Chapter 1

House of the Sun

CHAPTER 1: Heart-Shape Petal

 

 

"Tick tock tick tock" The clock hanging on the wall whispered quietly as it ticks on a Friday night. You sat on your chair listening music to your laptop, and opened a brower which was twitter. Lot's of post all over the world twitted random stuffs which you think everything was a total bull. 

"Alone again..." You said and posted it into your twitter wall. One follower retweeted it, and another follower liked your tweet. and continued on what you're doing, living a life 'forever alone.'

A truck and a van passed by the area below the hill. Your house can't be seen because there were a lot of newly built apartments in the area. Both vehicles went up the hill but only stopped at the side of the road where there are shops all over around the area were placed. Western houses like yours are placed on top. An old man went out of the truck and another there were movers, as the van stop its engine three poeple came out from the van. First were couples from the front row seat, at the back a young man. Everyone helped each other moving stuff inside the shop, flowers were at the back of the truck, they all grabbed different types of flowers. Lily's, Irises, Red Roses to White Roses, Sun Flowers. It was spring, the windy air messed the young mans hair, he helped his mother bringing vases inside and everything that is needed for the place they were making up all night. 

The window from your room opened as the cold spring breeze entered, the cherry tree flowers came flying in to your room, all of the petals were all over your desk but, one petal was lying on your bangs. You sneezed and it came flying down to the floor but when you tilt down you saw it slowly floating down, as it rest on the floor you smiled the petal was pink and its shape was a heart shape. You immdiately pick it up and place it inside a small white envelope.

As the wind passed by the whole area the young man sat on the chair outside. "Want some cup noodles? It's pretty cold out even though it's spring." The old man chuckled and handed out the young man the cup noodles as he nods to the old man mover. 

"You should get yourself a girlfriend youngman, there's a lot of beauties in your age." The old man sipped the noodles soup as he said. 

"Hmm.. I don't know maybe now is not a right time... probably...?" The young man gobbled up the noodles as he ate, they both laughed. Another wind brushed the young mans hair, a flower petal lie on his head. "Omo?" said the old man, he grabbed the thing on the young mans hair and handed it to him. 

"What's this?" The young man asked.

"A heart shape petal, you must be in luck old sport." The old man smiled as he was about to go. 

The young man was curious and looked at the petal that was handed by the old man, he shrugs as the cold wind again passed by, he placed the petal on his jackets pocket and went inside. 

"Welcome to Les Fleurs