The maknaes know it!

Stupid Snoopy

The f(x) dorm was silent. Although all the girls didn’t have any schedules for that day, there were only three girls at home. Victoria and Luna were out for shopping, leaving the other three taking care of their dorm. Of course, by “taking care of the dorm”, Vic didn’t expect them to clean it or something, just keeping it in peace with no mess or damage is already highly appreciated.

That’s why Amber, Sulli and Krystal were lazily staying in the living room now, doing their own thing. Krystal was reading a fashion magazine, Sulli was surfing the net via her phone while Amber lying on her back on the sofa watching TV. There weren’t many interesting shows on TV that day so Amber decided to watch a cooking show, she loves food anyways. She was taking a mental note about asking Vic to cook the disk which was shown on the screen when her phone suddenly buzzed. It was a message. Amber idly reached for it on the table but then beamed a little when she saw the familiar name “Snoopy”. “Oh, he is back in Korea”- she whispered softly.

Unfortunately, Krystal has very sharp ears, especially in such cases. She immediately shifted her look from the magazine to her label mate: “Who is back?”

Amber had had enough experiences from telling the other girls when she hung out with Henry. And every experience is indeed unforgettable, in a bad way, like… at all. She had to suffer their teasing for days and worse, being forced to wear feminine clothes sometimes. She still managed to escape from them successfully until now but who knows, maybe she will be no longer lucky today and finally be caught. That’s why Amber made a decision that ignoring Krystal’s questionis the wisest idea. “Nothing, Gotta go. And I won’t be back for dinner” and then added for herself in her head “That disk will be saved for another day. I will leave Vic unnie free today”. Whatever the case, she won’t ever forget about food. Perhaps it’s one of the thing that connect her and Henry the most, besides music, of course.

“Kris is back from Hongkong after MAMA, right?”- Krystal started to tease the older one.

Arghh… That was it. Another guy did they add to the list currently. Like… seriously? How long is the list they gonna make? “Ha. That’s a funny guess. I tell you.”- Amber said ironically while walking toward her room.

“Oh,… Henry oppa is back from Malaysia, too?”- Sulli cheered from her phone. It was clear that she had just seen something related to the other Canadian boy on the net.

Amber stopped abruptedly for a split second. And again, Krystal didn’t let it pass easily. She sure had sharp sense today, to Amber’s bad luck. “Oh, that’s used-to-be chipmunk? Mentioning that, his chubby mochi cheeks are completely gone now. I wonder withought those cuteness remarks, will he lose any fans?”

Amber thought she’d better take times while Krystal was a bit distracted at the thought of her close friend’s famous cheeks. But hardly had she reached her room’s door knob, did Krystal go again “Oh, wait. That’s not the important point now” and looked up at her with a mischievous grin “Does he finally ask you out for a date?”

“NO! He just asked to hang out as usually! What are you even thinking of?”- Amber felt her cheeks heated a little bit.

“Then why do you try to hide from us?”- Sulli jumped into the conversation, finally found something more attractive more than her phone.

“It’s none of your business after all.And I don’t want to be forced to dress after your interest!”- Amber retorted.

“Ah yeah, I almost forget about that part. But since you did remind us…”- The maknaes stood up from their seats, smiling dangerously sweet.

Amber felt her heart dropped as she walked backwards to her room, the only, hopefully, refuge shelter, as fast as possible. The misery expression flooded all over her face. “Holly crap! What for!? Henry doesn’t even care about my fashion one bit! Let me free this time”

 

*15 minutes later*

The younger girls were seeing the older rapper off to her date, as they preferred to call and as Amber trying all her best to deny. One mouth can’t win over two anyways, so now Amber gave in fixing every sentence with the word “date” of theirs. And that’s not the only problem she got beaten. Sulli and Krystal successfully caught her the second her room’s door opened, which led to her being like this right now. Amber was still wearing her usual hugh free-sized T-shirt, on top of, not a pair of loosen pants but a pair of skinny jeans which she left forgotten somewhere at the bottom of her wardrobe and she didn’t know even how the other girls got them out.. She kinda found this her little achievement though, since that was what she got after the whole struggling-and-chasing-around-like-crazy 15 minutes. No dress, no skirt, no fitted-from-head-to-toe costume. However, she had make up on, just a little, and natural style, but still.

“I guess that’s the least we can do. I can’t ever understand you. Who the hell wanting to go out for a date with her crush unprepared like that?”- Krystal checked her result for the last time.

“And what crush by the way?”- Amber rolled her eyes.

“Stop pretending hyung. For your information, we all know who it is already”- Sulli chuckled and stretched her arm out to help fix Amber’s bang a little.

“You two definitely go on the internet or read fanfictions too much, I can see.”- The boyish girl narrowed her eyes, teasing.

“Nope, actually, we all know from the crazy amount of hints you gave through your ideal man’s drawing the one time we were interviewed in Taiwan. Even the MC realized it. Who other than Henry are we talking about?”- Krystal leaned against the wall, eyeing the short-haired girl in front of her.

“Are you sure? Didn’t you girls think I am going out with Kris a few minutes ago?”- Amber raised an eye brow.

“We just asked to check your reaction, silly”- Sulli giggled.

Amber’s ear grew lightly pinkish “I swear to God that it was not my intention to draw someone look like him”. She even raise a hand, serious expression.

“OK, if you said that”- Sulli and Krystall said and Amber wanted to do nothing more than wiped their matching smirks off those pretty faces.

“Yeah, I really SAID that! Urgh, whatever. I’d better get going now”- Amber opened the dorm’s door.

“Have a good time with you date”- Krystal emphasized on the “date” word on purpose. “We will hope for a new turn in your love life today”- She added and waved her hands, winking at her close friend.

When Amber was off, Krystal and Sulli turned to look at each other. They quietly shrugged their shoulders and shook their head slowly while sharing an understanding look. They all knew they were thinking about the same thing. How come Amber and Henry can carefreely flirt around with each other online, even on stage, in public but so stubborn to face their emotion in real life?

 

-------

Author's note: This chapter is quite short, sorry you guys :") It seems that this story will have more chapters than my initial intention.
However, hope that you will still support it :D