Why's My Heart Aching When I'm With You?

How Come You Don't Know... Saranghaeyo [PLEASE READ CHAP 9]
*Kring kring*
 
The alarm clock beside the bed rang. Jong Kook slolwy opened his eyes and have a look at the clock.
 
"Ahh.. It's already 4 am? I don't have enough sleep." Jong Kook sigh. He went back home too late last night since the Running Man shooting finished late and he had some coffee with the other Running Man members. He remembered the incident between him and Ji Hyo.
 
"Oppa! Would you like to join us for coffee?" Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook while he's packing his things. 
 
"Ji Hyo ah.. I'd love to! I'll go after you."
 
"Oppa, I don't have any transport to go to that cafe'. Can you give me a ride?" Ji Hyo asks in a sweet voice, makes Jong Kook's heart melt.
 
"Yes.. Sure..." Jong Kook's stuttering. They both get in the car. Ji Hyo sit next to the driver's seat. Jong Kook pretend to be cool although he's nervous. 
 
"Oppa... Why are you sweating?" Ji Hyo asks weirdly.
 
"Huh? Ouh.. I.. Err.. I'm not feeling well." 
 
"Are you okay? If you're not, we can go to the clinic first. I'll inform the others that we'll be late." Ji Hyo looks worried.
 
"A-ni!! I'm fine! It's okay. Moreover, we almost reach that cafe'.
 
"N-neh.. But if you're not okay, inform me. I'm worried you know?"
 
"Sorry for making you worried.."
 
"It's nothing, oppa."
 
Jong Kook's phone is ringing, brings him back to reality. He answer the call without looking at the screen first.
 
"Yoboseyo.."
 
"Jong Kook ah.. Have you awake?" Gab Jin, Jong Kook's manager asks him.
 
"Gab Jin ah?? N-neh! I've awake... Why?" Jong Kook answer in a sleepy voice.
 
"Why? You asked me why?! You have Running Man shooting at 5 am! Get up of the bed now and get ready!" Gab Jin scolded Jong Kook. Jong Kook shocked when Gab Jin scolded him because Gab Jin never raise his voice like that.
 
"Gab Jin ah.. Relax! I'll go to shower now.."
 
"You better go.. Hurry up! I'll fetch you at home at 4:30 am."
 
"N-neh!" Jong Kook answer shortly. He get up of the bed and enter the bathroom and get ready. After that, he sit on the couch while waiting for Gab Jin. Suddenly, he remembers about Ji Hyo. 
 
"Ji Hyo ah.. Why I can't get my eyes off you? Your smile, your laugh, your eyes.. All you have is enough to make me love you.. I.. Love you.." Jong Kook talks alone by himself, slowly while smiling.
 
"Jong Kook ah.. Ji Hyo? Do you love Ji Hyo? Why don't you tell me? How long did you keep this secret? I knew there's something in your heart when I saw the way you looked at Ji Hyo yesterday morning!" Gab Jin said in a happy voice as he knew Jong Kook's feelings.
 
"Gab Jin ah!  Shut up!! Let's go or we'll be late!!" Jong Kook tried to cover Gab Jin's mouth.
 
"N-neh! Let's go, Ji Hyo!" Gab Jin teases Jong Kook.
 
"Gab Jin!! Don't you dare to do that again or I'll kill you!" Jong Kook raises his voice while scolding Gab Jin.
 
"Okay, okay. Let's go!"
 
Jong Kook and Gab Jin reached their destination. Jong Kook get out of the car after thanked Gab Jin then Gab Jin left. Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo and the other Running Man members. He ran towards them. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jong Kook greets his 'siblings'. 
 
"Jong Kook ah.. You always early. Did you see HaHa and Kwang Soo? They didn't arrive yet." Jae Suk informs Jong Kook.
 
"Hyung.. You know they always late right? HaHa is busy with his wife.. But Kwang Soo ah.. He's always unlucky.. Maybe something happened to him like his car's broken or his breakfast's over-cooked." Jong Kook make a funny assumption. Jae Suk laughs louldy.
 
"Jong Kook ah.. You always know how to cheer up my day!"
 
"Are you guys were making fun about us?" Suddenly HaHa and Kwang Soo appear.
 
"Kwang Soo ah.. We're just joking!" Jae Suk explains to Kwang Soo. Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo running towards them. He smiles to see Ji Hyo.