Chapter 4

House of the Sun

CHAPTER 4: Friends

You jumped in inside the train as the door closes and you happend to bumped in to someone, you apologize and bow down a little bit, "It's okay, it's my fault for not looking." You freezed for a moment, it was a familiar tone as you looked up it was Baekhyun. "Oh!" You both react.

 

Beakhyun yawned as the both of you climb up the stairs of the overpass. "Did you sleep well last night?" You asked shyly by not looking at him. "Hmm? Ah.. no. Apperently not, because last night I was busy playing HON and LOL with my friends back home, it was crazy, my mom even scolded me to go to sleep." He yawned again as he replied to you. 

[Hon - Heroes of Newerth 

LOL - League of legends]

"Oh I see, uhm.. I forgot to thank you yesterday and Ajusshi for the book." You said. 

"No need to thank me Hye Mi, thank Ajusshi he gave you the book for free." He said as he grinned. "Isn't that a crime for faking that you are sick so that you can have the book for free? Oh no~~ How many times have you done that? Is this the 20th time you've done this? Oh noo~~ eottoke Hyemi~~ ><" You hit Beakhyun in the head for his rediculous joke. "Yah! That's unpleasant!" He rubbed his head. "Ow, it was a joke."

The both of you arrived at school, as you entered the gates someone just suddenly popped out somewhere into the bushes and hugged you. "HYEEMIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~ HOW HAVE YOU BEEN???" It was your best friend Byul hugging you, you have been the bestest friends since Elementary, she is the daughter of this school and she had been supporting you after your parents died from the accident.

"Byul!" You smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm fine how are you?

"I'm 100% Okay!" She smiled and held your hands. "I'm soooo sorry I wasn't able to come by to your house for a week! I was in Paris with my cousins we were in a shopping trip and went to Coco Channels Fashion show! And the- Who's this fellow, Hye Mi?" Byul blinked for a second and froze as she looked at Baekhyun.

"Huh? Me? Uhm.. Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun, I just moved here last week, it's nice to meet you." Baekhyun smiled to Byul and she blushed.

"I.. uh.. hi?" It was awkward but. "Hmph, well you're pretty handsome but you are no match to my boyfriend! Hehehe" Byul suddenly changed personalities and grabbed her phone calling someone. "My boyfriend should arrive any minute now."

After 10 minutes...

"What took him so long???!!" Beakhyun and I are in complete silence, it was chilly the leaves passed by, students were entering the campus, there are students that got out from there luxury car and then after a while a white Inova car stopped, the doors opened and a young tall man got out.

"Yah! oppa! Why are you so late?" Byul came towards the tall man.

"Don't call me oppa, I'm only 1 month older than you." He said in his deep voice. 

"Oh, Hye Mi it's Chanyeol! Come here and say hi! Also come here newbie." Byul waved at us.

"But aren't we supposed to gather to the Gym? You're Father will kill us if we don't go to he morning ceremony." I told Byul as I stand in the same spot and I pointed my thumb finger at the Gym. Baekhyun's big hands patted my head and he said. "We forgot to look at our classes."

 

"Hi Hye Mi, Long time. And hello...."

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." The both of them shook hands.

And Byul suddenly enterrupts.

"You don't need to worry about that, I have a list." Byul grab a note in her pockets and unfolded them. "The four of us are in class 4-A." She said sharply. 

"Don't be too rude to our new student Byul, you'll scare him. Chanyeol said sweetly to Byul, but Byul just rounded her eyes and grab his arms. "Whatever, I have you." The four of us walked to the gym and entered. "I guess this is going to be a strange experience to me." Baekhyun said to me. "Right back at'cha, but I'm completely used to this. You might be too, in the future." I giggled. 

 

"IT WAS WINDY, AND IT WAS SUNNY, THE CHERRY TREE PETALS COVERED THE CAMPUS GROUNDS I HOPE THE FOUR OF US GET ALONG VERY WELL IN THE FUTURE."

You twitted at twitter in your hand phone as you sat in your bed, the day became bright and it felt really warm, it feels really weird to feel warmth in this cold Spring Night. But then again you lay down into bed, put down your phone near the side table of your bed and turned out the lights, and wished silently.

'I wish everyday could be like this.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yahoo! Thanks for reading the new update! :3

- mochiko