Things.Part,2

L.O.V.E

Here I was... waiting for Mr. Jang to come, I hid myself behind the big tree and with my hat on. This man was surely too long,then after waiting for a couple of minutes.. I saw Mr. Jang and his lawyer came out, they were filled by the reporters to asked him about his condition and something regarding his health. He didn't answer them and smiled while getting into his car. I ran out to catch the bus so I could follow him. I saw the bus and the bus was already going. I just sighed and stomped my feet as I missed it. Then my phone vibrated, and saw Woo bin name on it. I was really confused why he called me.

"Hey brooo" He said to me on the other phone.

"Hey,what's wrong?" I said as I tried to control my breath from running.

"Well,are you at home? Can I go in, My laundry was broke and I wanted to wash it"

"I'll be there soon, just wait for me.. okay?" I ended my phone and decided to go back to the apartment.

 

.............................................

NO ONE'S POV

As what he said, Eunji was waiting for the news to come out. But she was bored while waiting for it..you could say she didn't know what to do. Then suddenly something caught her eyes so she stood up.. she wanted to go to his room, she battled her heart whether to come in or not, because if he found out about this,.. he would be mad and he ended up saying he didn't want to help her. But she thought he was still going right? so she decided to open the door and saw the surrounding.

The smell of his room was surely like a man, Eunji closed her nose while she was going in, she saw his table first.. there were a full stack of paper in a mess.. he also saw a lots of book too, but It seemed that he didn't read it anymore because there were dust on it. She wondered why a guy like him could be comfortable here. She then decided to clean up his room,but before she went out.. she checked the TV if there's a news, but there was a commercial.. so she decided to go to his table and clean it, she also made sure if it was put neatly as she arranged the those paper one by one on the table. She also wrote the alphabets on the bookshelf so he could find it easily. She decided not to clean much of course,since she didn't want him to be mad. She then sat on the side of his bed and sighed,suddenly she remembered something.

 

Flashback scenes

Eunji's POV

I was actually heard what Jonghyun-sshi and Tiffany Unnie conversation for a long time. When Tiffany Unnie asked me to go out I was actually put my ears to the door,but since I couldn't hear it well. I decided to go to the window,since the window was still closed by the curtain.

"Mama, I don't want to help her.." I could hear what he said to her, Tiffany Unnie was known as Mama on that place. I saw Unnie chuckled and put her hands on the table af if she was interested

" I know it's shown in your face"

"Mama, you know I don't want to help her. So can you help me so she won't follow me?"   It seemed like he really begged Unnie with his eyes.

"She has been follow you for only 2 days. Yesterday,you met her right?"

"H-How could you know?"

"Did you follow us?"

"Aigooo, why should I follow you both. Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Whether you're busy or not, how could you know it?"

"The necklace I gave to her......"

"So that necklace, what's the use for you give her that necklace?"

"She was desperate when she found out that she 'woke' up wearing wedding dress, she was different from any ghost I met. Usually I can see people's past lifes or one of them have known their past life and they come to me ask for my help so,they could go to one of their relatives or go to the lights. But as for her, I couldn't see anything and even I couldn't read what her minds,different from any ghost."

I could read Jonghyun's mind at that time, he seemed to be piss off by it. He might not show people how she felt because I knew he just wore his mask on. I saw his face, and I knew he was interested with what Unnie said and wanted her to keep going with the story. I also knew in his mind he battled himself not to take to much about what she said, because he thought of me as a stranger.. a crazy girl ghost in his eyes. I saw Unnie was about to come here, so I ran out and went to the garden to see the flowers. I hadn't told you that Unnie also the one who couldn't read my mind. That's why she said I was unique,but she didn't know that of course. I pretended my self to look so happy as I was touching those flowers.

"I tried to go deeper to look at her past lifes, but It was heard for me to reach it. I only saw a white light there, there was no kind of flashback scenes there. She cried and asked for my help. But I just couldn't, so I pitied her and gave her a necklace that my grandma used to help her patient" 

I went back to the window. While I was hearing it, I caressed the necklake and looked at it, It was shining as I touched it dearly.

"So, is it means that she's still alive or in coma?"

"I'm not sure.. If she had been coma, I would be able to trace and help her to go back to her body"

"Something was beyond that..."

