The King?

Delinquents.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Delinquents: The King?

“ Haah? Empire? You? No way, ” Kai said behind her. Uri sighed and turned around to face him. I don't like this bastard, Uri thought and furrowed her eyebrows. Kai backed away like an innocent lamb and kept on talking bull which annoyed Luhan to death. Kai gasped at the sight of Luhan who immediately sent a death glare at Kai. 

 

 

“ Oh, Luhan. T-To think that you knew Luhan, i-if you excuse me now. I've got something important to attend, ” Kai said and gulped. Uri scratched her head in confusion, Kai's attitude changed in a split second. She eyed Luhan and shook her head. No way, she thought and laughed. She literally dragged Sehun with her around. 

 

 

“ Is there a cafe here? I'm so hungry. ” Uri patted her hungry stomach with a long sigh. 

 

 

“ I don't think you want to enter that place, ” Sehun replied, Luhan nodded in agreement. That place was filled with only bad guys who smoked and sold drugs, it was a dangerous place. The scent inside of the cafe would make anyone puke. Uri didn't mind that though. 

 

 

“ Gangsters, drugs and cigs can't stop me from buying food. I don't care what you guys say, I'm going to the cafe. Coming or not? Otherwise I'll go there myself. ” Uri pouted and looked away, her behavior couldn't get any more childish. Luhan shook his head and ruffled his hair. 

 

 

“ Okay! I don't care anymore, let's just go then. ” Luhan grimaced. Sehun looked at Luhan with a surprised face and turned around to hide his shocked expression. They three of them went straight to the cafe, Sehun was unexpectedly calm about the whole situation. Uri looked at the cafe, it wasn't that bad. 

 

 

“ It looks pretty decent to me, ” Uri said with her arms crossed. Luhan shook his head. 

 

 

“ Don't look at the appearance of the building, wait until you enter inside. ” Luhan wasn't really afraid or scared, he wasn't an ordinary boy after all. He was worried over Uri though, the beasts in this school are hungry and if a lamb passes by they won't hesitate to bite it down. 

 

 

“ Let's go, why are you standing there for Luhan! ” Uri shouted at Luhan and waved. Luhan smirked and entered the cafe. Uri held her nose, it was just like Luhan described this place. Dirty, drugs and smoke. It was a horrible smell. She didn't even dare to breathe through or nose, it was that horrible. 

 

 

Luhan looked worriedly at Uri, he immediately dragged Uri out of the place. 

 

 

“ I told you so, don't force yourself to enter that place. Stand here and let me buy whatever you want to eat. ” Luhan sighed and pulled out his wallet from his pocket. Uri refused to and immediately defended herself. 

 

 

“ I can buy food for myself, it's okay Luhan. Don't worry, I'm not that weak. ” Uri patted Luhan's shoulder and went straight in. She placed her money on the counter and asked for what she wanted to eat. Luhan was watching every move and gesture as Uri calmly walked out from the cafe again through the window. 

 

 

“ What did I say? Easy peasy, want some Sehun? Oh, this is for you. ” She gave bread to Sehun and a bottle of water. Sehun shyly bowed his head and ate the bread Uri gave him, Luhan on the other hand was just as stubborn like usually. He looked at the bottle of water with hesitation. 

 

 

“ No thanks, I'm fine. ” Luhan insisted with. Uri glared at Luhan, she shoved the water bottle in to his hands and ignored Luhan who smiled. He drank a gulp and looked up at the sky. He looked at his uniform, he really liked his uniform. Yellow and black. A good match of colors, he randomly thought. 

 

 

“ Where can I find the king of this school then? The one called Kris? ” Uri asked Luhan. Sehun raised his left eyebrow he seemed to know something. Luhan sort of panicked but he calmly handled the situation. 

 

 

“ He's probably out somewhere, eating. Do you really desire to fight t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter