Chapter 03.

A Love Triangle.

“______. Are you okay? I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said, grabbing hold of my shoulders.

I moaned in pain when he grabbed me. I forgot about today… until he did that.

“______. What happened?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Uhm, Nothing. I’m fine.” I said, taking Kyuhyun’s arms off my shoulders.

“______. Do you really think I don’t know if something’s wrong or not? Just tell me what happened.”

He really is my best friend… even after so long, he can still understand me.

“Erhm. I…”

“_____. If you really treat me as your best friend, you would tell me everything & hide nothing from me.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oppa. I’m sorry. But I really don’t want to say anything…”

“Why? Wait. Does it have anything to do with me? Or Super Junior?” he asked.

“…”

“Then I take it as a yes. Since it’s because of me, you have to tell me what happened. If you don’t tell me that means you don’t think of me as your best friend.”

“Mianhae. It’s just that it’s a small thing. It’s no big deal.”

I still didn’t want to tell him; I don’t want him to worry.

“It’s a big deal if you get hurt. Now tell me or else I’m going to get mad.” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Okay, fine. Yesterday when we met each other again on the streets, someone else besides my friends saw & today, she spread to everyone that I know you. This group of girls got mad & just shoved me aside. It’s nothing. I’m still breathing aren’t I?” I tried to crack a joke.

All he did was sigh.

“_____. You’re still the same ______ I used to know. Why didn’t you do anything back?”

“Wah, oppa. You’re being a bad influence!” I exclaimed.

Sigh~ “We’re here princess.”

“Thank you oppa. Come in. Catch up with Yunho oppa on stuff.” I said, pulling Kyuhyun to the door.

I knocked on the door & Junsu oppa greeted us.

“Bear bear! Where have you been?!” Junsu yelled, hugging me.

“O-o-oppa. L-let go of m-me.” I said trying to breathe.

“Yah Junsu. Are you trying to kill her? Let go of my dongsaeng.” Yoochun exclaimed, prying Junsu off me.

Junsu walked off pouting.

“Hey cutie. Where’d you go?” Yoochun said, rubbing my head.

“Went to Super Junior’s dorm.” I said.

“How?” Yoochun asked confused.

“My best friend.” I said, pulling Kyuhyun to my side.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Kyuhyun! What’s up?” Yoochun said, giving Kyuhyun a handshake.

“Nothing much. It’s good.”

“Aye. I never knew you were cutie’s best friend. Since when?” Yoochun said.

“Since we were small. Oh yeah. Where’s Yunho hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Over there.” Yoochun said.

Kyuhyun walked to Yunho, said something & went somewhere else to talk.

“Cookie!” Changmin screamed.

“Oppa!” I exclaimed running to him & hugging him.

“______. Did you bring me food?” Changmin said happily.

“Aishh. Oppa. Do you not care about me at all?” I said, pretending to be angry.

“I do care about you!” he exclaimed.

“I just care about food more.” He whispered.

“Yah. Oppa.” I said.

He immediately jumped up & gave me a hug.

“That should make up for it right?” Changmin said, smiling & then letting go of me.

I gave him a death glare. This guy wants to die. He reminded me of someone though; yes, my best friend Cho Kyuhyun. The youngest guys from their groups yet the evilest & wittiest.

“Hi Jaejoong oppa.” I said walking into the kitchen.

“Hey little one. So this is why there was so much noise out there. Because you came home.” Jaejoong said walking over to the counter.

“I’m not little, oppa. You’re just a few years older than me.” I said, pouting.

Jaejoong pinched my cheeks.

“But I’m still older than you aren’t I?” he replied.

I glared at him.

At that moment, Kyuhyun & Yunho came back to us.

Yunho walked over to me. Kyuhyun was right behind him.

Changmin & Junsu looked at Yunho, then looked at each other, & also decided to follow. Yoochun was behind Changmin & Junsu by a few steps.

Yunho walked over to me & held my shoulders.

“Ow…” I moaned in pain.

Yunho took his hands off me.

“So it’s true.” Yunho said.

“What’s true?” Junsu squealed.

“______. You got hurt & you didn’t say anything about it. What do you think I’m here for?” Yunho said.

“Oppa. It’s nothing. Really. I’m fine.”

“Bear bear! How can you say that it’s nothing when you just moaned in pain?”

“Cookie. Who is it? Tell me who did it to you & I’ll get them for you. I promise.” Changmin glared.

“Cutie. Why’d they hurt you?”

“Because people found out that she knows me.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey sweetie. You better make sure they don’t find out that you know us & that you’re the dongsaeng of DBSK’s leader. Or else there’ll be more trouble for you.”

“_____. I’m going to pick you up from school everyday. I don’t care how dangerous it is for me. All I care about is you.” Yunho said.

“No oppa. Don’t do that.”

“I agree with hyung.” Junsu said.

“How about we take turn picking you up?” Yoochun suggested.

“No, really. I’ll be o-”

“Okay. So that’s that.” Yunho said.

“Include me into it. I want to pick her up too.” Kyuhyun said.

“How about your hyungs?” Changmin asked.

“If I asked them to pick her up, they’ll all be dying to do it. They’ll fight nonstop. Just before when I was bringing her home, they wouldn’t even let her go.” Kyuhyun said.

“Then that’s good. That’s means they’ll take really good care of her. They’ll get to know her more anyways.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh yeah _______. We’re going to leave for Japan in a few weeks… I’m not satisfied with leaving you here alone.” Yunho said.

“Don’t worry oppa. I’m fine. I know how to take care of myself.”

