The Day Out(part 1)

Just date her,okay?

BOMI

      As an early bird,Bomi comfortably rise and prepared breakfast without the help of her maids. Her maids know her too well. She's always a diligent girl who seek no help when it comes to cooking or cleaning. She's perfectly fit to be a wife. Her mother even joke around with the maids that her daughter is as good as an ahjumma(old lady) than agassi(young lady). Bomi take that as a compliment since a girl should be good in anything to be a worthy daughter. Her maid only help her with the groceries and the rest of house chores. When Bomi needs something,she just ask for it and get it for herself. 

    Satisfied with her French menus for her mother's breakfast-and the maids,she ran as fast as she could and get ready for the beach-birthday picnic. She pick her long maxi dress and a cute cardigan. She even pack a pair of her bikini,a short and a baggy white shirt. Her black guitar that's replaced beside her bed was on her bed,next to her bag.Her maid help her by packing some of her lasagna and croquettes for her to bring while she's in the bathroom. It didn't took her a long time to get ready. She didn't forget to bring her BB cream,sunblock cream and her black shade.

The car key on her table was grabbed just before she exited her room with her belonging. The present! She drop everything by the stairs and race back to her room. She look around to find the blue box. There it is! She walked towards her shelf and get the medium sized box before making her way downstairs. She grabbed everything that she dropped before and put it in her car. Her maids are waiting for her at the kitchen when she came to meet her mother before leaving for the beach. She thanked the maid for packing the foods for her and her friends. Off she go. Haeundae,here I come!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Haeundae Beach,Busan. 8 A.M..

"Omo,you're early! Exactly 8 a.m. Daebak!" LuHan exclaimed as he arranged the food at the table. Then,an angelic girl appeared with a bowl of chicken salad and gimbap. Seohyun look pretty wearing the sleeveless knee-length white dress. 

"See? I told you she's an early bird! The only problem is the sleepy head,minhyuk. I bet he is sleeping right now. Oh ya,we're supposed to pick him! Omo,I almost forgot." Seohyun knock her head.

"Jinjja? Hurmm.. Gwenchana-yo,unnie. I'll pick him up. " Bomi put her lasagna and croquettes on the table. LuHan taste the lasagna and whistling with joy. Seohyun-who was still shooking her head seeing her boyfriend's behavior- walked Bomi to her car and set the address of Minhyuk's house on Bomi's GPS.

"He usually left his key in his red shoes,at the rack. You can entered the house if he doesn't open the door after 5 minutes. If he's already awake,he'll open the door within 5 minutes,if he didn't.. you know what to do,right?"

"Yepp.. just open the door. Arasso,unnie. I'll be back in 45 minutes."

************************************************************************************************************************

Bomi drive her car to Minhyuk's place with the help of her GPS. Wow,he lived near the Han River. What a pretty view! Bomi can't wait to see Minhyuk's place. She always dream of living near to the Han River.Through out the long drive,she put on her favorite songs from K.Will. She's a big fan of him but because of 'him',she quickly turned off the music. Her ex-boyfriend looked exactly like K.Will. Huh.. Among thousands of people,why would he looks alike with my fav idol? That jerk.. Nappeun namja! After driving for nearly 20 minutes,she arrived at a white terrace house,with the view of Han River.

          She pushed the button of the lift and she pressed the 4rd floor. She looked at herself through the reflection of the elevator. She smile.Tried to smile,actually. The elevator stopped and she walk to the house at no. 4002. She rang the doorbell a few times and waited for 5 minutes. No answer. Is he still sleeping? Hurm.. Seohyun unnie said he hide the key in his red shoes.. Hurmm.. Got it! Mianhe Minhyuk-ssi,your friends let me intrude your house.

"Hello? Minhyuk-ssi.. I'm Bomi.. " She walked into the modern-orientated house. She pushed open every door to find Minhyuk's bedroom. After the 2nd door,she found his bedroom. He's sleeping,only wearing a long sweat pants and no shirt. Bomi pick a pillow on the floor and tried to hit him slowly. He rubbed his eyes and blinks a few times when he saw a figure on the window. The figure open the curtain and let the sunshines through the window. Minhyuk jump from his bed to his feet.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Seohyun unnie told me to get your key from your red shoes at the shoe rack. Mianhe for barging in and wake you up. But they're waiting for you at the beach. We can't start the birthday party without the birthday boy."

"Really? She told you that? Huh... Alright.. Just make yourself comfortable. I'll take a quick shower and get dressed. "

Bomi went to the living room and her eyes spotted a red thick album. It's Minhyuk's one and only album of his family. She went through all the photos. From the little Minhyuk to the grown up Minhyuk with a girl in his arm-cuddling. She looked at her. She's pretty and hot.His girlfriend?

"Yah.. That's private. " Minhyuk-in his towel- walked to Bomi.He took the album and see the photo. Suddenly he pulled out the photo and tear it into tiny pieces.

"Mianhe.. Girlfriend?"

"Ex.." Minhyuk's face is darkening.

"Ahh.. Mianhe,I didn't mean to."

"It's okay.. Why don't you have a glass of coffee at the kitchen,I've warm it for you."

He went into his room and get dressed. Bomi drank a cup of coffee. Just like she expected,it's a fine coffee. Well,he's a waiter/barista.. no wonder his coffee taste good. Minhyuk are all dressed up. He look at his clothes from head to toe at his human sized mirror. A white hat with a black and red stripe shirt,matches with his black short. That'll do. He grabbed his back pack and put in his dry towel from the wardrobe and a pair of short-for swimming- also,his novel(he likes reading sometimes).

"That's neat. " Bomi said when they're in the elevator. Minhyuk was carrying his novel like it was nothing. Minhyuk smile. He slide into the passenger's seat and buckled up his seatbealt. Through out the ride,Bomi was so curious about him since she barely know him. But, was shut so tight because she's worried she'll be asking 'wrong' question about his life. She stares at him reading the novel once in a while. Minhyuk noticed her and giggle.

"Bomi-ssi,do you have anything in mind? It's okay,you can asked me.You're staring too much makes me think that I'm too handsome "

"Mianhe.. I was curious about earlier. That's all. I'm worried that you might feel uneasy if I asked you abruptly."

Minhyuk closed his novel and stare at her. She's trembling with his stare. Minhyuk let out a sigh and began to smile. He told Bomi that the girl she saw in the photo was his girlfriend,Min. She's a dancer,a good dancer. They're so in love since high school. He even decided to marry her when he managed to support their life financially. Unfortunately,she changed when she met a new dance mate who was a rich and handsome guy. She left him for that guy in front of LuHan. She was never seen since then. Yesterday was their anniversary. LuHan purposely open the cafe a year ago at the date to make him focus on work and moved on. But,as usual.. he failed.Bomi listen to his story carefully.

She felt sad that a drip of tears rolling on her cheek. Minhyuk was taken aback and gave her his hankerchief. She wipe the tears. Then,it's her turn to tell about herself. She also had a boyfriend that she really love. As Minhyuk already knew,he's a sweet guy that love cheese.He's a handsome guy that'll make every girl fall for his charm and kindness. His neighbour was so into him and she always tried to flirt with him even is Bomi was there. One day,she was visitting him at his house and the front door was unlocked. She came in without any doubt and call for him. To her surprise,he was in his room with his neighbour..having . Bomi fell on the floor and cry. She pulled out her couple ring and threw it at him before leaving his house for good! She changed her number and refused to meet him. 

Krekkkkkk...... She braked the car and weeps. Minhyuk couldn't do anything. He know how hurt it can be when knowing someone you love stabbed your back. He comforted her. She looked at him and Minhyuk-in daze of her cuteness,red nose and glassy eyes- wiped away her tears with his hand.They decided to take a break before continuing the ride to Haeundae Beach. Bomi rested her head at the stearing and Minhyuk was reaching for apple juice from his bagpack.

"Here.. drink this." He opened the bottle before giving it to her.

"Thanks.. " Bomi drank and exhaled. 

"Feel better?"

"Yeah.. Thanks,Minhyuk-ssi.."

"It's okay. I know how it feels. Err.. You know what,you can call me oppa. It's nicer that way."

"jinjja? Arasso,op..pa.. Oppa."

They're both giggling by Bomi's awkwardness calling him oppa for the first time. She started the engine and suddenly Minhyuk hold her hands. She was clueless of what Minhyuk was trying to do. He get off the passenger seat and open her door. He asked her to move to the passenger seat and he'll drive. Bomi nodded and do what he said. Bomi sat quietly and smiling at the view. 

"You look better than before. That's great."

"It's all thanks to you. My mother didn't know what happen between me and him. I only told her it's not working very well. Finally,I can let myself free from this feeling that bothered me."

"What kind of feeling?"

"Oppa.. You know what I'm trying to say.. I'm glad that I could let out my anger and frustration. It's way better than I thought when I tell someone about this."

"Hahaha.. Yeah,me too.. Min could be happy with him and I'm moving on without no worries now."

"oppa.."

"Ermm.?"

"I know that you don't like me.. You looked so tensed sometimes."

"What? Says who? I don't hate you. I just.. You resembles Min in a way that'll make me flutters."

Bomi's eyes wide open. Minhyuk was trying to say that she makes him nervous and makes his heart flutters. Bomi's cheek turned red all of a sudden. Minhyuk smile and pretended not knowing what happened to Bomi. They're both silent. She switched on the radio and surprisingly, K.Will's song- Love Blossom was played. She looked at him and about to turned it off. But Minhyuk catches her hand and he hold it.

"Oppa. "

"Nah.. Just let the song play. You love K. Will,right? So do I. I saw your guitar at the back. You can play guitar?"

"Yepp, I always practiced to K.Will's songs. Let's just say I'm a born ballerina with a great singing talents"

"Show off!"

"Jealous!"

Their laughter filled the car and Minhyuk still holding her hand. He put her hand inside his hand and he hold it tight. Bomi pulled her hand away. Minhyuk looked a little bit disappointed but to his surprise,Bomi interwined their fingers together. She smile at him and looked at the view. They're almost there. Minhyuk didn't mind holding her hands. He was just surprised at how easy it was to be opened up. He's not the only one suffering in love. There's spark between them and Bomi couldn't lie her heart.