+Member

Delinquents.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Delinquents: +Member. 

“ Have you heard, Luhan was defeated by a girl! ” 

“ There's a rumor about a Queen. ”

“ There will be new transfer students coming here. ”

“ Is it true that Luhan was defeated? ” 

 

Tons of rumors was spreading like a wild fire throughout school, students were crazily excited. They were far more excited than they usually are. Uri just ignored all those rumors while Luhan tried to deal with them. People kept on approaching Luhan to confirm things. Everyone in school were worried. 

 

If Luhan no longer stood on top, who'd protect them from the students from other schools like before, thanks to Luhan's reputation people feared to enter the school. Now that Luhan no longer is the king of the Black Eagle school, what would protect them now?

 

They didn't even know who the girl was who beat him up, having a girl as their 'king' is a disgrace and people were against it. Luhan knew that things would turn out like this but he tried to at least calm them down. 

 

“ The school is pretty much obsessed with you Luhan, ” Uri said and laughed. Luhan shook his head. 

 

“ They're acting silly, I'm no longer the king. They should stop trying to make me the king again. It was only a bothersome position. ” Luhan sighed heavily. He was glad that the position now belonged to someone stronger than him or at least someone who's 100% devoted to becoming one. 

 

Luhan glared at Sehun as he talked with Uri. Why must a weakling like him hang around the king? Luhan thought. 

 

“ Looks like someone does not want me near you, ” Sehun said in a joking manner and left after saying bye. Uri pinched Luhan's ear with a pout. 

 

“ Why do you have something against Sehun? He's not weak.  ” Uri asked Luhan and poked his stomach roughly. Uri continued to poke his stomach even more roughly until he spoke up. 

 

“ He is a weakling, a strong person like you should not socialize with someone so weak. He's bullied for a reason, ” Luhan finally said and rolled his eyes. Uri looked at him with her her eyes. 

 

“ You're unbelievable, I hang around with him because he has a really nice personality, ” Uri said and poked his stomach for the last time. Luhan grimaced and laughed. Student after student kept on approaching him about this 'king-matter', everyone understood now that Uri was the king of school, more like queen. 

 

“ Watch out for the bad guys, they think we're dating and that's the reason I gave up my position for you. They'll come and fight you, ” Luhan warned. Uri nodded, she could understand them. Everyone longed for her position, they looked down on her. But she's not a whiny girl nor is she a monster, she's just someone strong. 

 

“ Math next, you don't want to miss that subject do you. ” Luhan ruffled Uri's hair and walked in to the classroom, the teacher closed his eyes out of fear and Luhan raised his arms up in the air, trying to say that he wasn't going to harm him. It was normal for a teacher to get beaten up here, delinquents beat up teachers and threaten them to give them good grades. 

 

The classroom was full with students, everyone was there but they were there to observe Uri. No one acknowledged her, she was a girl after all. Cigarettes were lying on the floor and it was a bare mess. The teacher cleared his throat and pushed up his glasses, he slowly began to talk. 

 

“ W-Well, I want to introduce you two new students. Baekhyun and Tao, p-please come in. ” In came Tao and Uri's twin brother, Baekhyun. He was smiling brightly at Uri and he even waved at her. Uri's classmates didn't even care about the transfer students, they were only interested in Uri. They took a mental note of every single thing she did, when she breathed and interacted with Luhan. 

 

“ Baekhyun! ” Uri cheerfully waved back at Baekhyun. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter