Chapter 02.

A Love Triangle.

It was like he could read my mind.

“Don’t worry princess. No one’s going to be there. Hyungs all have schedules to attend.” Kyuhyun said.

I just felt like 10000 pounds of bricks just got lifted off me. I was going to have a heart-attack.

“_____. We’re here.”

I didn’t even have to walk inside to know that their dorm was going to be humongous. We walked into the dorm but I heard someone.

“Oppa! You lied to me!” I whispered but loud enough.

“You know I would never lie to you! I didn’t even know myself!” Kyuhyun whispered back.

I gave Kyuhyun a glare.

From the corner of my eye, I saw someone walking out. I immediately hid behind Kyuhyun.

“Ah. Kyuhyun-ah. I thought you were going to hang out. Why are you here?” he asked.

“Teukie hyung. I thought you had to go to Kiss the Radio. Why are you here?” Kyuhyun asked.

I could tell he didn’t lie to me because he was nervous. He wasn’t planning on the members especially the leader to find me with him.

“They called to cancel. They said that something was wrong with the equipment so it was postponed.”

“Hyung, if you’re here, then Eunhyuk hyung must be here too…” Kyuhyun said, trailing off.

“Ah. No he’s not. He went out. He said that he was going to meet up with Donghae.”

Kyuhyun simply nodded.

This was when Leeteuk realized I was behind Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ah, who’s this?” Leeteuk asked, pointing behind Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pulled on my sleeve to come out.

I sort of pinched his back for pulling me out.

“Ow. Princess, he’s nice. Don’t worry.” Kyuhyun said, somewhat in pain.

“Hyung, this is my best friend, Jung ______. She’s Yunho’s sister.” Kyuhyun introduced us.

“Eh. Uhm. H-hi…” I stuttered.

“Hi ______. I’m Park Jungsu. But you can call me Leeteuk. Or oppa.” Leeteuk said, smiling like a maniac.

I nervously laughed.

“Hyung, I’m going to be in my room with her. Oh yeah. & please don’t tell the other members when they get home…” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk nodded.

“Oppa. What were you even planning on doing here? Why couldn’t we just go to the park or something?” I whined.

“I was going to show you around the house. But I guess I can’t. My hyungs can be really… annoying sometimes so it’s best if we stayed in here.” Kyuhyun said locking the door.

“But I’m going to be bored.” I complained.

“No you won’t. You have me.” Kyuhyun smiled.

I pinched his cheeks.

“Ow, _______. It hurts! Oh yeah. I forgot to get you back from pinching me before!” Kyuhyun said.

I started to run. But I had no where to go.

“Oppa! I’m sorry!”

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it for you this time!”

Kyuhyun started to tickle me. He knew that whenever I was being tickled, I would be vulnerable.

“O-o-oppa! I-I’m s-s-sorryyyyyyyyyyy!” I managed to say through my laughs.

Kyuhyun stopped.

“Shhhhhhhh.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“What’s wrong oppa?” I asked.

“Hyungs are slowly coming back home…”

“Oppa. You don’t have to worry. Leeteuk-sshi said that he wasn’t going to tell.”

“Nope. He will. If I know him, he’ll probably spill it to every single member.” Kyuhyun said.

I could tell that it was starting to get dark & the members were starting to come home one by one as it was getting louder.

Then, I heard a knock on the door.

Kyuhyun was going to open it when he stopped.

“Oppa. Open it.” I whispered.

“______. Go hide in my closet first.”

I didn’t know why but I guess he had a good reason.

I could see from that crack of the closet that he was going to open the door.

Once he opened it, all of Super Junior members came scrambling in.

“Kyu-ah. Be a good boy & tell us where you’re hiding her.” One of them said.

“Donghae hyung. What are you talking about? It’s only me in here.”

“Kyuhyun. Don’t lie to us. Leeteuk hyung told us everything.” Another said.

“Eunhyuk hyung. I’m not lying!” Kyuhyun lied.

“Yah. Cho Kyuhyun. I want to meet her! I want to see if she’s prettier than I am.”

“Heechul hyung. Of course she’s prettier than you!” Kyuhyun said.

Busted.

Kyuhyun tried to act innocent like he didn’t say anything but they all heard it.

“BUSTED!” They all screamed.

“We will keep searching until we find her!”

As the other members were getting farther from the closet, Kyuhyun was coming closer. He gave me a signal telling me not to make a sound.

But I think he shouldn’t have done that. It would make s suspicious.

& as I predicted, s got suspicious of him standing right in front of the closet.

“Kyuhyun-ah, is she hiding in the closet?”

