Chapter Six

Sweetest Mistake

“You have a meeting with the CEO of Kang Corporation later tonight.” She looked at her manager questioningly

“What for?”

“Business.” One of her brow raised “Purely business” her manager stated clearly.

===================~

It was 7 in the evening when she received the call of her manager, telling her the details of their “purely business” meeting.

When she arrived at the said restaurant, a familiar man waved at her, thinking that he’s the Kang of Kang Corporation, she walked closer and bowed to him, introducing herself in the process.

He looks familiar but she’s can’t clearly think where she saw him.

“So Seohyu-ssi, do you agree?”

“Y-yes, it’s a good deed ofcourse I’ll come.”

“Very well then. Now, let’s get to the main topic.” She became nervous as she heard him cleared his throat and shifting position as he sat comfortabler across her

“Nice to meet you Angel” he said, at first she looked at him confusely, until it struck her, he’s the one who talked to her after the said “parting” scene of her and... Nevermind.

“Oh so you’re the one who asked me with the obvious answer” she chuckled as she saw the guy blushed crimson

“Yonghwa hyung” he started but she just looked at him weirdly as if he grew horns

“does calling you Angel ring a bell?” her eyes widen as she realize it

“Finally” Minhyuk snorted, earning a deadly glare from her

“That’s his name. Jung.Yong.Hwa”

She just gazed blankedly at him. “Oooh. And then?” she deadpanned

“look, hyung is-“

“Look Mr. Kang”

“Just call me Minhyuk” he smiled at her which she just ignored

“Minhyuk-ssi, I rather go now than to talk about this nonsense, my time is precious you know? If there’s no more IMPORTANT topic that we need to discuss, I’ll take my leave n-“

“He’s suffering too you know? He’s suffering BIG TIME. He’s also a victim here Seohyun-ssi, that girl is obsessed with him, she’s willing to do anything just to have him. But hyung doesn’t like her, hell, you’re the only girl he’s been serious with. You have him around your finger Seohyun-ssi.”

“Goodbye M-“

“you’ll know he’s serious if he told you He loves you.” She froze

Minhyuk was observing her, and sensing that she’s been struck by his words, he speak further

“That guy, the word Love haven’t come out of his mouth yet with regards to girls. And before you doubt it, Yonghwa hyung didn’t know that I’m meeting you now.”

“Why are you telling me these things?” she asked, her voice getting weaker as revelation unfolds

“Because I don’t want to see hyung hurting, it’s the first time we saw him that vulnerable, and I wouldn’t want that to continue. I know you’re suffering too Seohyun-ssi that’s why we decided to in your problem.”

“How can I make sure that you’re telling me the truth?”

“that’s easy” Minhyuk grinned evilly, her eyes widen and her heart beats fast again, hearing his evil plan.

 

=============================================================

 

Yonghwa POV

It was past 9 in the evening already when Minhyuk called him, asking him to come to his club for them four to bond. He tried to reason out but their stubborn Minhyuk won’t listen to him, at the end, he still needs to go back to the club where they met.

As much as I don’t want to come back to my club yet, I badly needed to organize things. Right when I step foot on the dance floor, memories came flooding back. The first time I saw her, the way we bickered but end up being one, the way she calls me baby, the way my heart beats faster whenever she does or doesn’t do anything.

“Hyung!” his gaze darted at the vip lounge, seeing the three waving at him excitedly. He just looked at them questioningly, there’s something going on here.

“Why am I sensing an evil aura here??” he joked, but they just smile evilly, making him shudder.

“Let’s drink!!!” Jungshin gave him tequilla

“Let’s have a bet!” Jonghyun said excitedly “the person that’ll will be able to finish two bottles of tequilla will have a privilege to use my summer house for a week!” Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin gaped at him, it’s a once in a lifetime chance!

“Call!” the three said excitedly

The waitress put 8 bottles of tequilla, 2 bottles each in front of them.

“ready get set GO!”

After an hour...

“is he drunk already?” Minhyuk whispered to Jonghyun and Jungshin who was staring at their Yonghwa hyung with hawk eyes

“I think so? He keeps on closing his eyes, I think he’s dizzy already!”

“no! You know he has high tolerance when it comes to liquour!” Jonghyun whispered

“YAH! Why are you three whispering?? Are you planning something evil against me??” Yonghwa slurred

“Aniyo!!” the three answered guiltily

Minhyuk and Jonghyun nudge Jungsin, signalling him that their on their next plan

“Hyung!” Jungshin started “Let’s dance! I bet I’m more of a good dancer than you!”

