Chapter One

Sweetest Mistake

“Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot!”

“C’mon Seohyun-ah! We can’t loose this bet!!” Said Hyoyeon who was cheering Seohyun

3 more shots of Tequilla out of 12 glasses, Hyoyeon gave her the salt and lime and she dink it all in one go.

Her 8 unnies laughed happily, seeing the drunken maknae swaying as the alcohol affects her system.

“Daebak! Your alcohol tolerance is really improving!” Said Jessica who was swaying to the beat of the lively tune playing at the bar

It was Seohyun’s Birthday party, and for something new, she decided to celebrate it in a bar, her sisters gladly agreed and they excitedly entered the pub which gathered almost all of the male species attention at the room. But they ignored every invitation. They just want to spend their time together.

“Let’s dance!!” said Hyoyeon who stood up drunkenly, holding at the balustrade to get back her balance.

“Easy easy!” said Yuri who assisted her, laughing out loud when Hyoyeon is making faces.

The 9 girls dominated the dance floor. They were dancing happily to the beat of MIAMI TRICK by LMFAO. Hips swaying, Head bobbing, hands waving in the air, and their giggles erupted on the dance floor. Making the clubbers look at them with fascination and amazement.

“Shout out to the 9 vixens for heating up the dance floor!” the DJ announced

Seohyun looked up, hearing the DJ’s voice fascinated her. She looked around and found the DJ booth, but she didn’t expect that her eyes will clash to that cat eye man, looking at her intensely. She felt something weird quiver inside her, giving her that uneasy feeling.

She blushed crimson, thanking the playful colorful light on the dance floor to hide her burning face. Their eyes didn’t leave each other’s. She continued swaying, while he was navigating the DJ mixer with ease. She saw him smirked and winked at her, but she just rolled her eyes and faced her back to his.

You think I’m that easy huh?  She thought. Feeling annoyed as she can still feel his stare, burning a hole in her back. And then her head snapped, she remembered that she’s wearing a backless mini dress, maybe the guy will think that I’m making him see it.

Her head snapped to the DJ’s booth direction and her guess is correct. She saw his blazing eyes still fixated on her. He talked to the man beside him, instructing something and motioning in the DJ Mixer, she saw him took off his headphone and giving it to the other guy.

Run Seohyun-ah! RUN!! Her subconscious shouted at her. Mentally slapping her for not moving even though she can see that guy was walking closer to her place.

But before she can move a single step, he’s already in front of her, looming over her.

“Hi” he said in his husky tone

She didn’t answered, thus, she turned her back on him and continued walking out of the dance floor

“Woah. Wait up!” she felt his hands encircled around her wrist

“Don’t touch me” she said in gritted teeth and glared at man who’s been looking at her with amusement in his eyes

“WHAT?!” she shrieked when she saw the man smirked

“YAH! What did I do wrong for you to treat me like that?!” The man said, still not releasing his grip from her wrist

“First of all, hands off!” she pulled away and move closer to the man “Don’t look at me with those byuntae eyes if you don’t want to be kicked in the middle this instant”

But instead of seeing fear in the man’s eyes, she still saw amusement, and later on laughed out loud. It irked her, she lost patience. She stomped on his foot making the man groan in pain, jumping like crazy with his one foot supporting his weight. Now, she’s the one who’s laughing seeing him like that.

“Find another girl who’s willing to flirt with you” she tapped the man lightly on his shoulder before walking away

“You witch!” that was the last words she heard before totally walking at her unnie’s spot on the dance floor and continued dancing again as if nothing’s happened.

“Oh! what’s wrong with your foot?” His friend Leejoon asked, his looks teasing him

“I met a tiger”

“Oh wow! Show her to me! Let me tame her!” Leejoon started scanning the crowd but stopped once he heard Yonghwa said “NO” with finality on his words

“I’m just joking! Go and tame her then!” Leejoon said, laughing at his friend’s sulky expression right now

“The jaw-dropping eye candy Jung Yong Hwa are dumped by a tigress *whistle* I would love to meet her, really”

“I’ll get her. I’ll get her no matter what” he smirked, planning something evil in his mind

======================~

She already finished 7 shots of Tequilla that made her light-headed already. All her walls are now crushed, she moves freely and socializes with the crowd well.

