Warning! Rated scene!

Meeting the playboy

They kissed each other passionately. Jaejoong trail his hands inside of gui gui's clothes and unclasped her bra. While jaejoong ping her dress, while she is ing his. He kissed her neck softly, when he took of gui gui's shirt he throwed it in the floor, he carried her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, not wanting to break the kiss. Jaejoong put her in the bed gently and took of his ed shirt and kissed her hungrily. She slide down her dress and bra. Jaejoong massaged her left while her right, she mouned and he the left and massaging the right now. He trailed his right hand on gui gui's undies.

"your wet babe" he whispered and she blushed.

He took of her undies and her hungrily. He put a finger and gui gui moaned in pain and pleasure, he faster and add one more finger. He can see that gui gui is reaching her , so he used his tounge then she reached her , he tasted her and he liked it. She is panting, while jaejoong kissed her and looked at her asking for permission, she nodded and smiled softly. He took of his pants and boxers, she saw his erected . He leaned to her and slowly entering his inside her. She felt pain and pleasure.

" your so tight babe" he said.

He ed slowly and hard, then when she got used to it he his faster this time.

" uhhh... Faster..." she moaned and yes he did.

They soon reached their . His reached inside her, he cant resist not to pull it out so he inside her while she ed at the same time. Theyre both panting roughly. Jaejoong kissed her deeply cupped her and starting massaging it, she moaned then she felt his inside of her ing again. She didnt felt any pain but pleasure.

" jae- jaejoong" she said turning him on more and more. He is ing fast and hard reaching her womb, they both inside. ".... " he said forgotting to put a protection.

"what is it?" she asked

" nothing.. Lets go to sleep. " he said and she nodded. He wrapped his arm around her petite waist and rested his head on gui gui's head while she rested her on jaejoong's chest

---------------------------------------------------

wow! My second time doing rated chapter! Gushhhh! Im becoming a ert now. ! >.<"