Followed : Editedstory

L.O.V.E

I saw everything became white all over the places, someone called my name again and again after seeing me woke up. I couldn't see them because everything was blurry. As I got sober, I realized it was Jungshin who called my name.

"Jonghyun Hyung, are you okay?" Jungshin said to me. I could feel the pain on my head, so I touched it. I also saw my left hands injured with a roller bandage. I stood and sat on the bed.

"Why are you here? Why am I here?" I said as I looked around.

"You got into an accident last night, because you were drinking" Jungshin explaned to me. When I heard it, I didn't feel like I became like this because of an accident, but I felt there was something that made me like this. But I didn't know what it is.

"Mr. Lee Jonghyun?" The nurse and the doctor came to me.

"I think you could go back home now, and please don't forget to take a rest home" I nod to the doctor and the nurse helped me to get up from the bed. They put me on the chair since Jungshin needed to take the medicine from the counter. Jungshin helped me to get into the car and we were just being quite there, I looked myself in the mirror and my face became paler.

"Please don't tell this to my parents " I said to him while he's driving.

"Okay" I knew from the window, he looked at me. But he knew that I didn't want to talk about it, so he just stopped himself. I was sure that he would open thsi again.

"Hyung, please don't do dangerous thing. I know it must be hard for you " Jungshin said while focusing himseld on driving.

"Just driving Jungshin and don't talk" I said on the stern way, Jungshin gave up and decided to be quiet. I didn't really need someone to tell me what to do especially what had just happened to me.

We arrived at my apartment at 03:00 AM, Jungshin helped me to get into the apartment because my leg was still in pain. I gave him my apartment key and he opened his door, he put me to the couch and went to my kitchen to get a bottle of water there.

"Hyung, the boss just said to me, you got a 2 days off from him" Junghin said.

"Take care of yourself, hyung" Jungshin went out of my apartment while I just stayed quiet. My apartment felt so empty now, I decided to lay myself on the couch and closed my eyes. I massaged my temple and wanted to calm myself. I heard the noise of the  floor steps kept bothering me.

"Jungshin, don't walk like that" I said to him, because I thought he just came back here and he was always be the one who walked like that. The floor step became louder and it made pissed off, so I woke up.

"Yah.. Jungshin I've told...." I cut my words as I saw there was no person there, it made me feel a goosebump and I decided to lay myself again and prayed to the god so nothing couldn't happen to me. Suddenlt I felt a long blow in front of my face, I woke up and saw the girl from yesterday.

"AAAAAAAA" I yelled while I suddenly fell to the floor.

"Please just go away,you're a ghost.. " I screamed out of my lungs and went to my bedroom. I locked the door so she couldn't come off.

"Jonghyun, get your head.. there would be no ghost okay?" I said as I tried to calm myself. I went to my bed and cover myself with the blanket. I tried my best to sleep, and prayed to the god silently so "that" wouldn't bother me. As I finally could calm myself, I slept peacefully until I felt someone came to my bed, I tried to ignore it at first butI just couldn't, I opened my eyes and turns back and saw the girl sleeping, looking at me smiling.

"AAAA, .. please I don't know you,okay? can you please just go and find someone nicer than me, Don't bother me okay?" I said, the girl came to me and closed my mouth with her index finger.

"Shh, the ahjumma is going to knock the door." I just became quiet when she said that. Then I heard a knock and I stood up going to the door, and she was right, there was really an ahjumma with the white mask all over her face came to me.

"Yah, Jonghyun.. can you please not to ruining my sleep?" Ahjumma said to me.

"I-I am sorry Ahjumma" I said to this scary Ahjumma.

"What made you screaming like that?" Right, It was like punch to me. I didn't know how to make a reason. Suddenly that girl called me and showed me the tv, I was shocked because I didn't turn on my TV with a loud voice, and guess what? In the TV, there was a person who screamt too.

"i...I just watched it. Sorry " I said to her. She looked up on the screen and her eyes widened.

"What drama is that?' she asked me.

"Omo, Lee Jong Suk's drama special, I've got to watch it " Then the ahjumma left me and I closed the door. I was relieved when she finally left.

I looked and saw that girl sitting on my couch watching the TV. I took a deep breath before I finally called her.

"Yah, just go.. this is my apartment" I said to her.

"I know, Waaa this popcorn is good" she said to me while munching my favourite popcorn, How could she be like that? Did she think this was a cinema?

"I said GO AWAY" I talked to her.

"Yah, I just helped you twice, why didn't you just let me stay for awhile" She said to me.

"What ......help me?"

"Yeah, when you were collapsed and that ahjumma came here"

"collapsed? S-So... I was really collapsed, I knew it right? I just collapsed, but how could they say I got an accident?" I said as I tried to remember it. She just smiled while eating her popcorn.

" I would tell you.. so..................................."

 

Flashback scene

Eunji got shocked when she saw him collapse like that, she came to him and touched his face.

"Aigoo, Mr. Please wake up" Then thunder came strongly again to them.

"This is my fault, I should have introduced myself better" She blamed herself, and looked at his face. She began to observe his face,his nose,his chin... and out of the sudden is his lips. She felt embarassed while seeing that, and stopped herself because she became to creepy.

"The rain is coming,how can people know if he's here? They can't see me though" Eunji thought about the other way to make people noticed,but she knew it was already midnight and the people must have sleept by now.

"Should I come in to your body?" Eunji asked him while knowing she wouldn't get the answer though. She then tries to use her powers to get into his body, she opened his eyes and tried to get the bottle because luckily the bottle weren't fully broken yet. So if people saw him bring this, people find out that he just got drunk. That's why her plans.

Eunji brought his body to go back from the rooftop and left the church immidiately, she didn't know where he lived so she became confused how to bring him. It was really hard for her to bring him,because he was too heavy. She then sensed there would be something coming near them. She was right and saw a car with a high speed. Shen used her powers to make a car went slowly and she brought his body stood up in the street. So if people saw the accident, the driver would be blamed,not him.

End of the flashback.

 

"That's what happen" She smiled at me, and I just scoffed at her.

"Yah, are you trying to kill me?" I said to her in disbelief tone.

"I just told you, when they bumped you, I was still in your body so you wouldn't get hurt. I got out of your body when that person called your friend" Eunji explained to me.

"By the way, my name is Jung Eunji, we haven't introduced properly yet" I just suprised seeing this girl introduced me like this.

"Whatever your name is, you have to get out and I won't see you in the morning" I stood up from my seat and left her.

"Yah, you had to help me, you couldn't leave me like this" She said as she knocked my door. But I didn't care I had to sleep then. I closed my eyes finally and went into the deep sleep.

 

IN THE MORNING

Rise and shine in the morning and here I woke up now. I could the feel the shine all over my face, since I forgot to close the window, I guess. I straighten my arms and woke up with a hard feeling, maybe it was because of the effect of the alcohol, maybe it was because what happened to me yesterday. Today was supposed to be our honeymoon day and we decided to go to Japan. Today was suppose to be a day where I could see her sleeping next to me and we enjoyed this morning with a breakfast and cup of coffee. Sigh! I guess I was being too much imagine this, but that's what I hoped for. That's why I wanted to start making perfect family,like what my parents usually did when I was a child.

I checked over my phone to see if I got some messages or calls,and yeah there were a lot of it from Jungshin,Minhyuk,Yonghwa hyung, Seohyun and even my parents. I decided to call both of my parents first because I knew they were worried about me. I checked on the clock and it was 8:00 AM so it meant that my parents were still having breakfast,like what our family usually do.

"Yoboseyo, Omma " I said as I tried to make my tone happier when I called her.

"Jonghyun,are you okay?" I could hear the worryness and seemed like my mom just cried, but she tried to hide it from me.

"Yes, I am.. I just woke up " I said . There was long silence between that.

"Omma, can I talk to Appa?" I said to her since I knew she had been trying to control her teras, but she couldn't.

"Yes"

"Yoboseyo, Jonghyun" My father spoke over the phone.

"Appa, I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday, I thought I could make all of you proud..but"

"It's okay,Jonghyun" I could feel my mom was there crying, but suddenly I couldn't hear her hoarse voice, she might be leaving I guess.

"I believe you'll find someone much better from her, and you could get your own happy wedding. We believe you"

I suddenly I feel something hot in my face, I looked at the mirror and realized my eyes got teary. I didn't know what made me being such soft-hearted, but I guessed I couldn't hide the fact, that what he said.. it made me sad too. I was supposed to be angry when he said that, like how could he know I would find someone better than Yoona? Yoona was the best for me.  But I knew, I just embarassed myself and my parent's face yesterday.

"Yeah.. I hope so" I said while I wiped my tears.

"Appa, I'll call you later,okay?" I said as I was hearing something loud outside my room.

"Okay,take care Jonghyun " We ended the phone right away and I started to go outside. Suddenly my phone vibrated again and I saw Seohyun just called me, so I answered it while going outside of my room.

"Oppa, Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am Seohyun-ah"

"Yong Oppa just told me that you got into accident, but you said you didn't want Omma and Appa to know right?" I opened my door and suddenly I saw that girl again infront of my face.

"Aaah" I screamed as I was shocked and tripped to the floor because of her long dress. She fell too as she was above me now. We stared at each other's eyes for a long time until Seohyun's voice was heard.

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

"A..Hmm.. It's...It's just a bird swayzed on my shirt ". ! why I suddenly made that reason.

"Ohh, We would come to see you after taking the kids to the school,okay?"

"Yes" I ended the phone as I didn't really hear what she just said. We almost kissed with this kind position, so I pushed her and stood up.

"YAH, I've told you go away. Why are you still here?" I raised my voice to her.

"You don't have to be mad at me like that. Did I bother you or something?"

"Yes of course, you just bothered me just now, so it's better you go out and disturb someone's else"

Eunji that was her name,looked around my couch and saw my photos with Yoona.

"So is it the girl who made you broken hearted?" I went over her and started to chase the photos away from her,but accidentally I just pushed the photos over and it was broken .

"You were the one who broke it" She said to me and I just glared at her.

"GET OUT" I yelled at her and went to my kitchen.  It was already served with the food and I only looked at her.

"I'm the one who make that, so eat it" she said. I looked at the food again and yet it looked like it was delicious. I tried to theow it to the garbage but suddenly there was a bell in front of my room. I became panicked and saw her sitting on the couch like nothing happened. I checked who it was, and It was Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun.

", hide.. come on" I took her hands and asked her to hide.

"Why should I hide?" She said as she was about to go to see the door , but I held her shoulder which made her turned back.

"Don't go"

"Relax, they couldn't see me anyway" She pushed my hands off her and sat quietly on the sofa. I sighed and opened the window and saw the worrying face of my sister.

"Oppa" She said as she hugged me.

"Are you okay?" Yonghwa hyung said seemed like he was more worried than her.

"I'm fine, come in" I said to them, I looked at Eunji sitting on the sofa. Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun came over to my kitchen and saw the foods.

"Oppa ,you cooked all this? " Seohyun asked me and started to take the bowl of rice, so did Yonghwa hyung too. I became panic when they ate the foods,because that food was just prepared by a crazy girl ghost.

"Jonghyun, you haven't eaten yet? Just eat once, it's delicious" Yonghwa hyung said as he took the bowl of rice for me too, I could sense Eunji was looking at me. I looked at her back and she gave me the kind of just-try-it look. I opened my mouth and tasted the food and hell yeah it was delicious. I didn't know is it the food delicious or it was because I hadn't eaten last night.

