New student

Meeting the playboy

Gui gui woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom to take a shower, she is thinking about Jeajoong's ex girlfriend Eun-Hye. She is scared that Jaejoong might left her and she cried ... When she finished taking a shower she looked at the mirror, she saw her eyes are quite puffed and put make up on. She went downstairs and cooked for her breakfast, then the doorbell rang... and its Jaejoong...

"Morning princess" he said and kissed her forehead.

"Morning" she said and forcely smiled.

they went inside and eat their breakfast silently and went to the school at the same time... When they enter the classroom her friends talked to her, but Jaejoong insist so the girls took him along with them.

"Ohh! Theres a new student! " they said and Gui gui and Jaejoong looked at ech other and looked back at them.

"Really? who?" she asked.

"We dont know... they say that she's from korea." Xiao jie said.

"Oh.*looked at Jaejoong and looked at them* i think im going back to the classroom" they nodded and Jaejoong followe her.

"Whats wrong ith them?" they asked each other and they all shrugged.

After awhile, the teacher came in with the new student.

"Hello students, as you may know we have a new student.. please come in" he said and the girl came in.

"Ni hao. Wo jiao Eun Hye ... two students here knows me" she said then all students looked at each other finding who is the person she is talking about .. Gui gui and Jaejoong shook down their heads.

"Oh you can sit next to xxxx" he said pointing at the chair then she walked there ...

At lunch Jaejoong,Gui gui and the Girls eat together at the canteen but then Eun hye came to them and started to flirt with Jaejoong.

"Hi jae~" Eun hye said

"Hi" he said not looking at her.

"Can i sit here?" she asked and they all nodded except Gui gui and Jaejoong. she sat next to him and cling on his arm, all Gui gui's friends and her looked at them, then Jae took his hand off on Eun hye.

"Eun hye, Stop doing this" he said in angry voice.

"Okay, but can we do it when she is not around?" she said in a flirtious voice.

"Never! " he said and he stood up and hold Gui gui's hand but Eun hye hold his wrist.

"Im not yet finished Jaejoong and Gui gui*smirked* this is just the beginning" she said and left the table, Jae sat again and let out a long and huge sigh.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

"Yeaa im fine" she said.

"Who is she?" they asked.

"My ex girlfriend" he said and sighed.

"What is she doing here?" DaYa asked.

" She told us she wants him back" Gui gui said.

" WHAT?!" they shouted and they nodded.

"You knew?" Xiao xun said and she nodded.

"Thats why you two are so different when you heard that theres new students" Ya tou said and they nodded.

After school they both went home.

"Goodbye... ill pick you up tomorrow.. okay?" he said and she nodded.

"hey dont be like this" he said and hold Gui gui's hands and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Then she went inside and closed the door. She saw Kimwu running to her.

"It hurts" she said while crying and picked up Kimwu

-------------------------------------------------------------------