Beginning:Editedstory

L.O.V.E

JONGHYUN'S POV

As usual, I had to sit in front of my computer for a long day.. because my boss just mad at me because he said that my writting essay was wrong. How could he say it wrong? I've been trying to make that essay for 5 days, because of this article, it made a dark circles in front of my eyes. I put my glasses on my eyes and started typing again.

Ohh, I haven't been  introduce myself to you, my name is Lee Jonghyun, I'm 28 years old and the journalist of Jung Company. At first I didn't interested to work here, but Yonghwa hyung insisted me to work on his father's company, so how could I say no? and about my lofe life, well I was in relationship with the love of my life Im Yoona a famous model and actress on S.M Entertaiment. We've been in dating for 11 years now, I basically knew her from Jungshin because they were in the same class, and also my twin-sister, Seohyun used to be her personal stylish before she married to Yonghwa hyung.

"Hyung,still busy with your aticle?" I looked up and saw Jungshin carrying 2 cups of hot coffee. This guy surely knew me well.

"Yeah, boss just got mad at me, because he said my article were wrong, so I had to fix a few words here" I said while looking at my computer to see if there was anything wrong there.

"Aigoooo, our best journalist just made a wrong essay for the first time." Jungshin chuckled and sat on his chair which his desk happened to be next to my desk.

"Shut up" I said as I took the hot coffee from his table.

Jungshin was right, It was the first time for me to made a mistake on my writting essay. Lately, I hadn't had a time to focuss on my essay, even though I slept late at night because busy making this essay, but there were lots of things going around in my mind.. you could say I had a lot of things to be thought. Everytime I wrote the first paraghraph, my mind kept distracted from it.  I had been busy with the things that I had prepared for about 7 months..and guess what? The things that made me busy and distracted is Yoona and I are going to get married On May.

 

" So.. let's not talk about your wrong essay, how's the preparation?" Jungshin put his chair next to me and asked me like an ahjumma near my neighbourhood who kept asking me about our wedding's preparation.

"It's almost ready" I said as I tried to avoid his gaze. Actually I wasn't really sure about it though. Yoona and I hadn't had a time to meet each other. She was in Seoul busy with her photoshoot and with her first new clothing line, she had been going to promote her design to Europe,Australia and a lot of country which I didn't really want to know all of it. And here I was, stuck in front of my computer and Busan. We had been fighting, because maybe we hadn't had a time for each other and I got jealous over her getting close with this actor.. that singer...got to dating scandal and stuff like that.

Well, to tell you the truth, most of it happened because I didn't want my personal lives known by the public, and she also insisted to keep our relationship secret from the media. I agreed on that. But how could he keep close with so many guys there? Did she always hang out with her boyfriends in Seoul? Didn't she know I couldn't even sleep because of texting and calling her? Yoona said that I never understood her position, maybe I was. But I guess,she also didn't understand me. One day, I called and told her that I was ready for the public to know about me. Well it was because we will be getting married right? It's not like I want to make myself famous, but the fact I would get married with her, so the public needs to know that Yoona had her own man, which is ME. Was it a bad thing? Yoona asked me to wait, and I sure waited for it. But the scandals got nonsense and burderned me a lot.

"Don't take it too heart" That's what she said to me and everybody said to me, maybe I was being too sensitive about that, that's why I had to be patience.

STAR KOREAN SHOW

Jungshin and everyone there watched the TV.

"Waa, I'm really curious now.. Aigoo the Mc girl is soo beautiful" Minhyuk suddenly came up and stood next to us,while looking at the TV like a fanboy. Jungshin and I just sighed,and focused on the TV.

Anneyonghaseyo, Good Morning Everyone. My name is Lee Na Hee. It's soo pleasent  to be here because we could be able to give you some new infos about our currently-famous K-POP Idol and celebrities, we also spill the beans to you about drama behind-scenes,Music videos,The latest K-POP Music charts in both US and Korean , the newest fashion brand here. So don't go anywhere and turn on this channel, because the news will be started.

The mc said in english.

So for the first news, there's a new hot stories here about Korean's international model and fashion designer, Im Yoona will be getting married to the misterious guy? The news broke down after she tweeted status on her twitter that making fans curious, and mentioned her in social media

Jungshin and Minhyuk looked at me grinning. I felt embarassed by it and couldn't believe that this news broke down so fast, she hadn't even told me that she would introduced me to the public. Then there's a scene where the interview tried to asked her about the guy, which is me.. but she just smiled and refused to tell the press about our relationship. I felt there was something wrong with her, but I couldn't tell it why. Her bodyguard protected her from the crowd so she could get into the car with her assistant.

Some of the netizen shocked and couldn't believe the 28 years-old-model would be getting married.She received both good-and bad- comment such as, " Noona please don't get married". "Unnie, I'm so happy for you, hope you enjoy your married life" and etc. But there are new remours and it is said that she would be married to 31-years-old "Heirs" actor named Lee Min Ho . As for now both of them hadn't made the statement to the press yet. So it would be better to wait for their statement. Well next, to the second news...........................

I was really shocked when they said that. Who the hell is that Lee Min Ho? I turned back and searched for his name on the internet. Well, I admit he's handsome but how can people starting to make fuss about her and this guy? I found out that they were on the CF together.

"He's handsome though" Minhyuk said to me as if I weren't there while looking at my PC. I glared at him and he noticed it. Did he want to get my punch? I was good at judo though.

"Yah, minhyuk..stop your bad mouth" Jungshin hit Minhyuk's head with his hands.

"Sorry.. I mean you're much more handsome than him though" he muttered and hit Jungshin's head again before began looking at those pictures. As for now, I felt like we were a stalker because we just searched him. Why should I search him? I'd rather search about Girl's day or Apink though. What the hell did I just talk about?

"Yah, finish your work now" We heard our mighty boss said that, Minhyuk started leaving our table and went to his desk. Jungshin also opened his document files to type about something that I didn't want to know. I got back to my work and typed my computer again.  I spent my times there for 5 hours, I was relieved that I could finish it well, I decided to give my papers back to the boss. I was nervous about what he think, but gladly he said it wasn't that bad though. It meant I had a free time now. I got out from his room and suddenly my phone vibrated.

"Babe,are you still remember our lunch?" I looked at my watch and remembered that I just asked for a lunch when she said she would come here today. It was 12:00 pm though,so I didn't ask my boss permisson and went for a lunch.

"Hyung,where are you going?" Minhyuk suddenly saw me went to the lift.

"I will meet Yoona today, bye Minhyuk" I said to him, while the lift's door is closed. I sighed and looked at my watch hoping that I wouldn't be late. Once the lift was opened, I went out hurriedly and got into my car. I drove off to the streets and yet.. there was traffic jam. I smacked my wheel while loosened my tie, I just hoped she wouldn't be mad. I prayed to the god hoping that this traffic jam would end soon.

Seemed like god heard me, it went on a green light, and I drove my car very fast. Suddenly there was a big truck coming to my car. But luckily,I went to the other side and was saved. I felt like something bumped my car, but I didn't care I had to meet Yoona soon. I arrived at the restaurant 15 minutes later, and saw her typing something with her phone. She looked so beautiful today and I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Babe, I'm sorry I'm late " I said as I came to her and was about kissed her cheek. But suddenly she avoided me to the other side. It must be because she had waited for me for so long.

"Next time, don't even ask me for a lunch, if you're still busy" She pouted at me cutely.

"I'm sorry, I suddenly had to review my essay" I said to her, she just nodded and suddenly the waitress coming. I ordered pork steak with lemonade sauce, but she didn't agree

"The food is unhealthy,you know that right? You have to maintain your body..."

and blablabla.. I just didn't want to ruin her mood today, so I decided to change my order to Salad. Yoona then smiled and agreed which she also ordered the same food as mine. The waitress left and we decided to talk again.

"For the rumours, don't think about it. It was just a stupid rumour" Yoona then said as she sipped her green tea.

"Okay"

That's what I said to her, I knew she was tired and I didn't feel like to talk about it anymore, because it would make my heart boiling and I was tired to argue with her. I needed to refresh my mind from work, so it's better to forget it right? Yoona also seemed relieved and little bit confused at the same time,because she knew when it came to a new rumours like this, I always discussed it again. I tried to understand her more since today, since I knew she had been working hard in Seoul and also I didn't want to affect our relationship.

"By the way, What do you think about our themes decoration?" I broke the silence.

"Well.. for the decoration I think we should use a white for our themes. You know in the front of the church, we have to put the woods and there will be white roses on it. you know the wood with a "n" shape right?" her face was glowing when she said that.

She keept explaining to me everything that she wanted, since I didn't have anything on mind about the decoration and I just wanted to make it simple yet meaningful for us, Yoona had a different thought about it. Everything about the decoration, she decided on it. As for the church, I was the one who chose it. This church might be look old, but it gave meaningful to me. My parents married there, and I was baptized there. It's wondeful.

"Just like in a drama.." she said smiling at me. I hadn't told you that Yoona was a big fan of korean drama, so of course she wanted things to be like what happen in the drama. The food came and we decided to eat it, I suddenly had the urge to ask her about whether the media would come or not.

"Hmm...sorry I just want to ask this and don't want to bother you................Well......Hmm, we're getting married on May right? and you know your job...." I felt nervous when asking her about that. Yoona just looked at me flatly before decided to eat her salad again.

"I'll take care of it " Yoona said to me, and then after that we decided to talk about the wedding,works and stuff like that. We kept laughing about everything and decided to go on dates because we hadn't been doing this for a long time.

 

 

...............................................................................

5 months later

 

Okay, I was nervous ! deeply nervous. Today was going to be my happiest day ever, I'm gonna be Yoona's husband. I kept walking back and forth because I felt really nervous.

"Oppa" I heard the door opened revealing my sister, Seohyun and Yonghwa hyung with their 2 kids. Seohyun came in first and hugged me.

"I just can't believe it, you're finally married now" she said to me and hugged me again. I could see her eyes became teary.

"Yah, don't make my suit wet,you know?" I said jokingly while patted her back. She just chuckled and hit my back a little. I felt so touched about what my sister did to me, I was almost cry but I decided to held my tears though,since I didn't want to be shown weak and I decided to keep my tears after I was pronounced to be Yoona's husband.

"Aigooo, Jonghyun you're going to cry,aren't you?" Yonghwa hyung pointed his face to me. Seohyun broke our hug and saw my face.

"O-Of course I'm not hyung" Yonghwa and Seohyun laughed at me because they didn't believe what I said.

"Joo Hwa.. Yong Hyun give congratulation to your uncle" I squatted down so I could be in the height as them. Joo Hwa, my cute niece came and gave her hands to me, seemed like she wanted to say something, but she couldn't speak well. I hugged her. Yong Hyun,my nephew also hugged me. They kissed my cheek before I finally stood up. The door opened again and saw my parents came.

"Jong Hyun..." My mom hugged me in tears.

"I'm so happy for you"

My father came and smiled proudly at me, they couldn't believe that today I would be someone's husband. After my mom hugged me, My father hugged me for so long. What my parents wished finally came true..which is married. They used to be asking me where I would tie a knot with Yoona,since because of my age and they couldn't wait to see me in new family.

"I'm sorry, but the bride has arrived" Jungshin, who took care of the our wedding guest came said. We decided to leave the room and went to the alter and saw so many guest there, there were my co-workers,my boss,our family,our closest friends from school and her father's bussiness partner. There were also Yonghwa hyung's bussiness partner, I was really afraid that I would embarassed them. Yoona decided to bring me to the public when we're in Seoul. Since, we had invited a lot of guest, Yoona and I decided to make a gathering party for her celebrity friends and the press would come there too.

It was her idea though, which made us fight about it. and because of that we hadn't been able to contact each other, I tried to call her from here, but she didn't answer me. I just sighed hoping that she wouldn't be mad anymore. The wedding music started and people sat down. I looked at Minhyuk and asked him if he brought the rings. He nodded at me, I felt relieved now. I looked at her and was amazed by her beauty. I couldn't find a right word to describe her.