“Huh! I’m gooder than youuuuuu”

“Jinjja? Let’s see!” Jungshin stood up from his seat, dragging the staggering Yonghwa

==================~

I’m dizzy!  He was pinching the bridge of his nose, his head was light, his vision spinning. He looked around to search for Jungshin but he can’t see him. He tried to look for the two at their lounge but they’re not there too. Probably talking to some girls again. He thought, shaking his head.

“Ayo! Ayo! Wazzup people at the dancefloor!! I’m your DJ Joon at your service! Let’s heat up the dancefloor shall we?” Lee Joon’s voice filled the room “Let’s play Wild lock again! It’s been a long time since we last did it.” Right when he heard the game, he stepped back, preparing to walked out of the dancefloor “Oooops! Don’t move! Those who’ll be caught escaping will prepare a later after this fun game!” He stopped and glared at the evil DJ only to see Joon smiling evily on his direction

“Lights please!!” the light went off, not even a single light is open

“at the count of three, grab that y specie beside you! One!” he remained unmoving “Two!” he’d rather striptease than to kiss another girl “Three!! Ready your lips!!” he’s about to turn around when somebody grabbed his arms and spun him around. “What the f-“ his eyes widen as he felt someone kissing him. His heartbeat fasten, thinking that it was his Angel, but he knew it’s impossible. He didn’t respond to the stranger’s kiss. He stepped back, escaping from the stranger’s kiss but the girl stepped forward, encircling her arms aroud him, pulling him close.

“I’d rather striptease than to-“ he’s been stopped again as the girl pulled him to another kiss

“Stop” he said coldly, pushing her gently. But he was shocked when the girl stepped forward and touched his chest, making invisible circles. He stopped her wandering hands, gripping it “I said stop. Go find another man.”

“Let’s go to your room” said the girl with a strange voice

“I don’t let anyone enter my room, and I told you! Find another man! I’m not interested!”

“Why?”

“Because I have someone already! And I don’t have any plans to cheat on her, never.”

“I just want to kiss you”

“I don’t want to kiss anybody other than her!”

“Do you love her that much?”

“Yes”

“Does she love you back?” he froze, who the hell is this girl?? Why does it feels like she knows him that much?

“She hates me.” He don’t know but the answers escaped his mouth all of a sudden

“then why do you still continue on loving her?”

“Because she’s the only girl I want. I don’t care if it’s unrequited love. As long as she’s existing, she’ll forever have my heart”

“You’re stupid”

“Yeah right” he scoffed, he’s about to lash back at who ever she is when the light . He looked around but all he can see is pairs who’s still caught in their own lustful world.

He walked out of the scene and walked towards their lounge. That conversation with the girl is freaking weird, but then, her questions hurt him.

Does she love you back?

then why do you still continue on loving her?

You’re stupid

He shook his head and drank the rest of the tequila left on his 1st bottle, opening the second one after emptying the first bottle.

It’s almost empty, and he’s swaying badly, he can feel his head getting lighter, his world is spinning, but yet, those boys haven’t come back yet.

After making sure that the second bottle is empty, he stood up but staggered, he steadied his pace before walking in a beeline, heading to his private room.

He’s about to unlock it when he felt a pair of arms s around his waist

“What the ?!” he said angrily “Get off me!” he tried to look at his back, trying to see who’s hugging him but her head was bent down low, hiding from him “Let go of me!”

“I’ll come with you inside” the girl with the strange voice said

“You! Stay away from me!”

“But she doesn’t love you!”

“I said I don’t care! I love her! That’s all that matters!”

“You’re stupid!”

“Yes I am! I’m stupid for letting her go again! I’m stupid that way!”

“You’re drunk already, let me help you go inside”

“I told you, I’m the only one allowed to enter this room! Get away from me!”

“did she entered your room already?”

“Yes” he doesn’t know why he’s answering the girl’s question, but his mind keeps on answering him as if he’s required to answer it.

“then why did you let her enter your room??”

“Because she’s special!! She’s the only one allowed to enter each and every room I own, and no one else!” he opened the door and just before the said annoying girl follows him, he slammed the door right at her face.

Surprisingly, the girl stopped, he walked straight to his bed and lays his dead tired body. He stared at the ceiling, his mind drifting back to his Angel. Feeling the liquor taking its toll on him, his dizzy, yet he can’t sleep.

His eyes snapped open when he heard the door of his room opened, his gaze focused on that someone who bravely entered his private space. He squinted his eyes to distinguish the person’s face, and just when he recognize it, his eyes widen, he blinked several times

“Angel” he whispered