F O U R

Can we photoshop?


I was walking round in Joe's room looking for something to do but there was nothing.It was stuffs related to art and his violin.Looking at his violin reminds me of the times we would hang out in the music room after school hours and he would play while I danced.Yes,I did ballet but because of some money issues I stopped learning.People would always think that we are a couple because we were always together.......

*CLUMSY DUMPTI,PICK UP THE PHONE~*

The sound of my new cell phone rang,I guess Joe recorded that and I smiled thinking about it.........

"Hello?"

"LEE HAE WON!GET YOUR TO SM BUILDING OR YOU WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER YOUR JOB"


That one the line just now was DBSK's manager and let's just say he is not a push over.As much as I don't want to get out from hiding,I have to cause it's my job that's on the line.I can't just say I would give it up right?It's my only source of income and I need it to pay for my sister's hospital bills.I can't just think about myself,it's not always about myself.I can't be selfish.With that I weakly picked myself up and made to the bathroom to wash up.The moment I went in I saw a post it note on the mirror.

"Have a great day at work.PS I'm YOUR BFF afterall.Just call me if anything goes wrong.L JOE"

He realy never fails to read my mind and know how things will turn out.I'm really blessed to have a BFF like him.After freshing up,I made my way back into the room and got dress.I picked out a plain baby pink t- and wore my demi jumper.I simply tied a ponytail at the left side of my head with a cute baby pink ribbion and to finish it of I wore my favourite pair of high cut sneaker,courtesy of L Joe.He bought it as my birthday present and he has one too.It's like a BFF kinda sneakers and only we have it,no one else.I got my bag pack and saw post it on my bag pack,again..

"I got a bottle of pepper spray in the bag as well the keys.Also I place your wallet,knowing that you would forget it.L Joe"

AGAIN!GOSH~This guy is good enough to be my mom and I'm starting not to like it much.Well,maybe it's time for me to get pampered instead of me following someone's tail.When I walked out the apartment-their dorm,I saw a bunch a fans and I decided to take a detour.I manage to reach the bus stop alive BUT I had no idea what bus I should take to reach SM building.I was about to pick out the cell phone but it ring.It was message from L Joe and I opened it wondering why would he text me..

"Take 876.It will take you to SM building.Don't get lost,anything call me."

Ok,that was freaky!I started looking around wondering if he followed me around.But,no.There was no sight of him.I replied.

"JOE!I'M NOT A KID ANYMOE.STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE!"

I held on to the phone cause I know he would reply right away.Sure enough.

"Shall I sing not young by U-KISS?^^

Teasing me?!I decided not to reply and place my cell phone in my pocket.I remember how I would hold on to my cell phone every single time waiting for his calls or texts.I remember waiting for 5 hours for him in a cold and raining night at a bus stop.In the end,he never showed and he never even explained himself.Afterwards,i found out he was actually at some club with some chick.That was when I knew there was other girls than me for him.Well,actually I knew there would be other girls for him when I decided be involved with him,I just..always knew.GOSH!HAE WON!I mentally slapped myself and stop myself from tthinking of him.If I'm gonna move on I will have to stop myself from thinking of him and move on.I have to move on,I kept chanting to myself.I saw bus coming and got on board.I plug my earpiece into my iPod and teen top's clap played.I looked out the window of the bus and I hated what I was seeing.Every building,at every bus stop and every shop,techincally,EVERYWHERE!There were posters of his band or just himself.I hated it!I don't get it!!Was GOD playing with my or is he telling to go back to him?AH!Look away!LOOK AWAY HAE WON!TURN AROUND.Oh how much I regreted turning back cause when I turned back,there was a group teenager girls reading a magazine about...HIM!!AH~ It's driving me crazy and I decided to look down at my feet.BUT what's worst was...the next song that was playing was HIS!AH~I pulled out my earpiece harshly out of my ears and shut my whole iPod off!!Thank god~my stop is up next and I moved to get off the bus.

I finally got off the bus and hurriedly walked up the stairs and made my way to their practice room.I had to face him and I need to act like a pro.I promised that him if this day come I will pretend like nothing happen and live on.I should be brave and face him!GO~

That was 5seconds ago and I'm still stucked outside poundering and prepare myself to face.I finally I got the guts and twisted the door knob and walked in towards their manager.I saw him practicing and I never looked at me as usual.I knew their manager is not very happy with me cause I did not finish the outfits for their concert in time.I skip JaeJoong's outfit and Youho's outfit just to spend time with Changmin's Birthday.I guess it was all NOT worth it!The moment he saw me,he grabbed me by my arm and yanked me harshly and yelled at me which cause the members and everyone in room to look..

"DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THE OUTFITS ARE??!!HOW LAZY COULD YOU GET?!

"I...I...I....will finish them now...I promise....you're hurting me."I was on the edge of crying.

"Hyung,let her go."I heard Changmin spoke and turned my head around to see him walking towards me.

Oh no.If he came any closer I will start falling for him all over again.The next move he made shocked me,he grabbed my free arm and yanked me towards into his chest.I crashed into his toned chest and I was in shocked mode.

"Enough."was all he said and grabbed me out of the practice room leaving everyone stunned.

I had no idea where he was taking me,all I remember was him crashing me into his chest.He opened a door to a unused practice room and locked the door behind him.He turned around and pushed me against the mirror wall.He had me locked and trapped in his arms.I just stared blankly at him as I still caught up in that moment just now.But I was soon awaken by impact on my lips that seems moist and made me weak.I got on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck.i had no clue what was going on but I knew I wanted this kiss badly.It started out gentle and sweet but it soon became a little more passionate.He lifted me up that cause me to locked my legs around his waist.He pushed me harder against the mirror wall and he bit my lips gentle asking for premission.I opened my mouth and allowed him full access to explore my mouth.The kiss was hungry and passionate,it made me weak and made me want more.But suddenly,I came back to my senses and tried to pushing him away.But he held me closer and deepen the kiss.I started hiting his chest and tried to break away from the kiss.I bit his lips but he kept going,I had no choice but to punch him in the stomach and when he felt the pain,he broke the kiss.He looked at me and I landed a stinking slap across his face.

"Enough,Why do you always do this to me?You can you can photoshop everything like you photoshop your pictures??I'm..sick of waiting for you to notice me.We are done! I don't be involved with someone and share him with other girls....Do you know..the times I  waited for you was like a living hell?Do you know?!"I started pounding on his chest.

"Do you know?! I put up with everything and anything!But enough is enough!I'm sick of following your tail around.Goodbye."I wiped away my tears with my palms and ran out of the room,leaving him there.

All I knew is I had to run and get out of this place.I ran out of the building and out onto the streets.I finally stopped running and I slowly fell on the floor.I don't care if there were people looking at me crying eyes out,I just knew I had to cry it out.....

"It's over between you and me.No more US"

[CHANGMIN'S POV]

"You said you wanted attention!I gave you attention!!WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!URGH~I DON'T GET YOU!"as I punched my fist into the mirror.I could see blood flowing down the mirror but the pain felt like nothing compared to what my heart is feeling right.

"JUST COME BACK TO ME!....ba...by..baby..."

[end of POV]