T W O

Can we photoshop?

 

Where am I going?I asked myself as I walked in the rain carrying my luggage and dragging my body down the busy streets of Seoul.I can't go back home cause I don't want my little sister to worry for me.She can't see me like this,it will affect her health.What should I do?Why can't I just it in and just let it go like...always?I mean he has been calling non stop so it means something right?it means he cares about me,no?Or is he calling to tell me he would stop paying for my sister's treatment fee?What should I do?My feet brought to stop in front of a apartment building.I took out my cell phone from my jacket's pocket and slide through my contacts a few times.Each time it stopped at the same contact.I guess my fingers took control and click on the "call" button.It only took one ring before there was an answer and nothing could come out of my mouth...I tried to form some words but nothing seem to make sense...
 

"where are you now?"

"I'm.....dorm...outside..."I tried fighting back the sobs.
With that said the line was cut off and I fell on my knees in the pouring rain.I was crying so hard that I was choking on my own tears.My vision was clouded with my tears and I really did not care about my surroundings.The rain kept hitting on me and I felt so weak,so heavy like I had weights attached to me.The next I knew,everything was pitch black and the last thing I heard was someone calling out to me.I tried opening my eyes but I was just too weak..

 

"ugh faster...more..changmin..you're...so big.."

"ugh...I'm com....ing.."
 


My upper body jerked up and I broke into cold sweats.I felt someone caught me,I was in someone's arms.I blinked my eyes a couple of times and my visions were clearer now.I looked around the room that I was in and tried to register the current situation.I slowly and gently pushed onto the person's chest.I looked up and saw who is it was....

 

"I....."I could not finish my sentence before the tears started forming again.
 

"It's ok,I'm here now and I won't let anyone hurt you."as he gently patted my head and held me tighter.My body hungered for more of that warm he was giving me as I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried into his chest.I kept mumbling and repeating "wae?" in between sobs.He just gently rubbed my back to calm me down.He has always been the one to catch me and comfort me.He is someone that I could turn to and will never fail me.After awhile,I manage to calm down and my tears started to stop flowing.I looked up at him and looked into those gentle looking pair of eyes.I knew he hated seeing me like this and he knew what cause this.I pulled away from the hug and he gentle wipe the tears away using his thumb.He pulled a wet towel out of a small basin on the night stand beside the bed and twist it dry.He gently wipe the sweat of my forehead and pushed me down and tucked me into bed.He place the towel in the small basin and twist it dry once again as he placed it on gently on my forehead.I watched him,ooh how I wished changmin could be like him..if only my heart felt something for him.
 


"Wonnie,just rest.I'll stay here so just rest."as he caress my cheeks.
I slightly nodded my head.He never fails to read my mind.In front of him,I'm like an open book.He knows me better than myself and I could never hide anything from him.I reached out to hold his hand and he gladly took my hand.He caress my hand gently and watch as I slowly closed my eyes.But I never let go of his hand.

 


The next morning,I woke up feeling a little heavy but better than yesterday.I turned to my left and I saw him asleep on a chair beside the bed.I smiled at the sight,I slowly tried to get myself up and slowly pulled my hand away not waking him up.I manage to free my hand and tried to get out of bed without waking him,I feel like some spy carrying out a mission.However,being the clumsy dorky girl I am I accidentally slip and fall onto his lap which cause him to wake up.He rubbed his eyes and blink a couple of times as he saw me sitting on his lap.We were just looking into each other's eyes when he was about to reach out...the door flew open...
 


"Hyu...ng..AH~my eyes~!"

I quickly stumbled off him and he got up to straighten himself out.I only realized that I was in a light blue dress shirt after the whole commotion when I saw myself in the mirror behind him.I looked at him and he looked at me.When he realized what I was getting at he quickly tried to explained himself.
 

"I...closedmyeyeswhilechangingit"he looked down and pretended to scratch the back of his neck.I giggled knowing how flustered he was.

After finding me something proper to wear we headed out to the dining room to join his friends for breakfast.I noticed the way he friends looked at me and I knew two of them don't really like me.I felt uncomfortable but soon that feeling was removed when he held onto my hand to reassure me that everything is gonna be ok.They were talking among themselves but he was busy making sure that I was eating to join in but he did chip in once in awhile.I felt embarrass as he was taking such good care of me in front of his friends.I just kept my head down and ate whatever he had placed on my plate.When we done,I offered to clean up but he stopped me and I insisted and gave him my puppy eyes and he gave in.While I was busy washing up,the guys were getting ready for their day ahead.I was soon done with the last plate and I made my way out of the kitchen.I was greeted by six gorgeous looking guys and I was stunned for a moment.He came over to me and said lightly hit my head to snap me out of it.
 

"You can stay with me,us until you're better ok?"
I just nodded my head and look at his friends over his shoulder behind him.

"As long as noona help around I'm fine"spoke the young boy who burst into the room this morning sweetly.
I smiled and looked at the rest of his friends who seem ok with it other than two guys that did not find me,pleasant.

They soon left and I went back to his room to get my cell phone.I noticed a cell phone with a note under it and I got curious so I picked it up from the night stand.I read the note first..
 


"wonnie,your cell phone was soaked and its spoilt so here's my extra cell phone.you can use it in the mean time.don't worry people would still be able to contact you.Be good while I'm gone"

I smiled at the note and the cell phone.The wallpaper on the cell phone was a picture we took together back in the states.I remembered we were attending a halloween party and we dressed as the oslens twins.He did it just for me and we won the best dressed prize together.Ah~how I miss those days.My mood was soon ruined by texts and voice mails by S.H.I.M C.H.A.N.G.M.I.N I refuse to answer any of them.I dialed my sister's number to check on her like always so she won't know or suspect anything was off.
 

"I,L Joe of teen top will take YOU down.After all the pain YOU cause her I will turn over your place in her heart.Watch out Shim changmin SUNBAE."