Unnie told me that there might be something why I became like this, she didn't know what it was and thought that would be hard to find someone who could see me.. she said there's only a few people who could see me. I was different from any ghost..she said. I knew she was happy inside because unexpectedly there was person who could see him.

"Why me?"

I was daydreaming that's why I didn't hear what Unnie said. I tried to hold back my tears and went away from the window. I could feel my tears kept coming down.. Why I must be a burden for everyone? I just realized that actually without even getting close to them, I could hear what they were talking.. even though I was much far from Unnie's room. I just hoped today would turn out well. I really hoped Jonghyun-sshi could help me because I was too desperate and wanted to know who I was. Even he gave me his cold self, I would try my best ask him to help me.. I might not be care how he felt but at least that was something I should do. I promised to myself to pay him back later and did whatever he wanted me to do. Then I took the flowers as I didn't want to think much about it. The things that made me shocked was that he used to see ghosts when he was child, but decided to 'close' it. No wonder, he couldn't see the old man was blowing to one of the ladies's staff in supermarket. But How could he see me? Is he special?

I realized one of them stopped talking,so I decided to came in to the room.

"Unnie,your flower are so beautiful... Can I take it?"

"Yes,sure"

"Okay, we'll leave" Jonghyun stood up and made her confused.

"Why are leaving so early?"

"Just follow him"

I sighed again as I remembered what happened today. Then I suddenly hear breaking news from the TV, I stood up and went to the living room to watch it.

END OF POV

................................

Yeah! Luckily I arrived at my apartment, I walked lazily to open the door and saw Eunji was sleeping soundly. Did she watch the news for me? I thought as I came near her, but when I was about to wake her.. I saw a paper there. I read it and it was from her. She really told me how the news was going. I couldn't believe it, even though it took times for me to read it since her writing looked like a child who just practiced for writing. But I was really thankful for that.. Then the bell ringing and I put down the paper on my pocket. I opened the door and saw Woobin bringing his dirty clothes to my room.

"Yah..finally you come" He then came in without waiting for me to talk and brought his dirty clothes to the washing machine.

"I just arrived" I said to him. The only neighbour I was close here is Woobin.. only. Since all of our friends have moved out and most of the people who stay here are family and couple. So that's why we became close. Woobin then took my drink from the refrigator.

"Yah..since when you're putting a lots of food here" Woobin eyed me as he was suprised. He also the one who kept nagging me because in here there's not a much food.

"I just decided to buy it" I said while scratching my hair. Woobin just nodded and did what he do, While he was busy.. I looked at her again, I suddenly had a thought to be nice to her. Without me knowing it, Woobin then went to my couch and sat on Eunji's foot which made her wake up.

"WOOBIN" I said to her, Woobin seemed confused why I raised my voice like that. Eunji also shocked because someone sat on her barefoot.

"What's wrong?" Woobin asked me suspiciously.

"Hmmm.... N-Noo.. I... I... just wanted to tell you .....to... not changing the channel" I said to him smiling.

"Don't worry, I came here just to eat brooo" Woobin said to me, luckily he wasn't suspicious. As he was busy watching the TV, I eyed her to come into my room which she nodded and walked past him.

"Woobin, I wanted to go to my room first" I said,which he nodded. I hurriedly went to my bedroom and closed the door. I felt relieved when Woobin seemed not suspicious, I looked at her which she just stood in front of me waiting me to talk.

"Since my friends are going to be long there.. you better stay here, you can sleep here if you want. I really wonder how the ghost could sleep at night" I said to her.

"Yes...Thank you" she said to me in banmal. I stood up and reached my door.

"Hmm.. by the way thanks for the writing" I said to her and then decided to go out leaving her dumbfounded. I joined Woobin there and we kept talking.. until suddenly the washing mashine beeped means it was done. At first,he decided to go home..but I asked him to play PS  with me since I couldn't sleep right now. I sat on the floor, while he was sitting on the couch. We drank the soju and kept playing it until we became tired. As I was playing it, I was really confused why Woobin lost to me, he wasn't a type of person who lost easily on games. I turned back and saw he was sleeping.

"Woobin.. wake up" I said to him, but got no respond.

"Aigooo" I sighed, I stood up and go to my room to find a blanket. Luckily I had one so I decided to cover him with it. I then went back to my room, and realized Eunji was sleeping there. Aigooo.... Why should I ask her to sleep here? Why did I ask Woobin to play PS with me? I was nervous while I sat down, I looked at her again and observed her while she was sleeping. Well, I had to admit..she's beautiful actually.... How should I say it?

