Chapter 5

House of the Sun

CHAPTER 5:  Sunsets the End

 

"Baekhyun, did you find any club that interest you?" Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun at the back, the both of them were talking about various types of club and some of the male classmates join in with there conversation.

Boy 1: Try joining the Boxing Club Baek!

Boy 2: No no, you should join the Basket Ball team.

Boy 3: How about Soccer?

"Hmmmmm..... err... hmmm...." Baekhyun was thinking hard. "I don't know haha" he blurted out. "What club did you used to join in your previous school then? There might be one here." Boy 2 asked Baekhyun. "You owned a Flower shop, why not join the Garnening Club instead?" Byul and you suddenly pops out and interrupted the conversation, "hello" you smiled and waved also baekhyun and chanyeol.

"When did you two get here?"

"We just got here, the teacher is almost here you know. How about you guys talk about it later." Byul said in her sharp tones again and grabbed her sit in front of chanyeol. The three boys tsk and get back to there sit. "You don't look cute today if you do that." Chanyeol said with a smile, and suddenly byul changed personalities. "Oppa, do you want me to act cute with guys in front of you? Hmm?" Byul smiled and sounded cutely as she faced chanyeol with her cute look. "Yah! Don't call me oppa, well no. I won't allow that." He said shyly and looked at the other side. "I know." Byul smiled and giggled cutely. Byul is just too cute, but whenever she is with other men she doesn't act so cutely except for her beloved. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smiled, "Hmm what's wrong?" You asked. "Oh no it's nothing." You eye-to-eye him and leaned in him closer. "chincha?" You smiled creeply.

"Yah, Hye Mi, you're creeping me out, shoo~" You grinned.

As you are about to do something the sliding door opens, the teacher is already here. "Alright Class first things first, let's  do a role call. Say present if you're all here." All of your classmates went back to there sit also you, you sat beside Byul which means you are just sitted behind Baekhyun. 

LUNCH

You stretched your two arms and yawned. "Sleepy?" Someone patted your shoulder, you looked around and it was Lu Han. "Hello." The baby faced boy smiled at you, and you blushed. You had a big crush on Lu Han after graduation in Middle School, you never thanked him after that incident 3 years ago when your parents died, he had helped you a lot. He is the son of Shangri La group from Beijing, his family runs a five star hotel all over the world. Lu Han came here to study in Korea because of his aunt who got sick from a . "Hi..." You freezed for a moment and admired his looks. "I'm fine, actually. No I mean.. err... " You are completely shy, you don't know what to do and just stay on that spot. After a while Baekhyun called you and it happened that you snapped out a little bit. "You should go now, your friends in calling for you." Lu Han walked out from the classroom he is such a mysterious man, nobody knows where he lives actually, not on his hotel that his family ownes, but we all know that he is probably living in his aunts house somewhere in Seoul, you blanked out for a minute, you haven't touch your lunch yet. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Baekhyun waved his hands to get your attention, "Ah!" Finally you came back to your senses. "Did anything happened to you Hye Mi?" Byul asked in a worried tone. "Must be because of that guy named Lu han." Chanyeol said while drinking a glass of water.

"Who exactly is that guy?"Baek asked.

"His the son of a powerful man from Beijing, his actually one of our families stock holders, his other aunt helped out my family since before I was born. The thing that makes him really mysterious is we actually don't know his background, that guy really has a lot of secrets hiding from us. Who knows probably he isn't the real son of Shangi La group or he must be an illigimate child." You smacked the table and told them to shut up, everyone in the canteen stared at you. "Uhm.. no I .." You feel embarrassed and ran outside. "Hye Mi!" Baekhyun ran and followed you. You were running around in the empty hallways crying. *Why are they saying that to Lu han? They're so mean!* you thought. You ran upstairs as you were about to go to the second floor someone grabbed you, and you fell. You didn't fell in the floor, you didn't got injured, you sat on Baekhyun who tried to stop you from running. "Hye Mi what's wrong? Why are you running away?" Beakhyun said angrily, "I..uh.." you sobbed. "Chanyeol didn't mean that, perhaps. do you--"

"SHUT UP! Just shut up, you don't understand any of this!" You were shaking, your hands were shaking, your knees are shaking. Your whole body is shaking and you cried. "Hye Mi.. I." Baekhyun sigh. "I'm sorry." He grabbed your waist and hugged you warmthly. "I know how you felt Hye Mi, you don't want anyone to hurt the guy you liked right? I too once experienced that kind of feelings you have."

You cried silently and hugged him back, it was warm, and it felt like a nostalgia. "Thank You Baek.." You whispered to his left ear. And you let go of him, you stand up and helped him, you erased those tears on your face. "i'm fine now, thanks to you." You smiled in your most prettiest smile. Baekhyun blushed, "Uhm.. I..  you're welcome" You saw his expression, and laughed, the both of you laughed. "You look beautiful Hye Mi." He said ily. You stop for a moment, his expression was beautiful, he looks so manly and y, you blushed a little bit. After awhile the both of you heard foot steps.

"Hye Mi??? Are you okay? Were you crying??" Byul came running towards you and hugged you. "Are you mad? Please don't Be mad with us, and to Chanyeol." Chanyeol apologized to you and forgave him. They all know that you had feelings for Lu han, they all know the story, you told Baek the whole story when class ended in the afternoon, you both went home the both of you passed by the overpass and went in to the train station. "I see... that's why you liked him.. I guess I don't have a chance..

"Hmm? What did you just say baek?"

"Oh no, nothing." He smiled. "Whoa! Look at that Sunset, isn't that amazing?." You smiled, your skirt fluttered by the wind, and your hair was floating and shining by the sun. The windy air smells like the end of Spring is about to come o an end, next will be summer. Baekhyun gazed at you as you smiled happily and enjoying at looking at the Sunset. And he said silently... 

 

"Don't you have feelings for me?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys~ It's almost Christmas~ I hope you loved this chapter~ ohohoho <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS :3

- mochiko