Byul's Surprise Birthday Party

How Come You Don't Know... Saranghaeyo [PLEASE READ CHAP 9]

Living Room of HaHa's Bungalow

 

Dining Room

 

Kitchen

 

Corridor

 

HaHa's Bungalow Night View

 

HaHa & Byul

*******************************************************

As Byul's walking in, everybody keep quiet. Byul's so worried and afraid if anything happens to HaHa and their son.

"Dong Hoon oppa!! Where are you?" Byul shout loudly to make sure HaHa hear her. The lihgts are on, and..

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM GO EUN-SSI!!" Everybody wish her happily and loudly. Byul was so surprised and tears started to flow.

" Dong Hoon ah! What are you doing? You always have something to surprise me, don't you?" Byul 'scolded' HaHa, hugged and thanked him.

( I wish I could do that to Ji Hyo) Jong Kook said that in his heart while lookin at Ji Hyo who's smiling non-stop when looking at HaHa and Byul. He then approached Byul to wish her 'Happy Birthday' personally. While walking toward Byul and HaHa, Ji Hyo came from back.

"Jong Kook oppa!" Ji Hyo called him. Jong Kook turned back.

"N-ne?"

"Where are you going?"

"To wish Byul personally.."

" Okay, let's go! I wanna wish her too! Can I go with you?"

" N-ne.." Both of them go to the lovely couple. 

"Byul-ssi, happy birthday! May god bless you always and we all hope that you'll be together with HaHa forever!" Jong Kook was the first to wish Byul.

"Unnie.. Happy birthday! Hope you'll always success in your live! Love you soo much!!" Ji Hyo said while hugging Byul tightly.

" You two look like a lovely couple.." HaHa said. He just wanted to tease Jong Kook. Jong Kook blushes and smile shyly.

" Yes! You two look suitable together.." Byul replied.

" Jinjja? Hahahaha!! Are you kidding? We're just friends! Don't take it negative.." Ji Hyo answered. Jong Kook feels uncomfortable and awkward. HaHa saw Jong Kook's reaction and he knows that Jong Kook had a little bit feelings at Ji Hyo. HaHa tries to break the awkward silence.

" Hey! What if you guys go dig in first? We're going to greet other guests, okay? See you guys tomorrow at the RM shoot! Let's go, yeobo.." HaHa and Byul go to thanks other guests for coming. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook go to the dining table to grab some food to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry because this chapter is very short and boring! I'm sooo sorry..!! Mianhaeyo! I'm so busy right now as today's my birthday.. haha! And Why the I'm still talkinng bout my birthday? Argghh! Forget bout that.. Hope you enjoy this chap and hope you have a nice day.. I'll update another chap tonight.. maybe.. I don't promise, okay? I want to watch Running Man tonight but I'll update as soon as possible!! :0