“Hyung. How about I’ll make sure she gets home safe everyday & bring her to school everyday?” Kyuhyun said.

I made a bubble face at Kyuhyun.

He just smiled at me.

“Ah. As long as ______ is fine with that.” Yunho said.

“No. I’m not fine with it. I don’t need anyone.”

“______. It’s either Kyuhyun or a body guard that I’m going to hire to keep watch of you 24/7.”

“Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I whined.

“So which is it?” Yunho said, leaving me no choice.

I looked at Kyuhyun & I saw him smirking.

I glared at him.

“Fine. Kyuhyun oppa.”

I saw Kyuhyun smiling like crazy.

“Hyung. Then I’m going to go back & tell hyungs about each of us picking her up one by one.” Kyuhyun said.

“Alright. Oh wait. The spare key to our house is in the mailbox. When you want to check up on ______, just take the key from there.” Yunho said.

“Oppa! Did you really have to tell him that? After you leave, I won’t be able to rest at all! He’s going to bother me nonstop!” I whined.

“Well he’s your best friend. He should know everything. Anyways. I’m glad to have him looking over you when we leave.”

Kyuhyun gave me a ‘Haha, you lose’ look.

“Bye hyungs. Bye Changmin. Bye princess.” Kyuhyun said.

“Bye oppa.” I said giving him a hug.

- Super Junior’s Dorm –

Kyuhyun walked up to the door but before he could open the door himself, his hyungs opened it for him. Donghae & Heechul pulled him inside.

“Kyu-ah. Is she back home?”

“Kyu. Did she ask about us on the way back?”

“Kyu. Did she say anything about us?”

“HYUNGS! Stop asking me questions! You don’t even let me speak!”

“Yah. Is that any way to talk to us?” Heechul said.

“Yah. You don’t let me speak. How am I suppose to respond?!”

“Alright Kyu. Go. What do you have to say?” Leeteuk said.

“Yes she’s back home & no we didn’t talk about you guys at all.”

“Aishh. This was all you wanted to tell us?!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Yah hyung. I’m not done.” Kyuhyun said.

“What else? What else?” Donghae said, anxiously.

“She got hurt today so-”

“WHAT! HOW’D SHE GET HURT?!” Heechul screamed.

“Hyung! Is it really necessary to scream?! What is she to you anyways?” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah. She is my dongsaeng now so I have to care about her.” Heechul said.

“Aishh. Kyu, continue. What were you going to say?” Leeteuk said.

“Oh right. So she got hurt & her brother & his friends are going to take turns picking her up from school. So I’m asking you guys if you guys want to also.”

“YES!” Everyone screamed.

“Me first!” Donghae was the first to scream.

“No, me first!” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m the oldest so me first!” Leeteuk said.

“You’re only older than me by a few days so it doesn’t count. Me first!” Heechul said.

“Aishh. I knew this was going to happen.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“How about we write ______ on a piece of paper & put it in a bag of 11 other blank pieces of paper & each one of you guys pick one out. Whoever has _____ written on their paper gets to pick her up.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay. Fine. I agree.”

“Wait… why 11 other pieces of paper?” Donghae asked.

“Because… I will be going everyday when you guys go.” Kyuhyun said, smiling.

“WHAT! THAT’S NOT FAIR!” Donghae screamed.

“Well, you guys barely know her so it’ll be awkward. Anyways. I’m her best friend so it’s obvious I would be there for her all the time.”

“You’re so unfair Kyu-ah!” Ryeowook said, pouting.

“Oh yeah. I’ll be checking up on her daily when her brother leaves for Japan. So I’ll be bringing her to school everyday too.” Kyuhyun said, smiling knowing that it would get s jealous.

“Yah. You. You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you?” Heechul said.

“Nope. I’m just stating what’s going to happen.” Kyuhyun said smirking.

“Kyu-ah. Bring me along everyday too.” Donghae said, acting nice.

“Why is her brother leaving for Japan? Why don’t he take ______ along?” Leeteuk asked.

“Because he’s not allowed to.”

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked, confused.

“Her brother is Yunho hyung.”

“Aishh. You man. Why didn’t you say so earlier?! If I asked Yunho to let me pick her up everyday, he won’t care.” Heechul said.

“Yeah… No. It’s still going to be me because I’m ______’s best friend.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah.”

“Anyways. I’m going to sleep. I’m going to bring ______ to school tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said.

“Wait. But we didn’t pick who’s going yet!” Eunhyuk said.

“That’s only for picking her up after school. Only I get to bring her to school.” Kyuhyun said, smiling.

“Kyuhyun! Please let us bring her to school & pick her up.” Sungmin pleaded.

“Aishh. Fine hyung since you asked.” Kyuhyun said.

So Kyuhyun wrote _____ on a piece of paper & put 11 blank pieces of paper with it. Each member chose one.

“Teukie hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Blank.” Leeteuk said.

“Heechul hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yah. I declare a re-pick.” Heechul said.

“So it’s blank. Hangeng hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Blank.” Hangeng replied.

“Yesung hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Blank.” Yesung said.

“Kangin hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Blank.” Kangin said.

“Shindong hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Blank.” Shindong said.

“Sungmin hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

__________________________________________________________

Jaejoong’s nickname for you is ‘little one’ or ‘sweetie.’

Yoochun’s nickname for you is ‘cutie.’

Junsu’s nickname for you is ‘bear bear.’

Changmin’s nickname for you is ‘cookie.’

Comment ? Yes please. :)