The Meeting and Going To The Party

How Come You Don't Know... Saranghaeyo [PLEASE READ CHAP 9]

As Jong Kook arrived at his home, he changes his clothes from a jogging suit to more formal clothes.

 

Jong Kook's Outfit For The Meeting

He grabbed his phone and called his manager, Gab Jin to inform his manager that he's ready to go.

"Yoboseyo, Gab Jin-ssi.. Why don't you arrived yet? Is there any problem? It's okay then, I'll go there by myself.."

"Aniyo! I'll be there in 10 minutes.. I just forgot about your meeting.. Hehe.. Please don't mad at me, oppa.." Gab Jin's imitating Ji Hyo's voice.

"YAH!!!!! Gab Jin ah!!!!! You're dead!!!!!!" Jong Kook shouted angrily to Gab Jin while Gab Jin ended the call because he's afraid of Jong Kook. While waiting for Gab Jin, he laid on the couch at the living room. He closed his eyes and fall asleep.

****

" Jong Kook ah.." Gab Jin woke Jong Kook up.

No responds.

"Jong Kook.." He woke Jong Kook again, irritatedly. 

" Kim Jong Kook!!!!!" Gab Jin shouted in Jong Kook's ears.

" YAH!! Who are you?!" Jong Kook punched Gab Jin's face as he woke up.

" Argghh!! Kim Jong Kook! Have you lost your mind? It's your own manager! We lived together for almost 10 years and you still don't know me?!" Gab Jin started to piss off. Jong Kook apologized to him then they go to the composer's studio.

AFTER THE MEETING~~~

"Gab Jin ah.. Let's go! I have to prepare for Byul's party.. Ggajja!"

"N-ne!! Jong Kook ah.. Did HaHa-ssi invited me to the party? I want to go as well!" Gab Jin acts like a toddler. Then they get in Gab Jin's car.

"Of course! He'll never forget 'The Fatty Gab Jin'! Ahahahahaha" Jong Kook laughed until his stomach hurts so much.

"YAH!! You! Kim Jong Kook! Argghh!!" Gab Jin tried to calm himself from puching Jong Kook's face for revenge. Instead of doing that, he just focus on the road. They arrived at Jong Kook's house and both of them get themselves busy preparing for the party. 

At Jong Kook's house~

For Jong Kook, he loves to wear simple clothes. He decided to wear his favourite clothes, a black casual-formal suit.

 

Jong Kook's Outfit While Attending To The Party

He make sure he's ready to go before grab his car keys and go out of his house. He took the present he bought for Byul and drives to HaHa and Byul's house. He has to get there early before Byul does as this is a private SURPRISE birthday party. As he arrived at HaHa's bungalow, he quickly go inside then HaHa and the other Running Man members greetede him, and Ji Hyo as well. She looks so stunning at that night. She wore a tight blue dress and that's enough to make Jong Kook melt.

 

"Annyeong, Jong Kook oppa!" Ji Hyo greeted him and looked him in his eyes. Jong Kook blushed, he feels like he's the happiest man ever!

"A-a-annyeong, Ji Hyo-ssi.." Jong Kook stuttered to see the beautiful Ji Hyo. 

(Author: Da!!! Everyone will melt to see Ji Hyo like that, okay?)

"Oppa.. No need to be soo formal this night! You look great, anyway!" Ji Hyo said. There's a little bit of awkward, so both of them keep quiet and just look at the floor blankly.

"N-ne.. You too.. Eh? The event will start soon! Let's prepare for the party!" Jong Kook breaks the silence.

" N-ne! Ggajja!!" Ji Hyo said excitedly. Soon, lights are out and they are all waiting for the birthday woman to walk in the living room. A few minutes later, there's a sound of car engine, giving them a sign that Byul's back and will walk in soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updatin, okay? There you are! Hope you'll satisfy with this chap.. :) 

PS: Today, 13/12 is my birthday.. haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! lol  >o<