Beginning.

Delinquents.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Delinquents: Beginning. 

“ Uh-whoa, the school looks horrible. Worse than the pamphlet  picture of the school, ” Uri said. The building was big, all the windows were basically destroyed, dirt was covering the whole building and no signs of any happiness. It looked like a prison for criminals. Uri arrived really early, she was too excited to contain herself. She was too excited to meet the gangsters on this school, she was too excited to experience her life in the Black Eagle School. 

 

 

Black Eagle School is highly known for being a place for drop outs, people who have been expelled from schools and ex-criminals. With other words, this is a school with lots of delinquents. But what was her reason for transferring? Her reason was like any others' reason, to take control of the school and become the strongest. 

 

 

“ I wonder when everyone will arrive. ” Uri yawned and walked around in circles in front of the gate. 

 

 

Uri isn't your ordinary crybaby girl, she's stronger than the average male, she learned different martial art style and she has lived in an environment full of strong men. Despite Uri being a rebel and delinquent she is still an ally of justice. 

 

 

“ You're in the way moron, ” someone said and spitted on the ground. Uri turned around to face the male with her big shiny eyes, her first meeting with a student from the Black Eagle School. 

 

 

“ Hello there, are you a student here?  ” Uri asked cheerfully, the male got taken aback by Uri. 

 

 

“ Yeah, you're a transfer student? ” Luhan questioned Uri who nodded in reply. Luhan nodded and patted Uri's shoulder.

 

 

“ You will regret that you ever chose this school, don't you understand the danger of being here? A girl like you can probably not even protect yourself, no one will help you if you're in danger. ” Luhan warned with a serious look on his face. Uri shrugged it off, she knew that people would underestimate her but she is a cat who's ready to turn into a lion if necessary.  

 

 

“ I fully know the consequences of being a student here, mind your own business dude. ” Uri narrowed her eyes at Luhan and smiled but there was this uneasiness inside of Luhan growing. 

 

 

A crowd started to form and more people started to gather in front of the gate, they were waiting for the teacher to unlock the lock and let them in. Uri got many eyes directed at her, she was a new face after all. Uri inspected every person, they really had an attitude and they were all standing in a posture the typical delinquents usually do. She had never seen a mass of gangsters assembled together. They were unexpectedly quiet. 

 

 

“ S-step in, ” The teacher said and opened up the gate. But once that gate opened up the whole crowd ran in towards the school, they suddenly became wild gorillas. They had become totally insane and crazy. Uri eyed the teacher, he was timidly watching them run around in circles and yell. 

 

 

“ What did I tell you, you'll regret it, ” Luhan mumbled and walked ahead of Uri.  

 

 

“ I will not, this place will be under my control! ” Uri yelled. The students stopped jerking around and the place fell into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter