With her

L.O.V.E

So after I took a bath and prepared myself to wear my new shirts and jeans, I decided to go out of my room. I saw her sitting and looked down,giggling like a crazy person. She must have been happy for making me like this.

"Lets go " I said to her, she stood up excitedly and we went out of my apartment room. She walked excitedly as if today was her happy day. I wore my jacket since today it is said that there would be a long winds today.

"Jonghyun,where are you going?"  my neighbour, Woobin asked me.

"Oh, just want to buy the food.." I said to him.

"Ohh,okay see yaa" Woobin waved his hand to me and left. Eunji kept looking at me and him again.

"Your friend is handsome" Eunji said while smiling at me.

"So?"

"Well, I just wanted to say that" she giggled at me.

"If you want get close to him, dont be a ghost" I said to her,as I smacked her head and left her.

"YAH" I could hear her irritated voice, but I didn't want to look back, instead she just walked faster than me and now stood up beside me.

'Yah, are we become friends now? you speak banmal to me" she said smiling while trying to catch up with my steps.

"Just walk,people will think I'm crazy" I said.

 

....................................................

 

We arrived at the supermarket. I didn't know why when we went there,she seemed to be so excited, she ran excitedly to corridor and her face was happy when she saw food.,especially ramen. Actually,I just went here because I only wanted to buy fro soju and ramen. . but after we went to the ramen section, she went again and this time I really followed her.

"Yah,why are you keep going?" I yelled at her,I was soo stupid. Everyone looked at me as if I were crazy. People thought there was no one in front of me, I just smiled and bowed to them as an apology.

"Why are you stand there,come on we have to go" She came up to me and dragged me to another section. I saw there was no person there,so I released my hand from her.

"You know what? You just make me look so stupid in front of the others" I said to her while my eyes kept looking around if there was a person there.

"Huh?What did I do? I just walked here"

"Why are you keep going? Why must I be the one who follow you around"

"Ohh.. about that? I'm sorry, I think I'm too happy when I come here"

She said smiling at me and looking at all the food section. I followed her again and saw her taking the meats.

"Why are you taking that? I only came here just to buy a ramen..Are you that hungry?"

"Hahahaha,I can't be hungry. Have you seen or heard ghost eating like human, even when they eat the food,the food will still like itself" I gulped hearing her say that.

"Hmm.. you know I just checked your refrigator and there was no foods or drinks,that's why you should buy more" she said again changing the topics.

"But I can eat delivery, I can't cook"

"Don't say that you can't cook, you're just too lazy cooking everyday"

"What?What are you saying?" I yelled at her, I realized I was still in the supermarket so I closed my mouth.

"What are you saying?" I said in a low voice.

"Last night, I saw the medals.. I checked every one of it and saw the cooking competition.. I felt like I knew the place before. But by the way, when a girl asked you this morning, you cooked the food means that she knows you cook well, right?" Eunji smiled at me while looking my face speechless

She was right, when I was in the junior high school.. I joined that competition and I won the first place, but It had been a long time and I never thought about it ever again. I was speechless and let her buy those ingredients and everything. After that we went to the cashier to buy the food, I realized to hear someone's talk.

"You know what? I think this supermarket is soo haunted" The girl says.

"Hou can you say that?" The other guy says.

"I'm serious you know? don't say I'm lying.. Right now I started feeling goosebumps" the girl says.

"Stop watching those scary movies"

"Yah but i'm telling you the truth.. you know the guy in front of us, he accidentally said something, but there was no person there" The girl pointed at me, and I realized it but I just looked down,because I was too embarassed of facing them. I tried to look at them back with my killing eyes. But this time, Eunji looked so differently while seeing those people's face. She looked at the guy and the girl stood up and chuckled.

"No wonder,she gets a goosebumps, there was an old man blowing at her neck" Eunji said without looking at me. But I was really confused,because I didn't see anyone there. I could see her, but why can't I see anyone?

"Sir, you have to pay" the cashier said to me. I came back to my senses and started paying it.

 

We went out of the supermarket and she smiled again to me.

"Well, lets go to the psychic" Eunji said to me and walked again before I could say something, so now I really followed her. The atmosphere was so quiet and we didn't dare to talk too. I put my hands in my pocket while Eunji was just playing with her legs when we were walking.

"So tell me,are you freaking sure that you don't know anything about your past life?" I broke the silence. She stopped and looking at me.

"If I hadn't known about my life, I wouldn't have followed you. If I'm human, I will feel disturbed too." She said again.

"so you know it right? I feel disturbed, I was confused how person who suddenly passed away and forgot where they came from" I said to her.

"I know" She chuckled.

Then we suddenly stopped talking because we didn't know what to talk too. Luckily the place weren't really far,after 20 minutes of walking.. we both arrived there.

MAMANY

I saw that name on the board, I was really confused with the meaning of that weird name. Why it should be that name? I thought, I realized there were a lot of people waiting in the line to go there,seemed like this person must be well-known, but I haven't heard about this place before.

"Lets wait in the line" she said to me, we waited in the several lines for soo many long time. I looked at some people who had already been there. They were smiling like crazy. They were gloomy. They were sad. And they put their flat face. Not much difference. Then it was our turn to come in. As we came in,if you went to the front door,you might be thinking it was a small place, we had to go to the upstair and when we reached the place.. It was too big. I couldn't believe how they made this small place into something bigger. I mean, why the people must have waited outside if the place could already enough from them. I followed her and she asked me to meet the secretary.

"Excuse me" I said when I met her. The secretary girl looked at me smiling,which made me confused. I cleared my thorath before finally spoke again.

"Can I meet the................" I scratched my hair because I didn't know her name. I looked at Eunji and that her name is Tiffany.

"Ohh..I remember, can I meet Tiffany-sshi?" I said to her.

"Well, you could go on this way. I'll bring you to Mama." the secretary girl said. She gaves us the direction to the place. While we were walking,the secretary tried to keep her walk to be near me. Well at first I thought, I was thinking too much. But I realized she became weird.

"So,may I know your name?" The secretary asked me with her aegyo. Aishh! It didn't fit her at all.

"My name is Sunny.." She said again, and I just smiled fakely to her.

"Aigoo, don't you know you're so handsome with that smile?" The girl said to me, I could hear a light giggle from someone on the left side. I saw Eunji was trying to hide her laugh,because she couldn't resist it. I mouthed to her not to laugh and she just nodded at me. Then we arrived at the big room with the 2 guards there. What is that? Is she kind of queen or president?

"Oppa, this is the room.. you can now meet her. Please when you talk to her, call her 'Mama' " Sunny said to me. Eunji came into the room first when the door was still closed,the guards then opened the door and let me to come in. When I came in there was a beautiful smell. No wonder there was a red flower in the room, there was mixture of nice smell there not only a flowers ... maybe it was the way for the psychic to gather the people. I guessed.

I saw lady with her so called long red and black dress. I guessed she was around my age though. I had to admit she looked so gorgeus with that dress,,but I didn't think there would be a girl wearing this dress in this kind of century right?

"Jonghyun-sshi..you may sit" She said to me before shipping her tea. She then poured a glass of hot tea and gave it to me.

"Eunji must have brought you here right?" She said while looking at her right side. Eunji was touching the flowers when the psychic said her name. Eunji just smiled at us and decided to do what she did in the first place.

"Eunji we have something important to talk, you can go to my park there" The psychic said to her and she smiled widely.

"Thank you Unnie" she then left us and now we began our serious talk.

"Mama, I don't want to help her" I said to her once I realized Eunji wasn't there. The psychic just looked at me and chuckled,she put both of her hands on the table and put the right hands to her face,seemed like she interested.

"I know, It is shown in your face"

"Mama, you know I don't want to help her. So can you help me so she won't follow me?"