“No. There’s no one in the closet. It’s just my clothes & stuff.”

“Kyu. Be a good boy & open it.”

“No. There’s really nothing.”

All the members started ganging up on Kyuhyun & trying to get him away from the closet.

“WAIT! Okay. I’ll open it for you.” Kyuhyun said.

Did I hear correctly?! The closet doors opened, Kyuhyun pulled on me & started running out. But s were smart. Some were by the door so when they saw him running to the door with me, they blocked it.

We were getting backed into a corner.

“Kyuhyun-ah.”

“D-d-donghae hyung.”

Once again, I was hiding behind Kyuhyun.

“Hi.” He peaked his head to the side & talked to me.

I gave him a small smile. What else was I suppose to do?

“I’m Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you.” He said.

I tugged on Kyuhyun’s shirt. He knew exactly what I meant.

“Hyung. Can you please back away now? She’s getting squished.” Kyuhyun said pushing Donghae back.

Everyone lined up in front of me. I’m guessing they lined up in order.

“Everyone, this is Jung ______.” Leeteuk told everyone.

Everyone nodded approvingly.

“I’m known as Angel Teuk.” Leeteuk said smiling, then pulling me into a hug.

“Hi ______! I’m Milky Skin Kim Heechul. Forget Kyuhyun. We can be best friends!” Heechul said, also pulling me into a hug.

“Hi ______. I’m Chinese guy Hangeng. Don’t mind Heechul.” He said, whispering the last part. Instead of giving me a hug, he gave me a handshake.

“Hi. I’m artistic vocal cords Kim Jongwoon but you can call me Yesung.” He said.

“Hi _______! I’m Korea Number 1 handsome guy Kim Youngwoon but you can call me Kangin.” He said smiling crazily.

“HI! I’M SHIN DONGHEE BUT CALL ME SHINDONG!” he screamed.

“Yah, Shindong hyung. She’s not deaf. She can hear you loud & clear.” Kyuhyun said.

I laughed at Kyuhyun. Once the witty maknae, always the witty maknae.

“Hi _______. I’m pumpkin guy Lee Sungmin.” He gave a cute smile.

“Hi _______. I’m monkey guy Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk oppa.” He said, winking.

“Yah. Eunhyuk. She should be calling me oppa before she calls you oppa.” Leeteuk said.

“Hyung. She don’t even know you; all she knows is your name!” Kyuhyun said.

“Anyways. Hi _______. Like I said before, I’m Lee Donghae.” He said smiling.

“Are you known as anything else too?” I asked.

He was shocked when I finally decided to talk.

“Yeah. I’m known as Fishy.”

“Hi. I’m horse, Choi Siwon.” He said, bowing & making gestures.

Everyone laughed at him. I didn’t get what was so funny.

And then I saw Kyuhyun do a wave with 3 fingers.

“Hyung. You might as well do this.” Kyuhyun said, not being able to hold in his laughter.

Siwon gave Kyuhyun a glare.

“Hi. I’m eternal maknae Kim Ryeowook.” He said.

“Ah. I’m Kim Kibum.”

“And you must be witty guy Cho Kyuhyun.” I said, pinching his cheeks.

All the members started pouting.

“_______. How come you don’t do that to us?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hyung! She barely knows you!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Anyways. I’m also known as GameKyu.” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu-ah. What are you planning on doing with her?” Donghae asked.

“It’s already late because of you guys. I was planning on showing her around & stuff but it’s getting late. I should bring her home.” Kyuhyun said.

“Let me go along!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“No! I want to go along!” Heechul exclaimed.

“I asked, so I should be the one tagging along!” Donghae called.

“Yah. No one is tagging along. We’re going to stay here while Kyu brings her back home.” Leeteuk said.

Everyone frowned. I’m amazed at how obedient they are. I guess you could say that Leeteuk is an amazing leader.

“Bye everyone.” I said as Kyuhyun started dragging me out the door.

But Donghae took hold of my other arm & pulled me into a hug.

“Yah hyung. I have to bring her home.” Kyuhyun said, trying to get me away from them.

“GROUP HUG!” Eunhyuk exclaimed as everyone started squishing me.

I could barely breathe.

“HYUNGS! You guys are killing her!” Kyuhyun screamed.

Being the smart maknae he is, Kyuhyun managed to slip through everyone & pull me away.

“Bye.” Kyuhyun said, closing the door before they could do anything about it.

_______________________________________________________

You`re more than welcome to tell me how my story is. (:

I would be happy to read your comments ; but please, just dont bash .. I`m not into haters. Thank you.

Your comments are very much appriciated & very inspirational. :D

So do comment. (: