Things

L.O.V.E

So finally.. both of us went out from the place. Eunji just looked at me without saying anything,I noticed it too so I asked her.

"What?" I said as I realized her gaze on me.

"Why are you leaving early?" She pouted at me.

"It's because, I want too" I said to her as a matter of fact,of course.

"We just talked and I agree to help you.. but in one condition,you must leave me if there's a person who can see you. Deal?" I gave my hands to her.

"Deal" she smiled at me and both of us shook hands now.

"Okay..lets get going, I really want to go home soon." I said as I put my hands into my pocket.

"Okay" she said. I walked faster than her and she followed me from behind. On the way going home,the street was so quiet, there were barely people walking back anf forth there. We were just talking without saying anything..even when we arrived from home,we didn't dare to say anything. Until suddenly my phone vibrated, I checked my phone and answered the call immidiately.

"Good Morning, Boss" I said to him,while turning on my TV. Eunji looked at me after she stopped putting the goods to the kitchen and the refrigator as well.

"Good Morning, Jonghyun-sshi.. Are you feeling better now?" 

How could he asked me if I felt better? Of course It still worse for me.

"Yes, I'm much better Boss" I decided to say that.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing  you.. I have something you have to do. Have you heard the news about the matters between GO company and their ex consultant, Mr. Jang Hyun Woo? Well, I wanted you to make an article about their matter..also I think we need some researches on that." Boss, explained to me.

"I'm sorry.. Boss. Is that the new has  been handled Mrs. Kim?" I asked him carefully. I remembered Mrs. Kim and I just competed to handle the news, but I just later found out that I lost to her.

"I know.. Mrs. Kim has given up with the news..she said to me that there was a person who threatened her to give up with the news and stop trying to search about it, This person swore to danger Mrs. Kim's family live"

I was shocked when I heard that, I knew Mrs. Kim wouldn't be easily give up on this news, she had a strong spirits and didn't afraid to tell the truth to the public.. But if I were in her shoes, I would do that for the sake of my family.

"Since Mrs. Kim's intention has been revealed, I guess you have to do it secretly"

"Yes.. Boss, I'll do it"

"Thank you so much, Jonghyun-sshi. Hope to see in you Wednesday soon"

"Yes..Boss" We ended the call right away and I sighed, I was really afraid to take this case.. but I needed to find a justice. I knew this case remained unknown and hasn't been finished yet because I believed people who took part on this case tried to do everything on their own way to make the news became slowly forgotten by the public. I took my laptop from my room and opened it to search the news on the internet.

The news had been trending in Korea and I saw Mrs. Kim was brought to this case as It was later revealed someone threatened her. I had to know how the latest news ended up so I could do my next move on my researches. The problem between GO Company and their ex-consultant has caused a lots of problems for their workers and staff. It was believed that their ex-consultant .. Mr. Jang Hyun Woo just corrupted the money for his needed, but he denied it and told the judges about how the people worked behind GO company. GO company was one of the largest and succesfull company in Korea,that expanded their bussiness in Markets,Brand design products and recently merged their bussiness to one of the TV's company. So of course public became confused with how the news currently going.

I wrote everything I needed about the current news. Then Eunji started bringing me a hot tea on the table without saying anything, I felt glad actually because she just made me that, but I still had the urged to thank her. Then after searching everything about the news, I decided to take my bag and prepared to go out, but I looked back at Eunji who seemed bored and didn't know what to do.

"If you're bored.. Follow me" I said to her, I could see a slight of happiness in her face before finally I closed the door. While I was walking there was wind behind me and I knew it was her.

"Where are we going?" she asked me.

"You will know it later" I said to her and she just nodded.

 

We walked to the subway station to Yeongdo-gu street because that's where Mrs. Kim lived.  We waited for 30 minutes and got into the train. People keep passing her as if she weren't there. Eunji couldn't get balance because everyone passing her like that, she felt irritated and I could hear she sighed for so many times. I looked at everyone so I didn't want to care about her. I was looking at the couple who doing lovey-dovey while in the train, the girl was sleeping on the guy's shoulder while their hands intertwined. I suddenly remembered everytime Yoona asked me for it, I usually rejected it.. but in the end I did what she wanted. But,things got different now. Without me realize,Eunji suddenly in front of me, and our face is soo close. I became startled and didn't what to do next and just stood quietly. We didn't dare to break our eyes. I held my breath when I saw her eyes. I didn't realize for how long we did that. But I just decided to break it and looked around, I couldn't even step back or go to the left or right because It was to crowded. So we stayed in that  position until we got into Yeongdo-gu.

 

......................................................................

We finally arrived in front of the small house. I looked again at the adress and it was right. I walked into the front door and ring the bell. I looked around as I tried to make sure there was no person there. Suddenly a girl came in and confused with my presence.

"Hmmm.. Hello, can I meet Mrs. Kim please?" I said as I tried to justify my glassess.

