Ex girlfriend! :O

Meeting the playboy

After they got changed they went to the restaurant... Gui gui noticed that after that phone call Jaejoong,he seems like he is so nervous. She doesnt know why,why doesnt want to ask too... she is confused now... after they eat their dinner they went back to his house, while their walking to his room she noticed that Jaejoong is fidgeting something(shooinh all his servant),but when she is turning around he is acting normal and i giggled.

"Yahh.. why are you giggling?"he asked

"nothingg*giggling*" she said

"Yahh.. let go to my room okay?" he said and she nodded.

When they came to his room, he covered Gui gui eyes and opened the door and guiding Gui gui,so she wont bump on his things.. when they reached the table he took of his hand to her eyes and took they flowers on the table.

"You can open your eyes now" he said.

"What if i dont want to open my eyes" she said while laughing and her eyes are still close.

"Aiyooo! dont be like this" he said.

"Alrgiht... *opened her eyes*wow! you did this?" she asked and he nodded.(petal everywhere and candles around them)

"Aww.. its beautiful...*hugged him* Thank you.." she said

"Your welcome my princess" he said and she giggled.

They sat on the on the chairthey chat and chatted,then his butler came in with their dessert.

"Aiyooo... im full now you know.."she said

"Taste it first okay?"he said and winked and she laughed.

When the butler is gone,they started to eat the dessert.

"hmmm... i love it..! " she said.

"really? i made that"he said.

"wow... can you make me this everyday?"she joked.

"*laughing* of course, for my princess" he said and she blushed.

After they finished their dessert, Jaejoong stood up and took out something on his drawer... she saw a pink medium square size box... and when he opened it she saw a couple necklace.. and put it on her neck...

"Aww... i love this.. when did you bought this?"she asked

"When we went shopping yesterday.." he said while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh... its a couple necklace*he nodded*im going to put this one for you"she said, she put the necklace on his neck..

"there... its really nice jae~ i love it.." she said

"really? no problem" he said and kissed Gui gui...

In the morning they both woke in the same bed and smiled... after a few hours they heard somethingdownstairs,so they both went downstair.. gui gui saw a pretty lady who looked like a korean.. when she looked at Jaejoong he looked stunned.

"Oh jaeee~" she said in a flirtious way.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a cold voice.

"Im here for you." she said and Gui gui is now confused.

"I dont need you." he said

"really? because of that girl?"she said pointing at Gui gui..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'THAT' GIRL HUH?! SHE IS NOT THAT! SHE IS GUI GUI AND SHE IS IMPORTANT TO ME! SO DONT YOU EVEN CALL HER 'THAT'" he shouted furiously.

"Really? Oh I'm Eun Hye ... his exgirlfriend..." she said.

"Why are you here?" Gui gui asked.

"Im taking the person who belonged to me" she said.

" already ended our relationship.. and you know that." he said..

"and i want it back.. ill be back.. be ready soon. im going to take you back Kim Jaejoong"she said and left the house.

Jaejoong sighed and gui gui looked at him and hugged him.

"Is this why youre always looked nervous when you recieved that phone call yesterday?" she said.

"Yes. Im sorry for not telling you" he said.

"Its okay... And is it because of her you asked my to trust you? *he nodded" dont worry i will always trust you" she said and kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.