It hurts you know?!

Meeting the playboy

In a whole week Jaejoong and Gui gui are not talking much because off Eun Hye. Her heart is always aching everytime Eun Hye cling to Jaejoong, she usually running everytime Eun hye trying to flirt with Jaejoong. He always try to follow her but Eun Hye stopping him.
and i a whole week Gui gui have been so moody and always feeling dizzy.

"Gui? Are you okay?" Xiao jie asked.

"Of course i am! cant you see?"She said in an annoying voice.

"Gui, we understand why youve been so moody lately. Okay?" DaYa said.

"IM NOT MOODY!" she shouted and walked away.

"What's happening to Gui gui these days?" Yatou said .

"Its probably because of Jaejoong and his GIRLFRIEND" Apple said and they all followed Gui gui.

In class, Gui gui doesnt feel very well. At lunch her friends eat with her at the park of their school. They saw Gui gui look so pale.

"Gui gui, are you okay?" Xiaoxun asked.

"Yes" she said but she suddenly fainted.

"GUI GUI!" they shouted , everyone panicked and Yatou started to cry.

Xiao jie asked for help to Wang Zi and he rushed over to Gui gui and carried her to the Infirmary Room. Everyone was there except Jajoong because he still doesnt know what happened to her. The nurse shood everyone but Wang Zi is the only one left and insisted the nurse if he could stay in and the nurse gave up and let him stay, then she left him in the Infirmary room. When she left he held Gui gui's hand.

"Gui, dont scare me again" he said while gui gui is still sleeping. and caressed her face then she opened her eyes .

"Wang Zi?" she said and tried to sit up

"Are you okay now?" he asked(still holding her hand)

"Yes, how come im here?" she asked

"you fainted dont you know? everyone was worried." he said in a worried voice.

"Yes right. Everyone but Jaejoong isnt."she said and sighed.

"Dont worry im here okay?" he said and patted her hand.

"Thanks" she said and smiled, then she noticed that Wang Zi is holding her hand."Uhmm ... Wang Zi" she said and looked at their hand.

"Oh sorry." he said .

"its okay." she said and giggled.

--------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's POV:

When i came to the classroom Gui gui's friends looked so worried and i noticed she's not with her, then Yatou went to me

"Gui gui is in the Infirmary Room, she fainted just awhile ago". she said i was shocked and i ran to the Infirmary room but i saw a guy next to Gui gui holding her hand. I ball my fist of anger, i saw Wang Zi.

"Gui, dont scare me again" he said while gui gui is still sleeping. and caressed her face then she opened her eyes .

"Wang Zi?" she said and tried to sit up

"Are you okay now?" he asked(still holding her hand)

"Yes, how come im here?" she asked

"you fainted dont you know? everyone was worried." he said in a worried voice.

"Yes right. Everyone but Jaejoong isnt."she said and sighed. I was hurt from what she said

"Dont worry im here okay?" he said and patted her hand.

"Thanks" she said and smiled, then she noticed that Wang Zi is holding her hand."Uhmm ... Wang Zi" she said and looked at their hand.

"Oh sorry." he said .

"its okay." she said and giggled.

Then after that i walked away and went in our classroom. After school i visited Gui gui sitting in the bed talking to the nurse and i listened to them.

"Gui, can i ask something?" the nurse asked to Gui gui.

"Yes.. what is it?"she said.

"Did you do 'IT'?"the nurse said and she nodded.

"Why?" Gui gui asked.

"Ohh.. uhmm nothing. come here after school tomorrow okay?" she said and Gui gui nodded.

I waited her to come out and she did.

End of Pov:

--------------------------------------------------

Gui gui came outside then she saw Jaejoong waiting for her. She forced a smile even though she is still very ill.

"Lets go" he said and held her hand and she nodded.

He gave Gui gui a ride and he came inside her house.

"Hey. you forgot Kimwu" she joked and giggled.

"of course i dont " he said.

He stayed at her house and eat his dinner there and went home.

------------------------------------------------

How is it? :) hope you liked this