The Day Out(part 2)

Just date her,okay?

At the beach..

"Gege.. What's taking them so long? They should be here,by now." The worried Seohyun was fidgeting as she fanning herself using her hat.

"Don't worry too much,sweetie. The worse could happen is Minhyuk refuses to come out of his room,seeing a girl in his house"

"Jinjja? I never knew that.. Omo,Bomi-ssi! Did Minhyuk scared her away just like he did to Suzy?"

"Aish... What kind of crazy talk was that?"

Minhyuk laughed at Seohyun while carrying his backpack at his right shoulder while his left hand was carrying Bomi's guitar. LuHan jumped up from his seat and gave Minhyuk a hug. Bomi came running behind them with a box in her hand. She tapped Minhyuk's left shoulder and when he turned to his left side,she quickly ran-hide-beside LuHan. Minhyuk scratched his head and when he turned to LuHan again,Bomi jumped in front of him.

"Surprise!!! Saengil chukahamnida,oppa.. I hope you like it."

"Ah.. Gomawo Bomi-ssi~"

Minhyuk put everything on the sand and hugged Bomi tightly that she gave out a cute squeal. Seohyun and LuHan exchanging glances to one another. Seohyun gave him her 'What-just-happen?' looks to LuHan who was surprised to see how close Minhyuk and Bomi are.Minhyuk accepted the box and he gave a naughty look at Bomi with his 'can-I-open-it' looks. Bomi nodded her head. He opened the box and discover a pair of red shirt with some words ' y me' . Minhyuk gave his 'you've gotta be kidding' look to Bomi. LuHan and Seohyun laughed at Minhyuk's expression. The present is way too cute! 

"Yah.. Bomi-ssi.. You're kidding right?"

"hehee.. mianhe~ It was late when I bought this for you. Seohyun unnie told me just before I went home.But,to make it fair to you.. hold on a second"

Bomi ran to her car and grabbed some kind of fabric. It's a shirt. She show them the black shirt and it has words too. 'I'm way ier' highlighted in red colour. LuHan laughed at Bomi.

"Omo,that is so cute.. Let me guess. You bought this at the 'Couple Up' store,right? It's the only store that opens up till midnight."

"De,maja-yo.. It's sold as a package. But,how did you know ?"

"I have a friend there,Do Kyungsoo. He owned it actually."

Bomi nodded as forming an 'O'. Minhyuk take off the shirt he's wearing and wore the present from Bomi. It fits him perfectly. Minhyuk smile as he see his own reflection on LuHan's car window. It's quiet trendy,actually. He look at Bomi and gave her a creepy smile. Suddenly he went up to Bomi and asked her to wear the shirt as well. Bomi's mouth hung open. She refused and she started to hide in her car. But,as she was about to walk to her car,Minhyuk pick her up on his shoulder and sent her to the changing room. Excited with what they're seeing,LuHan and Seohyun laughed while cheering Minhyuk's name.He closed the door and leaned his body at the door so Bomi can't get out. He also tossed Bomi's bag over the changing room's door. Bomi grunted,but she did what he ask.

5 minutes later.. 

Bomi walk out of the changing room with her bag. She wear the shirt and tied the lower part at her side,showing her belly button. Minhyuk's eyes were fixed on her angelic face and as she walked to them,he can't stop smiling.She walked to the table where the rest are eating and she didn't look at Minhyuk at all.

"Omo,you look so cute! Come,sit next to Minhyuk. " Seohyun shove Bomi next to Minhyuk who was smiling.

"Aigoo.. What's with the long face? You look cute! See? What a cute couple." LuHan added while pinching Minhyuk and Bomi's cheeks.

"Hehee.. I think this is new for me. I've never received a -eheemmm!- couple t-shirt before." Minhyuk coughed in his words as her look away.

LuHan seems so happy at Minhyuk's changes. He seems,a bit strange but in a good way. Although,it does makes him scared of how fast Minhyuk changed. Did anything happen while Bomi picked him up? He seems like a man who are falling in love.I really am that  good,right? I should open up a match-making business..

"Hello?? Earth to LuHan! Dude,what are you thinking about? Smiling like a mad man,staring at the sea." Minhyuk snapped his finger to grab LuHan's attention.

"Ah? Annyia.. It's nothing,Minhyuk-ah..*look at Seohyun* Sweetie,let's go for a walk. You said you wanted to buy a few souvenirs at the shop."

"Jinjja? Okay! Bomi,if anything you needed just call me,okay? Annyeong~"

Bomi smiled at Seohyun and when she realized that Minhyuk was staring at her,she suddenly walked away. Minhyuk quickly catched her hand. She was pulled by Minhyuk and she fell over him on the sand. Minhyuk -who was surprised as well- didn't move an inch as his lips nearly touched her lips. As fast as lightning,Bomi get on her knees and brushed off the sand from her elbow. Minhyuk's ears turned red and his cheeks felt hot. Bomi still brushing sands of her but her expression are more likely stunned. He shooked his head and offer his hand to help her up. Bomi looked at him -heart beating fast- and took his hand. They decided to sit at the mate and avoided the sun. Bomi sat on the mate while Minhyuk open up the huge umbrella and stack it into the sand. 

"Mianhe,I was going to thank you for wearing the shirt and for this cute gift. But,you're too cute so I ended up staring at you."

"Jerk. You made me embarrassed. "

"You're the one that bought these shirt,smart girl. Don't blame me"

"Erghh.. You're right. It looked so cute and your skin looks good in red shirt."

"You sure know my style~"

Bomi punched his shoulder. After a while,they remain silent. Suddenly a group of girls are smiling and flirting with Minhyuk. He didn't smile or wave his hand. He only stares at Bomi and smile like he didn't saw them. Envious,the girls came up to them. They looked at Bomi then smiled at Minhyuk. 

"Excuse me,would you take our picture? " A blonde girl asked Minhyuk while handing him her phone.

"Sure" Minhyuk took the phone and snapped a few shots of the girls.

The girls giggled as the handsome Mihyuk accidentally touched the blonde girl's hand when he handed back her phone. Minhyuk sat back next to Bomi. The blonde girl are whispering something with her friends. The laughed out loud and suddenly she walked to Minhyuk again. She shamelessly asked if Bomi is his girlfriend. Bomi's eyes grew wide and before she could answer her,Minhyuk put his arm around Bomi's shoulder.

"Yepp.. We're on our date,actually. See? " Showing their matching shirt proudly.

The girl gave an annoying sigh at Bomi and walked away. Bomi couldn't believe what he said and she glares at him. Minhyuk laughed and show her his 'What?' looks. 

"Bomi-ssi.. They're good for nothing. I don't like that kind of girl. They're flirting and making guy fall for them. Imagine if we're really dating,wouldn't it be rude when someone interrupted? It also can effect the  relationship between the couple."

He got a point.. huh. Bomi nodded and smile.Minhyuk can see her innocence. She may be a tough cookie,but she's actually innocence. Annoyed,Bomi suddenly get up and walked to the table. She cleared the table and throw away their garbage. The remaining foods are kept in the container,just in case the others are hungry and to prevent the sand to get on the food. Minhyuk stare at her doing the work. She looks like a rich girl but he had a doubt at how well she does chores.Minhyuk sighed and smile alone.

Seohyun -who was smiling and blushed- saw Minhyuk smile while watching Bomi. She was so happy and glad that LuHan worked the plan to play match-maker. It's a good plan,after all. She walked towards them with a few paper bag on her hands. She gave a bag each to Bomi and Minhyuk as souvenir. Bomi who received the bag suddenly scream in joy. Seohyun knew why Bomi screamed and she began to blush.  Confused,Minhyuk looked at Bomi. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and answered.

"Ring!! Omo,unnie.. Is this.. a proposal ring? it's on your wedding finger!"

"Hehee.. de,LuHan gege suddenly proposed to me in front of everyone at the shop. I said yes,and everyone cheered. It makes me blushed."

"WHAT? He did?? That dork,he should've proposed here. Aish.. How can he call me his best buddy but doing this important occasion secretly?'

"Mianhe,minhyuk-ah.. It was random. I suddenly kneel in front of her and proposed. Hehee.. Romantic,right? Our proposal is on your birthday." LuHan who was walking at them scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Omo,that's romantic indeed! Congratulations unnie.. "

"Thanks,Bomi-ssi.."

"Yeah,congratulations dude.. I feel like punching you but hey,it's my birthday. I'm so happy for you both."

Bomi looked so envious in Minhyuk's eyes yet adorable. Once again,he was staring at her! 

"Awkward~" LuHan chimed as he took Seohyun to sit under the huge umbrella and enjoy the view.

Bomi's face turn red and Minhyuk couldn't help but kicking his foot at the sand in embarrassment. He was about to grabbed a bottle of mineral water but it turns out Bomi also grabbed the bottle. So,their hands are on the each others and it makes Bomi startled. Minhyuk,gather up his courage and kissed her cheek.

"What's that for..?" She blushed.

"For being a perfect date. I didn't knew I could be in a date after what had happened to me 2 years ago. Thanks for the wonderful time and thanks for being here on my birthday."

"Date.. ?"

"Yepp.. LuHan had this arranged date for us and to be honest,I was mad last night when I knew about LuHan's plan because.."

".. because you're afraid of my comitment? Because you thought I would leave you like.. Min?"

Minhyuk nodded and he gave her a smile. She is really understanding. The guy who left her was a total jerk. He didn't deserve this sweet girl. It's his lose to lost her. Bomi smiled back and she's still blushing. She seems fine knowing that it's an arranged date. Minhyuk felt at ease and Bomi didn't mind being stared by him anymore. Bomi's guitar came across Minhyuk's mind and he off to get it. Bomi didn't realized he was gone-she's busy watching kids making sandcastles- until she heard someone plucking a guitar. She turned around and saw Minhyuk,with her guitar and singing to K.Will-Love Blossom. She was in dazed and she didn't realized she was staring at him with her 'falling in love' eyes. Minhyuk smile while singing the song to her.

"Wow.. You're a natural born-singer! I love it.. It's so sweet,oppa~ Why do you sing it for me?"

"It's a gift for you. I was.. ermm.."

"Yes..?"

"Let's be together.. I think I've fall for you. It's early,I know. But I can't help feeling the need to be there for you no matter what."

"Do you.. means it? I.. "

"Please be my girlfriend.. " Minhyuk put the guitar down and he held his hand up for Bomi to take it.

She walked to him-still shocked- and grabbed his hand. She looked at his eyes and Minhyuk was sweating-seriously nervous- waiting for her answer. Bomi apologised instead and although they both know she like him,she refused. Minhyuk's eyes were wide open and he knew she would do that to him. He turned away and he tried to hide his sadness,more like emptiness.

"I'm sorry.. for not doing this."

Bomi hold his hand. He turned around and Bomi kissed his lips. Minhyuk shocked-of course- but he kissed her back and between the kiss,he smiled. She broke the kiss and nodded. She wanted to be his girlfriend. Minhyuk's face lighten up and he hugged her,carried her in bridal way. Bomi couldn't hide her happiness anymore. LuHan and Seohyun who was peeking at them,give themselves high five and hugged. Seohyun gave LuHan a thumbs up and a kiss on his cheek for his brilliant idea.