Chapter Five

Sweetest Mistake

“Seohyun-ssi” she looked up and saw a man looking at her with a concerned face

“Yes?”

“W-why are you crying?”

“Nothing. Excuse me but I need to go now” she bowed at the man who’s still staring at her and walked past him, but glanced back at the closed door where the guy he love is at.

===================~

Minhyuk’s POV

He was on his way to find his hyung who sped off like a mad man all of a sudden surprising them. He saw him went to the backstage

Eh? What will he do there?

He followed him, but just when he entered the backstage, air has been knocked out of his lungs. In front of him is his fantasy. Seo Joo Hyun. He stared at him for he doesn’t know how long, but when his eyes caught something he ran near to her, blurting out her name and asked her why is she crying suddenly. He mentally slapped himself. He forgot to introduce himself first, she might think that he’s a mad man now, planning to take advantage at her vulnerable state.

“Nothing. Excuse me but I need to go now” was her reply. It felt like he’s been struck by thunder when he heard her voice. Just when he snapped out of his trance, she disappeared. He looked back and saw her walking away from him, but it didn’t escape his eyes when he caught her glancing at the room beside him with those melancholic eyes of her.

Who’s inside of that room? Maybe she got into a fight. But whom? As far as I know, she’s single. No boyfriend since birth. Pure. Crap! I’m blabbering again!

He’s about to walk away when he heard the mysterious door opened.

“HYUNG!” his eyes widen in disbelief, leaving him speechless.

He saw his Yonghwa hyung emerge from that room where Seohyun glanced sadly.

“What happened hyung????” he panicked seeing his hyung’s dispirited look. “Hyung gwenchana?!” he was shaking him furiously, but not earning a response from him. He can clearly see the tears threatening to fall any moment now.

“M-my Angel. I found her. But I lose her, even before I find her” his Yonghwa hyung’s shoulder began to shake, he can hear his painful sobs as he tries to control the tears that are threatening to fall

“Hyung let’s get you out of here first. Hold on.”

He called the other two guys and told them what happened. They drove straight to Yonghwa’s pad, making the latter rest at the mini bar.

====================================~

“are you still on your right mind hyung?” Jungshin asked, putting his forefinger in front of his Yonghwa hyung’s face. Waggling it in front of him. “how many is this hyung?”

“Yah!” Jonghyun whacked his head again

“Ouch! I just want hyung to-“

“Angel” they heard him whispered weakly, his head bend low, his hands clasped at his lap.

“Hyung. Tell us what happened” Jungshin became serious. He looked at his hyung concernly, his brows furrowed.

“Minhyuk-ah what happened?” Jonghyun asked the maknae who was staring at the corner of the room blankly, he’s been silent for awhile now

“Minhyuk! Yah! Are you sleeping?!” Jungshin shouted, thinking that maybe he didn’t heard them calling him

“yah!” Jungshin and Minhyuk looked at their Jonghyun hyung as the latter whispered

And there they saw their Yonghwa hyung at his most vulnerable state. It hit him hard. Probably the worstest problem he got involved to.

They tapped his back, soothing him, pacifying him, yet he just cried his heart out, not planning to leave even a single tear.

==================~

After a few minutes, Yonghwa calmed down. He started telling them the whole story, starting from the day he met his angel until the accident awhile ago that made him cry hard again.

“S-she’s your Angel?” Minhyuk asked him in disbelief.

It only sinked in to him that her name is Seo Joo Hyun. And she’s the same girl Minhyuk has been fantasizing about. That she’s the famous singer, and then he remembered her song, maybe the song is written for him, for them, for what had happened between them.

“Mian hyung, I didn’t know she’s the one you’ve been looking for the whole time.” Minhyuk said, with his guiltridden face

“Ani. Gwenchana Minhyuk-ah.” He tapped Minhyuk’s shoulder, telling him that it’s okay.

“What’s your plan now hyung?” Jonghyun asked

“Honestly, I still don’t know. My mind is still vague, I don’t know what to think anymore” he sighed, he just want to bury himself in bed and listen to music. To get away to the real world for awhile.

After awhile he successfully convinced them that he’s already fine now and they don’t really need to worry anymore. Right after they left, he walked straight to his room and buried himself in his white fluffy comforter, plugging in his earphone before drifting away from his own little world where pain doesn’t exist.

“We are. I don’t love you. So stop this nonsense and move on with your life”

Her words keep on repeating itself inside his mind, those painful words she told him. It’s like an invisible dagger that struck his heart deep, creating a big whole that even time can’t fully heal it.

Seo Joo Hyun. Such a beautiful name.

He smiled sadly, reminscing the blissful moment they spent together.

Even if it’s just for awhile, it did left a huge impact in my life.

He decided already.

I’ll still love you. Even if it’s an unrequited love. I’ll take it.

He smile sadly, before succumbing into slumber.

 

Minhyuk's POV

"Do you think hyung is ok now??" I asked worriedly, biting my nails unconciously

"He'll get through it" Jonghyun said, but he's still looking at Yonghwa's closed door

"Let's see what he's doing!" Jungshin stood up and was about to peek at his hyung's door when he felt someone tapping him at the back "Wae?" he ask irritably

"I wanna see it too!" Jonghyun said, pulling Jungshin's shirt

"Yah hyung! that's one of my favorite shirt! don't ruin it!!"

"Aish! be quiet you too!" Minhyuk was glaring at them, shaking his head, he can't believe that this two manages to last in each other's company, it's a miracle they haven't ripped each others throat yet

they turned their attention at the man sleeping at his bed, mumbling something they can't fathom.

They scooted closer to hear what he's saying. 

I’ll still love you. Even if it’s an unrequited love. I’ll take it."

Their eyes widden, ottoke?! he's aready smitten! Aigoo

"I'll help you Hyung."

==========================================================================

Seohyun POV

“You have a meeting with the CEO of Kang Corporation later tonight.” She looked at her manager questioningly

“What for?”

“Business.” One of her brow raised “Purely business” her manager stated clearly.

 

=============================================TBC======================================