Underworld.

Delinquents.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Delinquents: Underworld. 

“ Miss Uri, welcome back. ” A guard greeted her with a warm smile, he was handsome and tall. His pronunciation wasn't really on top so Luhan figured out that the guard was a foreigner just like himself.

 

 

“ Thank you Tao, you don't need to be so formal all the time you know. ” Uri sighed, hearing miss all the time made her uncomfortable and she only felt burdened by it. 

 

 

“ Did I hear Uri?! ” A male voice yelled and rushed downstairs with his cap on his head. His trademark cap. It was Uri's brother, Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun is childish, yet strong and he definitely treasures his twin sister Uri. That's right, Baekhyun is Uri's twin brother. They were born and raised together, they care for each other more than anything. People would often misunderstand their relationship, because their skin ship isn't something to look at as a joke. They can hug like it's nothing's wrong, they can sleep together like  nothing's wrong. 

 

 

He pulled in his twin sister for an embrace, they looked like a couple. That wasn't enough, another male was calmly walking downstairs unlike Baekhyun. That was Uri's oldest brother, Chanyeol. He wasn't like Baekhyun, in fact he was the opposite of Baekhyun. Mature. 

 

 

“ Stop hugging like that in front of a guest, ” Chanyeol said and sighed. The guard Tao took off Luhan's jacket and bowed slightly.  Luhan didn't know what to say, he felt like an outsider. He awkwardly greeted this high class family. 

 

 

“ This is Luhan, he's my friend. You know, today I met lots of delinquents. It was so much fun! ” Uri beamed. Chanyeol facepalmed himself. Uri was indeed not an ordinary girl. He didn't really know what to think of this, his sister was literally taking the bad path and socializing with rebels and no-good people. 

 

 

“ Are you closer towards your goal now then? ” Baekhyun put his forehead against Uri's. He slowly placed his hands on Uri's cheeks and smiled. Luhan gasped. What the actual , Luhan thought and stared at them with his mouth widely open. This was more than an ordinary sibling relationship. 

 

 

“ Lika I said, don't get so close to each other! ” Chanyeol scolded. Baekhyun pouted as he got separated away from Uri. Baekhyun stuck out his tongue at Chanyeol and kept on embracing Uri. 

 

 

“ I'm the king of the Black Eagle School. Or more like a queen, you two should join my delinquent circle! ” Uri suggested. Baekhyun — without any hesitation — agreed to join. Luhan didn't like it though, he didn't want some weaklings in this circle. 

 

 

“ Are you sure Uri? He looks quite weak to me. ” Luhan voiced out. Baekhyun glared at Luhan with his big eyes.

 

 

“ Me, weak? I'm up to her level dude. ” Baekhyun flicked Luhan's head. Chanyeol coughed to break the tense atmosphere.  Luhan understood where Uri had gotten her fierce and confident personality from, her twin brother was just like her. Luhan was relieved to at least have a mature person around like Chanyeol. 

 

 

Chanyeol also decided to join the circle of delinquents, not knowing that this would be a start of something new and a really thrilling experience. They all had no idea that this little small delinquent circle would some day be something they'll never ever forget and a life experience. This circle was more than just a circle. But no one really thought that far ahead. This was just something to kill time with. 

 

 

“ Our circle needs a name! How about Baarr? ” Uri thought for a while and nodded. 

 

 

“ We'll call ourselves EXO. The group of delinquents that will one day take control of all gangs. ” Uri joked and laughed. Indeed, they did not know that this 'EXO' would bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter