Uh oh...

Meeting the playboy

Gui gui woke up in the morning first, she saw Jeajoong next to her and remembered what happened last night and she smiled. She touched his nose then his jaw then his eyes then his lips, she rubbed her finger on his lips softly. Jajoong opened his eyes and she smiled.

"Morning* she said

" Morning too.. *kissed her lips* Am i that handsome?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

"Nooo*she blushed and slapped him lightly* your not!" she said and stoop up.

"Awww..*rubbing his cheek*"

" Your just too handsome" she turned around and said and winked at him.

She went to the bathroom inside. While Jaejoong thinking how he forgot to put a protection while theyre doing it.

"Aisshhh! i cant help it! " he thought.

he is still on the bed while waiting for gui gui and he smiled when he remembered what happened last night. he didnt notice that gui gui is already finished and seeing him smiling by himself made her giggle.

"why are you laughing by yourself? Are you crazy?" she asked with her arms on her waist ( only towel covering her body)

"Yess i am! im crazy for you!" he said. she blushed and looked away not wanting him to see her blushed.

"Aiyoo! your blushingg! " he said teasing her.

"hmpphh!" she said . he walked to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Im sorry... get change im taking you somewhere" he said and went to the bathroom.

while she is changing, Jaejoong came out of nowhere and put his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck, he cupped her and started to massaging it. She moaned, then Jaejoong's phone rang.

"Damn it! " he said

"go and get it... theres another time" she said and winked.

He answered his phone.

"HELLO?!" he said angrily.

"Hi jaeee~"

"Who is this?" he said

"Aww .. too bad ... you forgot about mee?"

"Okay. why are you calling me?"

" Im here in taiwan.."

"WHAT?! okay... i dont care " he said

" *laughed* really? was it because you have a girlfriend?"

"so what if i have?"

" too bad im back.... *giggled* "

"Dont you dare!"

"you know what im thinking.. *giggled* sorry i cant help it" the person hung up.

"Jae..who is it?" she asked curiously

" Oh its nothing" he said and hugged her tightly.

"Always trust me okay?" he said softly

" okay... are you okay?" she said he nodded.

 "im going to get changed now, wait for me okay?" he said and she nodded.

she went outside the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. She kept thinking about the phone conversation Jaejoong had.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WHO IS THAT PERSON WHO CALLED JAEJOONG? ;) HMMMM....

"