Lovey Dovey

Just date her,okay?

3 Months later..

Bomi was dancing in her dance studio,so gracefully while her students are watching her. As a ballerina and a jazz dancer,she's so talented in combining ballet and jazz using a slow song or fast tempo songs. Her students-consists of 8 to 15 years old- are watching her in awe,as usual. The song that she's using was 'The Merry-Go-Round of Life' from Howl's Moving Castle ost,the famous anime movie. She love the song so much. After showing her students the flow and the dance routine,she set them all into three line-since there are 30 students-the younger at the front and the older at the back. One by one of her students mastered the routine. Lily-the youngest- walked up to Bomi.

"Bomi unnie,that oppa gave you this.." Giving Bomi a stalk of rose. Bomi wipe her forehead saw Minhyuk leaned his body by the door and smile at him. The little girl giggled and joined her fellow unnies and watched the oppa began to walk like a prince charming towards their beautiful teacher. Bomi smiled and began to blushed. The older girls kept chanting 'pok pok he~ pok pok he~'. Bomi stared at them blankly and Minhyuk continue to approach her. The older girls cover their dongsaeng's eyes. 

"Yah,geumanhe! The kids are watching. Oppa,it's not appropriate.." 

"Yeah? but the older can handle it. " Bomi looked at the older girls grinned. Bomi pushed him aside and began to walk towards her bag.

"Annyi.. No. Ah,we're late for the wedding practice! Girls,thanks for coming make sure you guys practice the routine. Tomorrow class will start at 8 A.M. I expect you guys remember the step. Arasso? If not.. No ice-cream!"

The girls groaned and nodded in unison. They get their bags and left the class with Bomi and Minhyuk still cleaning the practice pole. Then,Minhyuk suddenly hugged Bomi's waist and kissed her neck. Bomi giggle.

"It's ticklish. Stop it.. " Minhyuk laughed and stop kissing her neck.

"Got everything? We better get going or your soon-to-be-brother-in-law will kill me. "

"Hahaha.. De... Khajja~" 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

 

"Nice.. Seohyun-ah,walk slowly and keep on smiling. Good,very good.. Keep your body  posture straight,just like that. Now,the flower girls will sprinkle the red rose petals on the left and white rose petals on the right.. Sprinkle means throw it elegantly,sweetie. Not like throwing away unwanted food. Arasso?"

"Mrs Jang,they're kids.. There's no need to use such languages to them." Seohyun kneeled down on one of the kids and hugged the-almost-crying girl. Mrs Jang facepalmed herself and nodded.

"Aigoo.. Mianhe,Seohyun-ah.. I was very nervous. If you told me you're marrying in a few months,I'll be relax but.. Tomorrow is the big day! Omo,it's a miracle the preparation went well in just two weeks,sweetie!" Seohyun's aunt kissed her niece's cheek after tapping the flower girl's shoulder to comfort her. The girl smile and went back to the end of the aisle with her partner.

Bomi glanced at Minhyuk. They both were speechless. Seeing how strict Seohyun's aunt make them even scared for coming late. As the bride's maid of honor,she shouldn't be late and so does Minhyuk. They're gulping and inhaled deeply before walking to aisle. Seohyun saw their scared face and she also couldn't help but facepalmed herself.

"Ah.. The bride and the groom's best friend a.k.a best man and maid of honor! It's nice to see you guys coming early 30 minutes!"

Bomi was finding the right word to say. She knew a simple ' We are sorry for being late' isn't helping them at the moment. She sighed and bowed a few times. Minhyuk does the same and as a guy with so much to say,he seems so vulnerable in front of Seohyun's aunt .

"So.. for being late,there's no excuses that you guys aren't learning the walk. Now,we'll start from the beginning. Seohyun dear,can you lend Bomi-ssi your flower bouquet?"

Seohyun nodded and gave the flower to Bomi. Then,Mrs Jang teached her how to walk down on the aisle. Puzzled,Bomi was about to ask but Mrs Jang told her to focus and remember the timing. She must syncronized her step with the piano from the door until she arrived at the end of it. Mrs Jang also taught inhyuk how to take Bomi's hand and the distance betwen the bride and the groom. Minhyuk only smiled,imagining they're marrying. Bomi was blushing so hard that she can't make eye contact with Minhyuk.

Luhan who stood next to Seohyun can't stop giggling. Once in awhile,he kissed Seohyun's cheek and laughed at how awkward Minhyuk and Bomi are. Mrs Jang kept hitting Bomi's shoulder for avoiding eye contact and stuttered with her vow,making Minhyuk chuckled. Then,after a few time of trying,they finally doing it perfectly.After bowing for a few times,they both are staring at Seohyun's aunt in anticipation.

"Ermm.. Ahjumma,why are we practicing the bride and groom's walk? I thought Seohyun unnie and Luhan gege are learning that. And the vow.. we're not gonna do that during the wedding ceremony,only the the bride and her groom." Bomi finally have the gut to ask her.Suddenly,she walked away from them. Seohyun's aunt turned around to face them and tapped her shoes a few time before spoke again.