"She has been follow you for only 2 days. Yesterday,you met her right?"

"H-How could you know?" I was shocked when the psychic told me.

"Did you follow us?" I said to her only to get her laugh.

"Aigooo, why should I follow you both. Can't you see I'm busy?" the psychic then showed her rooms with her both of her hands. She then put her hands on the table again.

"Whether you're busy or not, how could you know it?"

"The necklace I gave to her......"

"So that necklace, what's the use for you give her that necklace?"

"She was desperate when she found out that she 'woke' up wearing wedding dress, she was different from any ghost I met. Usually I can see people's past lifes or one of them have known their past life and they come to me ask for my help so,they could go to one of their relatives or go to the lights. But as for her, I couldn't see anything and even I couldn't read what her minds,different from any ghost." She then stood up and went to the window and opened it a little. Both of us could see Eunji was so happy there.

"I tried to go deeper to look at her past lifes, but It was heard for me to reach it. I only saw a white light there, there was no kind of flashback scenes there. She cried and asked for my help. But I just couldn't, so I pitied her and gave her a necklace that my grandma used to help her patient" She said and looked at me. This discussion began so serious.

"So, is it means that she's still alive or in coma?" I asked her as I felt interested.. a little I guessed?

"I'm not sure.. If she had been coma, I would be able to trace and help her to go back to her body" She chuckled hearing my statement.

"Something was beyond that..." she said and looked at Eunji again outside.

"I wanted you to help her." She sat down again and faced me. I raised my eyebrow why she had to ask me that.

"Why me?" I asked her.

"Because you're the one who saw her"

"But there are a lots of people who can see ghost right?Why don't we find them and ask for their help?" I tried to negotiate with her.

"They couldn't see Eunji. When I saw her face, I didn't think anyone could see her"

"Do your guess always accurate?"

"There is a time when most if it accurates, but there's a part of it isn't" she admitted to me as if she weren't afraid.

"I'm not paranormal okay? just a little, I guess" she said again to me.

"So what if there's a person who could also see her?"

"Well, of course she would leave and ask that person to help her. I will make sure of that"

"So what's the reason for you so I can help her? beside I'm the only one who can see her" I asked hoping that she couldn't answer it.

"you could see ghost when you were child,your parents were worried about you. You got bullied by your friends at school and couldn't sleep well at night. Your father called a shaman from a friend's number and he asked the shaman to 'close' your eyes. So you couldn't see them. I believed this is secret that you tried to forget, your parents and twin-sister still remembered it. You also dont want to tell your friends right?" The psychic smiled at me as If she were winning medals. I was really dumbfounded and tried to digest what she said.

"Without I gave Eunji that necklace, I had known already before you met her.. that you were about to marry your longtime-lovers but she broke it off"

"STOP.. don't talk about it anymore" I shook my heads to her.

"And also before you came here, you thought what's the meaning of this name's place and you found it weird right? you called me that psychic"

"Did you only see or read me here?"

"Of course not, I could hear and read a hundreds of people's minds" She smiled at me.

"So after blaberring about my private lifes,is that what you want Mama? you really want me to help her?" she then moved her body to get close to me and whispered in my ears.

"Yes" I looked at her, as our face became close then she moved her face from mine.

"If that's what you want.. but with one condition........... Eunji must leave me if she ever found out there's a person who help her and don't tell about the ghost thing to anyone"

"Okay... I agree,but what if you're the one who ask her not to leave?"

"I won't do that" I said sternly to her. Then the door opened revealing Eunji bringing a lots of flowers.

"Unnie, your flowers are so beautiful.. can I take it?" she asked her.

"Yes,sure" That---- Mama smiled at her.

"Okay, we'll leave" I stood up and made her confused.

"Why are leaving so early?" Eunji pouted at me and looked to Mama.

"Just follow him" Mama said to her and she began to follow me and left her.