Do You Have Someone Special In Your Heart?

How Come You Don't Know... Saranghaeyo [PLEASE READ CHAP 9]

Today Jong Kook doesn't have any shoots or song recording. As he's bored, he grabbed his guitar and plan to write a new song.

"Song Ji Hyo.. I want to write a song about her.. Wait! I should ask her that question! Where's my phone?!" Jong Kook suddenly remembered about his 'mission impossible'. He search all over the house for his mobile phone. He then felt something vibrates in his pocket.

"There you are my beloved phone! I've search you at all places." Jong Kook talks with his phone. (Look Ji Hyo.. I even talk to my phone which I never did before! You're driving me crazy, babe! Please don't make me suffer anymore..) He answer the call quickly. 

"Yoboseyo!"

"Jong Kook ah! Yoboseyo! Have you awake? Sorry for interrupting.."

"Ani-yo! I've awake! What's up, HaHa?"

"Jong Kook hyung.. I really need your help. I don't want to explain it through phone.. Let's meet at Maidlatte cafe."

"N-ne! Give me 10 minutes and I'll be there.." Jong Kook take his shower and change quickly. He's a man of his promise so he'll be there in 10, as he promised. After finish doing his hair, he drive to the cafe'. As he arrived, he get into the cafe' and approach HaHa.

"HaHa! I'm here! So.. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! Everything's wrong! Today's Byul's birthday but I gave her nothing! Help me hyung ah!!" HaHa scream. The other customers look at them. Jong Kook covers HaHa's mouth with his hand.

"Okay, okay. Just be patient! Don't scream! It's humiliating, you know? Okay, let's figure out something great for her birthday!" Jong Kook calms HaHa.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Someone greets them.

(Ji Hyo ah? Is that you?)

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ji Hyo ah.. What are you doing here?" HaHa asked Ji Hyo calmly although he still messed up.

"I wanted to take my breakfast here. What are you guys doing here?" Ji Hyo looks at both Jong Kook and HaHa weirdly as they seem like thinking about something so badly.

"We're just.. Discussing.." Jong Kook answered Ji Hyo without looking at her.

"Jinja? Can I join?" Ji Hyo seems exicted.

"Ermm.." Jong Kook hesitates. He actually doesn't want to get close with Ji Hyo frequently because he's nervous.

"Sure! It will make our discussion more interesting, right, hyung nim?" HaHa allows Ji Hyo to join their 'important discussion'. Suddenly Jong Kook receives a call from his manager, Gab Jin.

"Yoboseyo.."

"Yoboseyo.. Jong Kook ah.. Where are you?"

"I'm with HaHa and Ji Hyo at Maidlatte cafe".. Why? Something happened?"

"A-ni! I just want to inform you that a composer wants to meet you in the next 2 hours.."

"Huh? It's a surprise.. N-ne! I'll get ready! Thanks, Gab Jin ah.." Jong Kook ends the call.

"Surprise? Yes!! That's it! We shall do a surprise party for Byul unnie!" Ji Hyo gives a brilliant idea.

"Ji Hyo ah! You're brilliant! Gomawo, Ji Hyo ah, Jong Kook hyung!" HaHa thanked them before runs out of the cafe' like a crazy man.

"Aishh.. That shortie! Always panic although at the time he shoudn't be.." Jong Kook's joke about HaHa.

"Ahahahaha.. Oppa, are you okay? It seems like something's bothering you." Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook but he doesn't look at her.

"N-ne! I'm okay.. I'm just thinking about my meeting with the composer.."

"Jinja? I'm glad you're fine!"

"Ji Hyo ah.. Do you have any feelings for Gary?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo slowly.

"Ahahaha.. Oppa, why're you asking? Of course not!" Ji Hyo denies everything.

"I'm just confirming.. Hahahaha" Jong Kook pretends to laugh. 

(Ji Hyo ah.. You're beauftiful when you laugh.. Should I ask her about her boyfriend? A-ni! Just see who'll she bring as her company for Byul's party..)

" Oppa.. Let's go back.. It's almost 9 am.. We both have work to do, right?"

"N-ne! Do you want a ride?"

"It's ok, oppa. I jog from my house to here. I'm on diet.. Hehehe"

"Are you? Ouh.. Maybe diet means 'eat more' to you.. Hahaha!!"

"Kim Jong Kook!!"

"Okay, okay! Bye Ji Hyo! Got to go now.. Bye!"

"Take care, oppa!"