Chapter one

Can we photoshop?

Listen to:Last Gift by SHINee

The black gloomy sky that was mercilessly pouring down rain on the streets.Causing people to flee for shelter and some to take out their umbelleras.In the mist of the crowd of people,someone was being brushed to the sides and pushed around.She no longer cared about her surroundings as her mind was replaying the incident that just happened.Her once big beautiful brown eyes are now clouded with tears mixed with the rain drops.She was soaking wet but she just kept walking.She was trumbling with every step she took and she hugged herself hoping to keep warm.She did not know where she was going and where she was.She just kept walking and walking as tears flowed down her swollen cheek like an open host.Oh how she wished THAT someone would come running after her now and told her everything  just now was nothing.She wanted that person to ressure her that she DID meant something and that she HAD a place somewhere in his heart.But no,knowing him well enough he would never come running after anyone nonetheless her.She was walking pass a music store where she saw a giant poster of him and what seperated her and that poster was the glass wall of the store.There he was,standing right in front of her with his infamous killer smile that cause his eyes to be mismatched.She leaned her forehead against the glass with her pressed against it as well.She stared up at him and she cried harder than before.

"Wae(why)?Do I not mean anything to you?Always always ALWAYS I have waited for you.I thought that if I waited patiently for you,you would see me....but in the end,I really meant nothing to you.Wae?Why did I fall in love with you?I guess this is...the end of us....."

With that she weakly pushed herself away and carried on walking in the heavy rain.The droplets that touched her skin felt like the blades of knifes,slashing against her flesh.I guess this is the feeling of a broken heart.She passed by the coffee shop that they would visit "together",well techinacally.Well,they did visit the coffee shop together but they sat tables away from each other.They had to pretend they did not know each other and she would always pretend that he was sitting in front of her.Can you imagine the pain that she was feeling?They would communicate using their cell phones like exchanging text messages or talk to each other on the phone.She stood outside the coffee shop as the flashback played in front of her.She soon decided to carry on walking and she passed by the book store where they first met and the super mart she would always come to get stuff for him.He would come along sometimes and tag behind her pretending he came alone.She felt a couple of her heart strings being pulled out again.As the flashback of they ALMOST happy times kept flashing in front of her and places that reminded her of their times together kept appearing in front of her.It was like got God him wanted her to see all this and wanted her to not give him up.But she her mind told her that this was just her one of her tricks to lied to herself that he LOVE her.

Before she knew it,she reached the lobby of their shared apartment.She walked motionlessly to the lift and made her way to their apartment.No,his apartment now as they no longer have any relation with each other.She could care less of his stupid rules as this is really the last straw and she is so sick of his devil may care attitude.When she reached their door step,she saw a pair of converse sneakers that belonged to him.She felt a little excited and wanted to rush in to greet him.But,she remembered that everything that happened before and decided that she should brush that feeling off.She noticed that the door was not locked and she gently pushed it opened and she saw wet foot print leading to the living room.She walked in and made her way to the bedroom to pack her stuff but she was stopped by someone grabbing her wrist and throwing a towel over her head.

"You should dry yourself"he spoke with no emotions at all as he dragged her towards the sofa and sat her down.As he stood in front of her and dried her hair with the towel.In which cause her to snob uncontrolably again.

"Wae....wae...?Just when I want to leave you for good.....you show up and start treating me nice?"she softly whispered in between snobs with her head down and she cletched the edge of his wife beater.He just remain slient and carried on drying her with the towel.That angered her even more and that cause her out burst.She stood up and pushed the man in front of her who was towering her.

"WAE?!Do I not mean anything to you?!?!Am I not good enough for you to tell your friends about me?!?!I can live with ALL your rules and restirctions.BUT how could you,HOW could you be having with someone on your birthday?!?!WAE?Why...why did I have to catch you?I know there are other girls out there beside me BUT I can pretend I don't know.As long as I could be by your side....I don't really care.Cause I always believed that one day you will see me and I will have a place in your heart.But,I guess I am done waiting for you."she said as she pounded against his toned chest with every question she asked but with her finally sentence she pushed him away and made her way to the bedroom to pack her belongings.Changmin followed her to the bedroom and went in to grab her wrist to stop her from packing.But she pulled away from him harshly and carried on packing her belongings grabbing everything that was hers.Changmin once again grab her wrist and pulled her in for a kiss.A kiss that he knew could make her weak and stop everything she was doing.Oh how wrong was he to think that this time would the same as all the other times.She bit his bottom lip which cause him to pull away from the kiss and she landed a stinking slap right across his face.He turned to face her with a smirk on his face as he his lips in a y manner.She took one last look at Changmin before she grab her back and made her way to the door.

Changmin grab hold of her waist and held her close to him as he brushed his nose at the crook of her neck."Did I say you can leave?I believe not.If you leave this apartment now,it's the end of us."once again he spoke in those husky airy voice that make her knees weak and angered her even more given the current situation.

