehun, he was waiting for an answer from Sehun but he remained silent. Uri didn't say anything as well. Baekhyun tapped his finger on the table with a sigh.

 

 

Everyone had assembled in Uri's home and Sehun's first impression of Chanyeol was that he was quite the mature man and Baekhyun was quite the annoying dude. Luhan couldn't agree more, Sehun and Luhan had the same impression of Chanyeol and Baekhyun after all.  

 

 

“ What are you good at? Any special skills? ” Chanyeol asked Sehun who shrugged his shoulders. Baekhyun sighed loudly again.

 

 

“ You want him in our gang and you want him to have the rank EXO Guardian? Twin, you're way too blind if you think that this guy is worthy joining us. ” Baekhyun complained and swung his arm around Uri's neck while literally sniffing on her. Baekhyun smiled, the scent Uri had was like a drug to him. Uri shoved away Baekhyun with an annoyed expression on her face.  

 

 

“ What the hell does everyone have against Sehun? If you won't accept him then I will no longer talk to you guys. ” Uri snorted and looked away. Baekhyun gasped. Luhan sighed hopelessly. 

 

 

“ You will not ignore me! Uri, don't joke around like that. You almost broke my heart into thousand pieces. ” Baekhyun said and exhaled with a shocked expression on his face. Luhan frowned, what the hell was with Baekhyun? He overreacted like hell just now. 

 

 

“ Then will you accept Sehun? ” Uri asked them. Chanyeol gave in and nodded, Baekhyun feared being ignored by Uri and nodded as well. The only one who was still thinking was Luhan, he sat there with his legs crossed. No matter how much he tried, he really didn't like Sehun. Something about Sehun made Luhan angry all the time, his weak appearance and the fact that Sehun never talks back or say anything when he gets bullied annoys him even more. 

 

 

Why would Uri want someone like him? 

 

 

“ Okay, just this time. ” Luhan said and looked away. Uri immediately smiled, they were now six members of the EXO gang. Soon eight, she had already phoned them to visit her mansion for some talk. Uri looked at the clock, it was about time now. The door slammed up and in came Kai and Kris. Kai was excited and Kris was calmly looking around in the mansion. 

 

 

Luhan shook his head in disbelief. What the hell was Uri thinking?! Placing Kai and Sehun in the same gang, that's like having day and night cooperating. They wouldn't work out, in fact they would never get along. Luhan looked at Sehun, he didn't look bothered by Kai's appearance. But Kai on the other hand glared at Sehun and wondered why the heck he was here as well. 

 

 

“ Come come, sit down. Tao, could kindly bring some water for the two of them? ” Uri asked and smiled. Tao bowed slightly and nodded. He went in to the kitchen and he quickly came back with water and some snacks for the two of them. Kris and Kai still didn't know what the hell they were doing here. 

 

 

“ So they're the chosen ones I assume? ” Baekhyun said and focused his eyes on Kris and Kai. Uri nodded. Kai and Kris looked puzzled, chosen for what? 

 

 

“ Wanna join my gang called EXO? ” Uri asked right on spot. Kai coughed on his water and he immediately got his senses back. Gang? Kris shrugged his shoulders, why not? 

 

 

“ I wouldn't mind, where's this Luhan who used my name? ” Kris looked around. Luhan raised his hand without hesitation. Kris raised his left eyebrow. “ I was the one who used your name, problems? ” Luhan tilted his head arrogantly. Kris shook his head. 

 

 

“ Just wanted to meet you for once. You're quite the strong person, or so I've heard. ” Kris said. Luhan nodded. 

 

 

“ My middle name is strong. ” Luhan chuckled, the conversation between Kris and Luhan started to become kind of tense. Kai was still in confusion, he didn't know what exactly he was feeling. His mind was blank. Gang? Chanyeol asked Tao to sit down as well, he was a member of the EXO gang after all. 

 

 

“ So, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter