That Will Do-Luhan

Just date her,okay?

  MINHYUK

      In a cold winter air,Minhyuk was taking a walk without wearing anything thick,or a jacket. He just walked all the way waering his long-sleeved shirt and a pair of sweat pants. It's the anniversary day of him and Min. It's the time when he first met Min during their college years.His mind going way back 2 years ago,when Min suddenly ignored his calls. She refused to meet him even when he makes time to meet her. He's always busy working part-time here and there in hope he can provide their life and find a proper job before he took a serious step in his life. He sighed.

     The looks,no.. the glares from her is not a hint of love anymore.It's full of disgust,hatred and annoyance. With that,she left without any guilts,leaving him in agony for loving her so dearly.The pain from thinking of it slowly took him and he stopped walking. He turned off his mp4 and sat at a nearby bench,his gaze stuck at the Han River. The river flow in harmony and he wonder why can't he be in peace just like the river that kept flowing. Why can't he moved on just like the river? Beep,beep.. His phone vibrated. It's LuHan.

"Yah, noe eodi-ya? Are you working today? Don't tell me you're still in bed!"

"Annyia.. I'm already awake. I'm at.. nevermind. Give me 20 minutes,I'll come as fast as I can. "

"Minhyuk-ah,I know you're at Han River,right? Just let it slide away,dude.. She's long gone with that.."

"Yeah,yeah.. I know. Don't mention about her anymore. Just hearing her name makes me sick. Whatever,i'm coming later"

 

       Minhyuk sighed out heavily. Even LuHan know he'll be here. What wouldn't he? He was with him when Min curse him for being poor and unsuccessful. Furthermore,they've been bestbuddy for lives! Minhyuk slowly make his way to his house which is 5 minutes walking from the Han River. He quickly changed his clothes into a black shirt with collar and a pair of black denim. He took his backpack and put on his shoes as fast as he can. Le' Fondue is waiting for him,his current workplace and oh yeah.. owned by LuHan.

***********************************************************************************************************************

At the Le' Fondue..

"Minhyuk-ssi, why are you late today?" Seohyun was holding a tray full of empty glasses on her right hand. The angelic,goddess-like girl looks worried. LuHan was standing next to her holding her by her waist and gave Minhyuk his 'you're-so-late-dude' face. Minhyuk giggle watching his friends staring at him like he's late for the college entrance exam! He gave the lovey dovey couple a big smile.

"Yah.. I only late for 30 minutes. Stop treating me like Mr Choi( their English a.k.a discipline teacher) did in college."

"Are you okay,dude? You look like a zombie with that pale looks on your face" Seohyun elbowed LuHan. LuHan gave him an apologetic look.

"I feel so great today. My face.. I didn't get enough sleep from reading fanfics lastnight. Those sites are the best,dude!" He showed 2 thumbs up.

"Right.. Enough with talking and let's get back to work. LuHan gege,you're the boss. Why don't you manage the customers? Minhyuk-ssi would you give me a hand? Those empty pots and glasses should be taken to the kitchen. Palli.. work it,people."

         There she goes,although she's the pretty face friend,she can't help from being bossy and nagging. LuHan giggle and quickly went to the counter where some customers are waiting to pay for their bills. Minhyuk ran to the back to get his apron and to put away his backpack.

***********************************************************************************************************************

BOMI

"Eomma,have you asked Hyoyeon-ssi to sent the Lavenders to Le' Fondue? They're ordering it for their grand 1 year anniversary tonight." Bomi called out for her mother while arranging some Carnation in a big vase for display.

"Aigooo.. I forgot! Seohyun-ssi must be asking for the Lavenders,right now.. " Her mother looks worried.

"It's okay,eomma. I'll send it to them myself. Don't worry too much,arasso?" Bomi gave her mother a warm smile.

       She went to the back where booked flowers are tagged with dates and places to be sent. Then,she saw a big flower wreaths with 'Happy 1 Year Anniversary Le Fondue' and 'Congratulations Le' Fondue for the 1 Year Anniversary'. She carries the flowers one by one and put it in the backseat of her car. After 10 minutes of driving,she arrived at the Le' Fondue-the Italian,Swiss and Dutch restaurant,owned by a young businessman.

"Ah.. You're here! " Seohyun hugged Bomi. 

"Mianhe for sending these a bit late,unnie. My mother gets to busy that she forgot to tell our flower sender about the cafe's anniversary wreaths." Bomi bowed a few times after pointing her finger at her car,where the wreaths are visible.

"It's a bit worrying but I'm glad you could make it. Come,let me help you."

        Seohyun helps Bomi by taking the wreaths she ordered and put it at each sides of the front door. Minhyuk came to the front and greet Bomi. Bomi bow to him. He thought Bomi was a customer but Seohyun laughed and said Bomi is her neighbour. They've been neighbours for 8 years already and she treated Bomi as her sister. Minhyuk apologise and bowed. LuHan then joined them.

"Bomi-ssi! Wah.. It's been a long time since I saw you. Seohyun told me that she ordered the flowers from your mother's flower shop. Yah..where's your mother by the way?"LuHan is jerking his head to see if Bomi's mother in the car.

"Nae eomma is going home on her own. She's tired from today's work so she can't come with me. She also sent her regards to everyone."

"Korre? Aigoo.. I hope Mrs Yoon is okay. Bomi-ssi come with me. You've got to taste the new Fondue recipe. It was made with new tpe of cheese! I know you love cheese~"

"Jinjja? Omo,it sounds delicious!" 

The girls get in the cafe while chatting about how good the new recipe would be. Minhyuk suddenly smile at Bomi's cuteness talking about cheese. LuHan aware of that and he suddenly smile on his own-having a naughty idea dancing in his head! 

"That will do.. Hehee" LuHan said it out loud.

"Bwo? What will do? " Minhyuk turn his head to face LuHan. Luhan shook his head and make excuses.

"Nothing... A new recipe came up into me. Hehee.. Omo,it's freezing outside! Aren't you cold? Let's get inside! " He took Minhyuk by his arm and let out a relieved sigh.