"So,are you guys gonna stand there like statues or are you gonna follow me to try on the outfits for the maid of honor and groom's best man? Tarawa and make sure you're both keep your eyes and ears open. I'm not gonna repeat myself. When I said that,I really mean it. "

Minhyuk and Bomi followed her with thundering heartbeats. Mrs Jang was walking with her back straight and her heel goes 'click,clack,click,clack'. Minhyuk suddenly scratched the back of his head and sighed slowly,worried that Mrs Jang could heard him.

"Aigoo.. I wonder what will happen when we're using Seohyun's aunt to plan our wedding.." Minhyuk was talking to himself in a low tone,so Bomi thought he said something to her.

"De? Did you say something Minhyuk-ah?" Bomi stopped walking and looked at him.

"Annyio.. Ah,we better hurry or Mrs Jang would be furious when she saw us lagging behind her. Khajja~" Pulling her hand and walked faster.

Bomi hide her smile,knowing that Minhyuk was talking about marriage. She felt her cheeks are both hot and could be blushed. Luckily her pink blusher manage to hide her reddening cheeks. The followed Mrs Jang to a large door and discovered a lot of dresses for bride's maid. They're all so beautiful but then,there's one particular dress that caught her attention. A beautiful off-the-shoulder-dress. The dress was classic design yet so charming and to her liking. It has a name tag on it, Yoon Bomi. Next to the dress was Seohyun's dress,which is cute and strapless dress,just like Seohyun preferred.

  

Seohyun's dress           

 

 

Bomi's Dress

Bomi's jaw dropped and she was confused. Why did her dress was so long,and it's definitely way too pretty for a maid of honor. She turned around and she found Minhyuk was on his knee with a small black box in his hand. Bomi thought he was joking but then,he opened it and she saw a lovely diamond ring. She looked at the door and saw Mrs Jang smiled at her. Seohyun unnie and Luhan gege were standing next to Mrs Jang. Bomi stared at Minhyuk

"Minhyuk-ah.. What's the meaning of this? "

"I know this is so soon.. But,I wanted to be the one for you. I wanted you to know how happy I am to be with you and I want the two of us tied in relationship that we'll cherish for the rest of our life. Yoon Bomi,will you marry me and be with me forever?"

Bomi cupped in disbelief and her tears are rolling on her cheeks. She nodded and smile.

"Yes.. A thousand time yes! "

Minhyuk put the ring on her finger and stood up to kiss her. Luhan and Seohyun are hugging each other and do some 'high-five' with Mrs Jang. Bomi looked at them. 

"Mianhe Bomi-ah.. We put a little act to make this surprised more believable. Minhyuk had told us about this and we're more than agreed to carry this plan."

"Omo,you're not as fierce as I thought! "

"Yah,my aunt is the best wedding planner in the world! Of course she's not fierce. She's actually holding in her laugh from seeing how terrified you are." Seohyun hugged Bomi and congratulate her. Then,the girls looked at their wedding dresses. They both giggled and excited.

"How do you know my size? " Bomi took the dress from the maniquin and look at herself at the large mirror. Seohyun said:

"Because our height are the same. I'm sure of your body measurements. Do you like the dress?"

"De..gomawo for choosing this dress,unnie.." 

Minhyuk and Luhan only smiled watching their bride-to-be chatting about their dress and their wedding ring. Luhan patted minhyuk's back and hugged him.

"I'm happy you're finally setting in. She's a good girl,take care of her okay? She my baby sister too so I don't wanna heard her cry because of you."

"Yah.. You know me for how long? 1 day?? Hehee.. korre,arasso! By the way,thanks for cooperating,Mrs Jang. I'm glad you agreed to play an act for my proposal. You're jjang! "

"Aigoo.. I'm just helping you guys. It's nothing much. So.. Ready for the big day,tomorrow? Mr and Mrs Yoon already know about this,right?"

"Imo(aunty).. Of course they knew. Minhyuk and me went to Bomi's house last week to ask for their blessing. They're so happy and they gave their blessing right away. I guess no parents could reject a handsome son-in-law like Minhyuk and me.. Muahahaha"

Bomi and Seohyun walked to them and get to their fiance'. Mrs Jang congratulate Bomi once again and left the couples as she wanted to make sure the preparations are done. Bomi thanked him for the beautiful proposal and kissed his cheek. Luhan(back hugging Seohyun) only smile and kissed Seohyun's shoulder.

 

******************************************************************************************************************

 

The next day(Wedding Day)

The flower girls who dressed in white dresses walked down the aisle and gently sprinkled the red and white rose petals just like in their practice. Behind them,the two beautiful brides were walking gracefully with their appas. Bomi's father was at Bomi's right side and Seohyun's father was at Seohyun's left side. The 2 fathers handed their daughter to their son-in-law and kissed their daughter before joining their wife.

The ceremony went on quite well. Seohyun and Luhan are now officially man and wife. The priest looked at Bomi and Minhyuk  then the priest said " Whoever against this marriage should speak now or forever remain silent" before continuing with the vow,jut like Luhan and Seohyun. A girl suddenly raised her hand and said " I object this marriage!". Every head turned to the owner's voice. Min! Bomi looked at Minhyuk and at Min. Min walked to them and smirk.

