Leaving Taiwan

Meeting the playboy

Jaejoong's POV:

i still cant believe she broke up with me... everytime i see her my heart aches .. i always tried to ignore her and i did but i felt like my heart sank everytime ignore ...

"Well class, we have an announcement! " the teacher said and everyone started muttering.

I looked at Gui gui and she doesnt look good these days i wonder why?.

"Well, Gui gui,YaTou and Xiao Xun is leaving the school and study abroad in America" the teacher said

I was shocked from what the teacher has said. After the class i grab Gui gui to an empty room.

"Gui gui! is this why you want to break up with me?" i asked.

"NO! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU! MY HEART ACHES EVERYTIME I SEE YOU! " she said and cried.

" NO! THAT'S NOT THE REASON! " i shouted.

"Okay! ill tell you! Im going to handle my parents Company! HAPPY?!" she shouted.

"HUH?! i thought you ..." but she cut me off.

"No.. I am the daughter of the Wu's Company .. but my parents died .. and when i turned to 19 im going to start handling it" she said.

"But .. you dont need to break up with me! " i said

" You have Eun Hye OKAY?! " she said and ran off again.

Why does she have to do this to me? Why?!

End of POV:

----------------------------------------------

After that day Gui gui never show up in the school.. but her friends are ..

YaTou's POV:

I always see Jaejoong looks miserable after they broke but i cant just betray Gui gui ... i dont know what should i do. i know that gui gui is hurt too but tomorrow is the flight.. im going to tell him.

"Jae.. we need to talk" i said and he nodded ..

"What is it?" he asked

"We are leaving tomorrow! " i said

"Yes.. what can i do? she doesnt want to see me! " he said

"PABO! she does.. well go to the airport at 9 am okay?! dont tell her i told you.." i said

"Why are you doing this?" he asked

"I hate seeing my friend being miserable before she left Taiwan" i said and i walked away.

End of POV:

-----------------------------------------------------

The day that Gui gui,YaTou and Xiao Xun will leave the Taiwan. YaTou told to Xiao Xun what she told to Jaejoong so they told to Gui gui to wait for them because they need to go to the restroom. YaTou called Jaejoong.

"Jae! Where are you?!" she asked

"I'm here .. where is she?" he asked

"Gate 3 .. come there quickly!" she said and hang up.

Gui gui's POV:

I was waiting for them but they took so long .. well we still have 30 minutes .. then suddenly i heard a familiar voice calling my name and its Jaejoong. He ran upto me and hugged me.. My tears starts to fall down, i dont want to leave but i need to .. its for our own good too.

"Gui gui, can you not leave?" he said.

"Sorry .. But i need to" i said.

"Can i come?" he asked.

"HUH?! NO WAY ! YOU COULDNT COME! " i said in a nervous tone.

" No .. i will come .. i already have my passport here! " he said and stuck his tounge out..

"You cant Jae .. how about Eun hye.. " i said.

"Stop talking about her! and stop pushing me to her ..! i dont love her ! the person i love is you! WU YING JIE! he said and i smiled.

" Okay! if you want to come.. Come! " i said .

Then YaTou and Xiao Xun were walking towards us happily.

"Ready?" they asked us happily.

"You planned this ?" i said .

"Hey dont be so moody .. we dont want to see you leaving Taiwan look so miserable" YaTou said and we laughed.

End of POV:

--------------------------------------------------------