"Yoona Unnie just called me,and she said sorry to you. Yonghwa oppa,he also heard it, and we asked her what happened. she didn't want to answer it, instead she just ended the call. I'm sorry oppa, I couldn't help you much" Seohyun said to me.

"It's okay" I looked down and just ate my food because I wanted to forget what happened that day. It was really awkward there until suddenly Seohyun broke of the silence.

" Let's watch a TV" I just ate my food when suddenly she the TV and sat on where Eunji sitting.

"Seohyun" I called her, she eyed me and gave me confused look.

"D-don't sit there"

"Why?"

"I- I was just cleaning it" I said as my reason.

"Really? you clean it? Since when you became such a clean person?" Yonghwa hyung patted my shoulder and sat there too with Seohyun, I was really shocked when suddenly Seohyun sat there as if nothing happened. Like she couldn't sense if Eunji were there. But why I could feel her touch? and they didn't?

"I asked your boss to give you 2 days off" Hyung said to me.

" I had the thought of  moving to Seoul, since we just expanded the company there" Hyung said again.

"So you two will be moving?" I said as I gave them a cup of tea.

"Yeah... and you too Oppa" Seohyun said as she took the snack from the table.

"Why? Me? Do you just move me there so I could forget her?"

"Noo, It was already planned even before you got married, Since you're our best journalist that's why we want you go to Seoul"

"So who will take care of the bussiness here?"

"My parents of course. My brother needs me in Seoul " Yonghwa says.

"Minhyuk and Jungshin will follow us too right?"

"Yes " Yonghwa hyung smiled. I felt relieved that these 2 guys would follow us, because If I only went there with this couple, I would be left out. After that we talked about so many things, I was glade because they were here with me, at least It helped me to forget what happened yesterday. I laughed with them and suddenly they had to go because Yonghwa hyung remembered that he would do a meeting.

"See you later Oppa" Seohyun kissed my cheek and went holding hands with Yonghwa hyung. I felt envy with my sister though. I closed the door and saw Eunji sat on the table.

"I think you should really go to Seoul" She said to me.

" I don't need your advice " I said to her coldly as I got into my room.

"Well, Why? I felt like I have been to Seoul before " I looked at her and saw her seemed thinking about something.

"So tell me why do you follow me?" I said to her as I charged my phone

"Well it is because you can see me" I heard she said that outside to my room. I went back again to my the living room and asked her everything.

"That's all" I took the chair from the kitchen and sat beside the couch. Eunji looked at me and started explaining everything.

"I.. I forgot my past " she said as she put her hands to her lap.

"I mean I didn't know where I came from, I forgot who my family was and why I suddenly wore this dress"

"So?" I was confused with what she said, but I felt she was about to say something not good.

" I suddenly woke up and saw myself wearing it. I had been trying to ask people, but none of them could see. Then I walked and met the psychic, she said that there would be only one person who could see me, and once they could see you.. I should ask them for help."

"Don't tell me..."

" Right, I need your help"

"Why do you need my help? Why didn't you jusk ask that Psychic"

"I asked her first, but she said she couldn't, I will bring you there if you don't believe me"

"No, just get out"

"But... Please, once I know where I come from and my family where. I will leave you alone"

"I don't believe you" as I snorted at her and left.

"Wait, see this..." Eunji gave me a necklace she wore.

"This necklace was given by that psychic so what I'm trying to say is that the necklace will be rusty once my time is done, so If the necklace gets rusty,it means that I have to leave the person who has helped me, pleaseee" She said to me. I became softened once I saw her eyes got teary, I messed my hair and sighed in depressed.

"Okay, meet me with that psychic" I said looking down.

"Really?" Eunji jumped over at the floor.

"You're gonna help me. KYAAAAA" She said as she jumped on the floor. I just couldn't believe what I just said to her.

"I'll prepare myslef, first.. I have to go to the market to buy the foods and after that we would go to that psychic" I said.

"Ne, I will be waiting sir" Eunji says and she sat quietly, I could see her face blushing after I said that. I decided to walk into my room and prepared.