"I object this marriage. Do you think you can be happy with her? You love  me! I know you still love me. Don't marry her."

Bomi can't hold in her tears and cried. She looked at Minhyuk and let his hand go. She ran to the back door and didn't look back.

"Bomi!! " Minhyuk ran after her but Min hold his hand.

"Minhyuk-ah,you don't love her. Come on,you love me right?"

Minhyuk stared at her and at everyone in the church. He sighed and said 'yes..' Everyone was in awe and surprised by his answer.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

 

Bomi was crying at the garden's bench at the back of the church. She was in pain,watching Minhyuk just stared at Min without saying anything in front of her. Among all day,why would she came now? On her wedding day?? She cried and hated the fact that Minhyuk didn't go after her. She assumed Minhyuk had accepted Min back. She knew she shouldn't have fell in love again. She knew this would happen. She hated herself. She hated him. Suddenly..

My sweetie girl,you're my heart,you're my girl

I'm only looking at you,do you know my heart..girl?

You're my angel-even if time stoppe,even if I can't see you..

you're my only girl..

Baby listen carefully to this promise I made for you

I can look at you all day

I can't breath when you started to smile

(step by step)Now hold my hand

(Day by day) Like this,love is forever

(In my heart) I only see you everyday

Now only love me and I'll give you my everything

        

Minhyuk recites his favorite lyrics from one of Bomi's favorite idol group and back hugged her. Bomi was startled but ended up crying while hearing him. She was so afraid he would leave her on their special day. Her boding was shaking from crying and she rested her head onto Minhyuk's chest. He faced her and wiped away her tears.

"What happen? I thought you're choosing her over me.. I thought you would let me cry alone and gone with her."

"Are you crazy? Why would I let someone I love crying over my past? You're my future and I'll always love you. There's no way I'll let you cry and I love you with all my heart."

"I love you,too.. " Minhyuk kissed her forehead and hugged her.

They're back into the church and the priest said the Vow and within a few minutes,they're now officially married. Seohyun hugged Bomi and they're both crying as their marriage are at the same place,same date and day. Luhan tapped Minhyuk's shoulder.

"I'm glad you made the right decision. I'm so proud of you."

"Dude.. Don't even start. I'm not gonna cry on this beautiful day.. I'm touched that I'm now Bomi's hubby but I'm not gonna cry."

"Awww.. You can cry,yeobo.. I know you wanna cry!" Bomi hugged Minhyuk and yeah.. He cried from being overwhelmed by being a husband.

"So.. where's our next stop?" Seohyun asked while hugging Luhan.

"Honeymoon in Hawaii for 2 weeks!!" Luhan announced and do some 'high-five' with Minhyuk,Seohyun's parents,his parents and Bomi's parents. Everyone was laughing while the 2 brides are blushing.

 

 

THE END.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Huarghhh,ije geunasseo(it's all over now)! Heheee.. Okay~~~ The story finally ended! Yehet! However,the ending wasn't complete,right? If any of you are curious about what happened to Min earlier,here's some flashback! Enjoy~~

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

FLASHBACK~

"So you'll leave her for me,right? " Min hugged Minhyuk and smile widely. Minhyuk just stand there like a statue until Min stopped hugging him.

"Unfortunately,I love you.. ONCE. We're now ancient history. No more us,no more you in my heart. I love Bomi and there's nothing you can do about it. I've moved on. I have a successful live now and my future-wife are making me the happiest man on Earth. And that wife was not you,Min-ssi.. I'm sorry but you already have your chances and you blew it 3 years ago."

"What?? So.. You're having a changed of heart,now?? I thought you deeply,madly in love with me?!"

"Guess what? I don't love you anymore. So.. bye bye! Ah,before I forgot,would you clean your face? your eyeliner is running and before you leave,you can eat at the buffet table or.. you can leave a wedding gift for me and Bomi. Thanks for dropping by!"

With that,he left Min in the middle of the aisle. Bomi's parents are smiling and the knew they've made the right decision in letting their daughter marrying him. Luhan hugged and Minhyuk and whispered "You're awesome! Now,go get her~" and Seohyun also hugged him and said "I'm proud of you".

Min walked out and let out some curses. She was about to push an ice sculpture of "BOMI & MINHYUK,but the ice fell on er and drenched her dress. She screamed and walked out furiously. Everyone only laughed at her and cheered when she was out of the church.

Minhyuk ran to the back door and looked around. Then,he saw Bomi sitting on the garden's bench,crying.. Her natural make-up didn't smudge that badly and she still pretty when crying. He catched his breath and wipe his sweats.. He approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around  her. His chin on her shoulder and he recites the lyrics of BTOB-My Girl,one of their favorite song.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Ta-da~~~~ Heheee... I hope everyone like the ending and hopefully,Min would find a thing to do rather than gate-crashing her ex's wedding ceremony. LOL.Anyway,I'm so sorry for delaying my updates. It's been a hard time for me and now the story ended! Yehet~~~ Thanks for reading and I love you guys ! XOXo

-Yullie96