"W-who are you?" the girl looked at me from up and down.

"I'm one of the Jung Company's worker. May I come in?"

"Oh..Yeah, sure" the girl opened the gate for me and Eun Ji. We followed her to the front door and she asked me to sit down.

"How long we're gonna stay here?" Eun Ji asked me.

"I don't know for sure" I whispered to her while the girl was going. Mrs. Kim came to meet us...well me technically. I bowed to her and she let me to sit down again.

"So, is there anything happen Jonghyun-sshi?" she asked me.

"Ne.. Sunbaenim. Boss just called me today, he asked me to replace your place for the Go company case". I explained,then the girl came bringing us a hot tea.

"Well,do you have anything to ask?"

"I want to know about your news progress before you decided to not handle this news."

"It was almost 60%, I guessed, you know me Jonghyun-sshi. I'm not a type of person who can let crimes,of course I have to find the truth behind it. I was searching the relationship between Mr. Jang with CEO's wife. I was about to find until suddenly someone kidnapped me and told me not to find the news more because they threatened to kill me and my family. Of course, I couldn't let that happen."

"So,what makes you suddenly want to know more about Mr. Jang's relationship? I'm sorry Sunbaenim, but I guess it's to personal right?"

"I know that, People including the other journalist keep talking about it before they broke that news. I wanted to know whether the news is real or not,so that's why I searched for it. And April 7th, we found out the pictures of them meeting privately.. so It made me curious"

Mrs. Kim went to her room and brought me a lot of evidences that might be useful for me in the future, to find the newest case about the news. She told me everything regarding the news and everything that a lots of people didn't know and wasn't told to the public. I was shocked hearing that and keep talking about it. Eunji also listened to us without saying anything much. After I gathered a lots of information, I decided to go out and leave the house.

"I'm really curious with this case"  Eunji said to me after leaving the house.

"Don't think about it,it's not even you who take care of it" I said to her and she nodded at me.

"But, don't you ever curious about what happen to them? You seemed so calm when you heard what Ahjumma talked" Eunji said referring to Mrs. Kim .

"Of course, I'm curious.. I have to think about what I should do so,people there won't suspicious with me" I said as a matter of fact.

"Hey.. do you want me to help you?" She said as she stopped walking. I only looked at her because I didn't understand what she meant.

"You know, I can people's mind and of course people can't see me right?"

Well she was right though, but I still need to have a time to think about it.

"Just forget it" I finally said to her which it made her pouted.

 

......................................................................

Here I arrived at my apartment, I began searching and listing down the important things on my notes. I the Tv today because I was waiting for the breaking news, today they will be airing the footage of Mr. Jang on the court. As I was waiting, I decided to take a bath and changed my clothes. After I took bath,still It wasn't airing so I  sat on the floor and decided to search the news from my laptop. Eunji then came making me a tea and cookies for me to eat. Well, I was hungry and she knew that. I looked at her while she was sitting on the couch.

" Do you realize you've been making food or drink for me?"

"Yes, it's payment though because you want to help me, I know you're mad so at leats this is what I can do for you"

"Do you want to be my maid?" I asked her bluntly making her eyes bigger.

"W-what? Do I look like a maid here?"

"Well... no, but you know, I'm not a type of person who can't really take care of myself. I admit that, since you're just making me food or tea today. Why don't you be my maid" I said to her.

"Okay, let's make it a win-win solution.. I will help you to remember your past life, and since I'll be helping you means I have to find and search them for you right? It will waste my energy and I'll be tired....so since I'm helping you, I want something good in return, I don't want you to give me a gift or something.. so the easiest is why don't you be my maid?" I tried to make my argument convincing to her.

"Is there anything I can do without that?"She said as if she had any arguments for me.

"Hmm... sadly no?" I said and looked at her. It wasn't like a statement but more like a question look. Eunji thought deeply about what I said.

"So.. you promise to help me right?" Eunji asked me again,which I nodded.

"Okay" She said to me after that and we shook our hands.

Then the news came out and we then decided to watch it.

Good afternoon, viewers. My name is Kim Do hee will be with you today In the Afternoon breaking news. The first news is about Mr. Jang and the CEO of Go company are still being questioned by the judges. As for now, one of our reporter, Kang Shin is there to inform us about the current situation

Then there'a a small scene that which connect the anchor and the reporter.

Mrs. Kim currently the media still can't go inside the court, because the time are extended 15 minutes due Mr. Jang who will be discharged from the hospital


I found it weird when I heard that, he doesn't look like he's sick when he attended the police. I then stood up and took out my jacket , I felt like I had to go there.

"Yah where are you going?" Eunji called me as she was shock why I stood up.

"You stay here..and watch this news. Tell me if there's anything suspicious" I said and walked out of the door without letting her to talk. I decided to find where the hospital from the internet,seemed like it was going to be a long day for me.

 

................................................................................