"So be it.I am so sick of your devil may care attitude.I WAITED for you Changmin but I don't know how much longer I can wait for you..."with that she pry his hands off her waist and turned around.She looked at him with those eyes that were clouded with tears.As she took out his birthday present from her jacket's pocket and harshly threw a nicely wrapped box that hit his toned chest."This will be YOUR first and last birthday present from me.Happy Birthday Shim Changmin."with that last sentence she walked out of the apartment now belonging to him.

Changmin stood rooted to the ground as he watched her walked out of the door.He wanted to stop her from living but can't find the right words to say and they are stuck in his thoat.He walked towards the white sofa that they choose together and clappes on it with his head in his palms.This is the first time he felt so attracted to someone he labelled as a toy.He looked at the nicely wrapped box with a small card sticked on it.He gently tore it off separating it from the box.

*Content of the little card*
Changmin oppa,
                 Happy Birthday=] I know there is a rule that states I can't give you presents but I saved up alot for this.I hope you would like it=]
PS:I know there will be a punishment but I think it's worth it.

Changmin placed the card gently on the coffee table and slowly unwrapped his birthday present.It was a pair of diamond stud ear rings that he saw 3 weeks ago before his birthday.He was shocked and he felt touched by her actions.He finally realised why she won't answer his calls the past 3 weeks.It was all because she wanted to get him this pair of Tiffiany&Co diamond stud ear rings.He could not accept the fact that a girl like her would go all out for him.His past toys never did anything for him and they never lasted longer than 3 days.But Hae won was different they have been together was almost a year now and no matter how harshly or coldly he treated her.She still stayed beside him and followed every rule and tried to meet all his expectations.If only he knew that the reason earlier he would not have agree to have with that model on his birthday.He only wanted to spike her and but one thing lead to another and it was more than what he had planned.If only he knew and saw what was in front of him.It was all too late.The way he treated her was just too harsh.He never expected her to leave,he really had crossed the line.

He finally realised how important she was to him and that he needed her in his life.He stood up and walked towards the bathroom.He wanted to changed his current pair of ear rings to those that Hae won brought for him.After he was done with it he went to the closet to get a changed of clothes.While looking through the closet for his favourite t-shirt that he made Hae won picked thinking he was getting it for a friend's birthday.He stambled across a shoe box labelled-Hae won's treasures.When he saw it,a small smile spread across his face knowing how childish she was.He took it out and crashed himself comfortably on the bed with his head against the headrest.He played the box on his lap and opened it and the contents made him regreted even more.There was a photo album and DVD that was titled-The day.He took out the photo album that was decorated with cute stickers and he could tell she put in alot of effort.He opened it and was greeted with photos of himselves that she secertly took.She even took pictures of from after that love making sessions where he would sleeping soundly she would place her face close to his.He felt another of his heart string being pulled out again.He took the DVD and played it on the player.He saw that face that he can never sick of it no matter how many times he looked at it.He laugh as he watched how clumsy she is as she fixed the angle and how nervous she looked.Finally she spoke.....

*Contents of the video*

"Changmin oppa,I don't know what day or what month or what's the time but if you watching or you even bothered.I would already be gone because you have asked me to leave.As much as I don't want to leave your side,I know I have to because I have to follow the rules of this game that I have started to liked and never want it to end.I know that if I love you,I must let you go because there is someone out there much better for you than me.*tears start to cloud her eyes and she is stopping them from falling and her voice slowly cracking*I just want you to know that every moment I spent with you was the best moments in my life.I don't know if you felt the same way but I felt that way.*snobbing*No matter how harshly or coldly you treat me I will still stay by your side.Because I love you so much that I always waited patientionly for you.*snobs harder and wipes away tears*I was hoping that you would one day see me not as one of those other girls you have out there.But as someone who you would want to spend your whole life with.I know that you're a idol that's why we can't meet whenever we want to and we can't be seen together.*tears flowing down as she cried harder*I don't mind because I just want to be with you and nothing else matter to me.Oppa,what do I mean to you?That's the question that ask myself so many times but there is always no answer to that question.It's gonna be hard for me to leave but since you asked me to I will.*covers mouth and looks away*I promise that if we pass by each other in the SM building I will pretend I don't know you.Oppa,I love you and I will always be around if you ever need me.That is if I ever had a spot in your heart and is worth thinking about...and oppa?Please don't skip your meals."

*BLANK*

Changmin could not believe what he had just watched.He finally realised how much he had hurt her and he mentally slapped himself in head for being such towards such a nice girl.He wondered why he always fail to treasure what's right in front of him.He never knew that she felt hurt cause she is always cheerful around him and never complains.He thought that she was just like any of the other girls he dated.He never knew that she was serious and that she was the ONE.He finally knew what's that funny feeling that he can never explain everytime he is with her.He just knew that he has not felt that in a long long time....

He finally realised and sorted out his feelings for her.It's...LOVE.He just wanted to run  in the streets of seoul and confess his love for her.BUT he can't he is an idol.However,if he does not do this he may lose her..FOREVER.So what should he do?...now that's a question he has to find the answers to.So what are you going to do,Shim changmin?