“Attention people on the dance floor!!” They heard the other DJ said,

“Today, we’ll have a very interesting game! For those who are willing to participate in this hot game, please remain at the dance floor.”

Some chose to go back at their place while some courageously remained at the dance floor, and that includes the 9 girls who were all light-headed.

“This must be fun!” Tiffany said, still dancing to the music playing

“Okaaay! Now, the name of the game is “Wild Lock” interesting game huh? Here’s how. We’ll turn off all the light, whoever is beside you (which needs to be your opposite ) you need to kiss him/her, you’ll only stop when the lights went on, you can’t stop if it’s still off ok?? The one who fails to have a partner will have an interesting later” The crowd cheered louder, excited on the game that’ll happen. Seohyun became flustered, although she’s a bit drunk, she can still think straight.

“Seohyun-ah! Are you alright?”

“ofcourse I am unnie!” she smiled, albeit forcefully.

“At the count of three the lights will turn off! 1, 2, 3!!”

[Please play this as the BGM ^^]

She doesn’t know what to do or who to seek. So she just stood there and-

Just like an answered prayer, strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to the guy who saved her.

“Thank you” she breathlessly whispered before the guy leaned down and made their lips lock. At first it was a peck, once, twice and the third one, he deepened it. Holding her nape and pulling her face closer to his, deepening the kiss.

Why does it feel so right? She thought, as she closes her eyes and felt the unexplainable feeling while their lips locked.

What’s with this feeling I’m feeling right now? My heart is beating fast. The guy thought while he was enjoying the kiss with the lady he intentionally seeks right before the light turns off. His eyes widen as he felt her responding to his kisses, she knowingly wrapped her arms around his neck and angled her face to deepen the kiss. As his lips slowly ate hers, he closes his eyes slowly as he savors the feeling of kissing someone as passionate as this.

 It’s the first time he experiences this kind of kiss, it felt right, the way their lips mold perfectly, the way she moans softly makes him more but decided to just be contented on kissing her.

He travelled his hands down to her small back, caressing it. He wrapped his arms possessively around her waist pulling her closer to him, their bodies grinding in each other, igniting a spark he didn’t knew existed.

Her hands threaded on his hair, caressing it slowly, until her hands wander to his chest creating small teasing circles until it rested back in his neck again.

A minute have passed, yet the light wasn’t turn on yet.

“NOT YET! Don’t cheat! I can see you clearly!” said the DJ who seems to be hearing what the others are thinking

Thanks pal! I owe you this one! The guy thought, smirking through their wild kisses.

The searing kiss turns into a passionate one, one of his hands travel down to her thigh, caressing it seductively, he lifted it up and hooked one of her legs in his waist, grinding deeper until she heard her gasps as she felt his throbbing manhood. Yet she didn’t reject his acts, so he continued seducing her.

 His tongue played inside , playing with hers, until he was caught off guard when she it and bit it making him gasp painfully although he enjoyed it. He growled in her ears, earning a flirty giggle from her.

He groaned loudly as he can feel his control dissipating. God! I want to ravish her!

He crushed his lips to hers once again, and this time it was more intense, harder. 

He was once again, caught off guard, as her left leg travelled in between his legs. Her thigh caressed his throbbing middle, making it more painful on his part. He cupped both her and played with it, and smirked triumphantly as he heard her moan rather too loudly.

Just then, the lights , and yet they can’t stop on kissing each other.

“Don’t open your eyes yet” was what she heard just when she’s about to open her eyes.

“Ok” she replied.

He lifted up her face and kissed her sweetly, until it turned into lovely pecks, once, twice, thrice.

Then slowly, their eyes opened. Her eyes widen as she recognize the man whom she wantonly flirted with.

“YOU!” she pointed him accusingly, the passion she felt awhile ago was gone now.

“Hi” he purred huskily, making her shudder.