*dontmindtheface*

I was truly happy. Yoona just looked down,while her father gave her hand to me. And now both of us came to the priest. The priest gave some speech and I didn't hear what he said because my focus was on her, but she just looked down without looking at me. I was worried and felt guilty. Did she still mad at me? Then we decided to do our vows.

"Lee Jong Hyun, do you promise to always love and cherish the moment with this woman through happy and difficult times?"

"Yes I do " I said prudly.

"Im Yoona, do you promise to love and honours with this man forever?" Yoona

Yoona didn't say any of the words and just looked down, everyone seemed confused about what happened to her. After a few minutes,she looked at me with tears.

"Jonghyun, I'm sorry we can't continue our marriage" Everyone was shocked and gasped. They couldn't believe that she broke off the wedding.

"What? you're joking right? Yoona, if it's about Seoul thing, I'm sorry and.........."I held her hands while I was talking,but  Yoona cut my words.

"No, you've already done everything for me,it's not yout fault. But I'm sorry we can't get married" Yoona then released my hand from her and left me like that. It was unbelieveable, It was supposed to be our moment.. but she broke it. I looked at her as her sight dissapeared from me. My parents,Jungshin,Minhyuk,Seohyun and Yonghwa hyung came to me. They were shocked though.

My friends also came and asked me if I was okay, but I didnt want to answer them. So they left me. The guest including the priest started leaving us, and then I took a sit on the altar. While everyone was asking me, My father then got mad at her father,and her father also kept saying sorry, said that he didn't know what her daughter was thinking. Her mother also pat my mother's back. I couldn't stand to see my mom's crying like that.

My parents decided to stay with me here, but Yonghwa hyung insisted that he and the others would take care of me, asked them to get some rest. My parents agreed and they left me, thinking that it would be better for me to digest everything. 2 hours after they left, Joo Hwa kept crying wanted to go home, Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun just sighed and asked Minhyuk and Jungshin to take care of me. Am I child to be taken care of? I said in my mind, but I still didn't want to talk.

Until it's 21:00 at night, I just couldn't believe that I had sat there for more than hours now, Minhyuk and Jungshin started to get tired and was about to sleep.

"Jungshin,Minhyuk just go" that's what I said to them. Minhyuk and Jungshin confused and were about to say something.

"I said go" I said to them. Minhyuk and Jungshin just sighed since they knew I was too stubborn.

"Take care hyung" They said to me until their sight dissapeared. I stood up since I remembered that I just bought a beer on the make-up-room thinking that today we would have a small gathering with our friends. I went to the room and take the bottle. I drank it again on the altar. I kept drinking the bottles there for 2 hours, I looked at my watch and stood up from the altar since it was 23:00. I didn't go home though, I had the urge to go to the rooftop since I remembered I usually stayed there when I was sad or mad during my childhood. I kept walking...walking...walking until I reached there, there was no much difference there.

I took a sip of my bottle, got on my knees and cried. I let my tears off there,thinking that it was just a dream. Today was a nightmare for me. I cried so hard and didn't have much hope today.

"What makes her do this? Why did she break off our wedding? What did I just do? Did I just do something wrong to her?" I said without no one answering, I didnt know why, I stood up and climbed on the side. I smacked my bottle making bloods are coming for my hands.

"Yah,don't jump" I heard someone said, it was a girl's voice. I turned back and saw no one there. I didnt care and decided to look down and saw how high it was. Suddenly I felt something touch me,making me to go down. I saw a girl flying next to me, with her white  short dress and sneakers.

"think of it short"

I was shocked and fell down while seeing her, I slapped my face thinking it was dream,but she was still there.

"Yah.. W-Who arrre yy...you?" I said, she came near.. and I stepped back so she wouldnt come near.

"You could see me?" She said to me, I was really confused about what she meant. Then I felt a strong wind and a thunder coming, I felt a goosebumps while she just laughed happily.

"Anneyong,my name is Jung Eunji" she let out her hands to her. I started feeling dizzy and collapsed there.