She..........was......perfect?

I guessed when she was still alive, she was beautiful. But I saw her wedding dress again.What did just happen to her? Don't tell me if she was dumped like me.. Sh*t why did I just say? I still didn't know it right?. Then suddenly she made a noise like something just disturbed her. I didn't know how to calm her? So I just decided to hold her hands. It was soft. Luckily she didn't make a noise and slept. I layed down next to her and watched her sleeping. I started to thing to find a way how to help her. After having some thoughts, I decided to sleep.

................................................................................

EUN JI'S POV

I just had a bad dream last night. I was in the middle of field, It was beautiful at first. Then I met a man with wings on his left and right looking at me. I had the urge to come near him and now we're both face to face. He was tall,with his blond hair and I could say he was so handsome. If he were on earth, I believe he would get a fangirls. I believe behind that long white dress,he got his muscle build.. he had a narrow eyes, that's why when he smiled, he looked so cute.

"You should go to the light" His deep voice surrounded the place. I looked up to the sky and there were so many people there.. It was amazing, but suddenly the man went off and everything turned worse. There was a strong wind, and the plants became wilted. The sky who used to be white.. out sudden turned into red and the mix of orange. I was afraid.. I kept running and running until suddenly there was something black came to me. I screamed as much as I could, but then I felt something touched me and everything went back to normal.

I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping next to me. I was really shocked and the things that made me suprised is that he held my hands. No wonder I could sleep well,because Tiffany Unnie told me that I usually made a noise when I was sleeping. Wait? Did he just make me sleep well?Aigooo? I tried to not ruining his sleep so I brushed my hand out of him and tiptoed to go outside. I suddenly saw his friend was laying there too sleeping. No wonder he slept next to mine. I tried not to wake him up too, but suddenly without me notice it. He just looked at me.

Yeah.. he looked at me. Everytime I went to left or right, his gazed followed my direction.

"Hello" He greeted me.

"Y-you could see me?" I said to him which he nodded making me suprised.

"R-really?" I asked him again.

"Yes" He said to me. I felt weird with his gaze on me, there was something wrong. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Jonghyun-sshi with his mess hair. He  rubbed his eyes and put on his glasses. He looked shock when he found out his friends could see me.

"What? You could see her?" He pointed at me.

"Yes.. That's why I guess she should go to the light. Can I bring her with me?" Woobin said. Jonghyun looked at me and Woobin again before he finally decided it.

"What do you think, Eun Ji-sshi?" He asked me, It was the first time he called my name.

"Hmm.. Jonghyun-sshi,can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked Woobin-sshi to excuse us for a while. Then we decided to talk with him to the room.

"Jonghyun-sshi, Please.. I can't go with him, there's something wrong with his mind...." I was cut by him.

"What?Are you saying my friend's weird?"

"But..."

"No but....  you have to follow him, he would like to help you right?"

"I know, but as I said I don't believe him"

"You don't believe him because it's your first time meeting him."

"No it's second actually..."

"Okay, I don't care. This time you have to follow him since he has a connection with the person who can bring you to the lights. I can't help you and you should know that" Jonghyun-sshi got the point though.

"Fine, I'll follow him." I said to him. I really needed to make plan.

END OF POV

..........................

Eun Ji and I got out of the house and saw Woobin was in the phone, he realized we went out so he decided to close his phone.

"So what do you think?" He asked us.

"She will follow you" I said to him cause I didn't sense anything wrong on him.

"Okay.. Hmm.. Eunji-sshi,let me go out to prepare myself" Woobin grinned at us and walked out of the room. Eunji just looked down without saying anything much and It was really awkward for us too. I just decided to sit on the kitchen with my body facing her.

"Don't worry he's nice" I said to her which she just nodded.

We didn't know for how long we stayed quiet until Woobin came to bring her.

"Woobin-ah, you know. There's one psychic told me that there would be few person who could see her, don't you think the person you know could help her?" I asked him again to make sure.

"Of course, don't worry about it. Eunji-sshi.. lets go"

"But... I really wanted to know about my past life? Can you help me?" she asked me again.

"Hmm..sure" he said. Woobin went outside leaving us both.

"Thank you for everything Jonghyun-sshi.. Wish you a good life" Eunji smiled bitterly before leaving me alone in my apartment.