Looking At Your Smile Makes Me Happy, But Looking You With Him Makes Me Sad

How Come You Don't Know... Saranghaeyo [PLEASE READ CHAP 9]

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Ji Hyo greets them happily. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Hyo ah! Why did you came late?" HaHa asked.

"Mianhaeyo, oppa! I send my car to the workshop just now. Then I have to call my manager to send me here. That's why I'm late." Ji Hyo explains slowly.

"Why don't you tell me so I can give you a ride.. It's my pleasure!" Gary said with a romantic voice.

"No need! I know you'll take advantage! You'll ask me to do this and that, you'll bully me!" Ji Hyo said while sticking out her tongue.

"Stop! Don't fight here! It makes us dizzy, you know?" Suk Jin interrupt.

"Hyung, when did you arrive?" Jae Suk asked Suk Jin.

"He's the Big Nose Hyung Suk Jin, right? Of course he use his nose power to get here! Hahahahaha" Kwang Soo's joking. Everyone laugh loudly until PD give them sign that the shoot will starts. They are taking place and get ready for the shoot. Ji Hyo took place beside Jong Kook.

"Oppa.. Are you okay? Can you focus for today's game?" Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook slowly.

"N-ne! Don't worry, I'm fine! I'll be strong!" Jong Kook replies to Ji Hyo.

"Fighting!"

"Fighting!!" They both laugh slowly then the game started. 

 

AFTER THE GAME~~~

Jong Kook grabbed his water bottle. He was glad the shoot was over. He's very hungry at that time. He can hear his stomach's groaning a few times. 

"I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ji Hyo said it loud so everyone can hear her. Jong Kook heard Ji Hyo. He smiles. He looks at Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ah! Everyone's hungry! Just stay quiet or I'll eat you! I'm really hungry!" Jong Kook's joke makes everyone laugh. Kwang Soo suddenly approach Jong Kook without he notice it.

"Hyung.. Why did you look at noona that way?" Kwang Soo asked Jong Kook in a serious way.

"What?! You don't simply make conclusion ok?!' Jong Kook's voice shaky. He's afraid Kwang Soo will know his secret and let the others know.

"Hyung ah! Be patient! Why did your voice shaky? Did you afraid I'd know you like noona?" Kwang Soo teases Jong Kook.

"A-ni!! Kwang Soo ah.. I'm glad to see Gary's happy with Ji Hyo.. Or he would always heartless.." Jong Kook said it with a heavy heart, sowly while looking blankly at the ground.

(But I'm hurt here.. Deep inside my heart) Jong Kook said it in his heart.

"What are you guys discussing about?" Jae Suk and Suk Jin are near them.

"Nothing! We're just.. Chatting.. Right, HaHa?" Jong Kook asked HaHa that knows nothing as HaHa's near him and he's afraid Kwang Soo will talk about that 'issue'.

"N-ne!! We're just chatting.. About.. The game.." HaHa answered blankly.

"Ouh.. Let's grab our supper!" Suk Jin invites them.

"Let's go!" answered Jong Kook, HaHa, Kwang Soo and Jae Suk. Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo and Gary who are laughing non-stop sadly. 

(Ji Hyo ah.. I hope the guy can makes you laugh is me...)

They then go to the nearest restaurant to eat their supper and then go back home to have some rest. When Jong Kook tried to close his eyes, he remebered Ji Hyo's smile. 

(Song Ji Hyo.. I love you.. Why do you make me like this? I'm suffering..)

"But.. I'm the only one who makes me suffering.. I.. Just can't keep doing like this.. I.. Have to tell her!" Jong Kook talks to himself.

(A-ni!! Keep strong, Jong Kook! Be strong!!) Jong Kook's struggling with himself. He keep on thinking.

"If I tell her, everything will ruin.. Our friendship.. Wait! Maybe she and Gary have any relationship like I think.. I should have ask her first! I'll ask her tomorrow.. But if she already has a boyfriend or has some feelings towards Gary or somebody else? Arghhh!! Anyway, I have to ask her! Fighting!" Jong Kook's too tired thinking about Ji Hyo until he fall asleep.