Aigoo...He's Gonna Kill You! -Seohyun

Just date her,okay?

At the Le' Fondue,9 P.M

"Yah.. what do you think of the new recipes,earlier?" LuHan excitedly asked Bomi who was talking to Seohyun.

"It's delicious. I love it so much! Who's idea was it? Whoever came up with the idea is a genius!" Bomi became interested when LuHan mentioned about the new recipe fondues.

"That genius is the guy sitting in front of you,Bomi-ssi! " Seohyun tagged along when she know what his boyfriend are up to. She's a little worried but maybe it's a good thing for Minhyuk if things work out.

"Minhyuk-ssi?! Omo,daebak! "  Minhyuk felt proud that his creation was a big hit! The customers also complimented the new recipes earlier.

"That's nothing to be proud of,actually.. It's not that hard nor did easy. It's so-so." Minhyuk scratched the back of his neck and being humble.

"He's being so humble! " Seohyun said it and it make everyone laughed. Minhyuk's face grew redder from embarrassment.

"Well.. He was mixing the cheese mixtures for fun and when I taste it,it's really good. We've been experimenting to find the right mixture and fortunately we did. So,Le' Surprise Fondue was created and tonight was the first time we served it in our new menu". 

"Wahh.. interesting facts! It's a good thing I came here instead of sending my mum's worker."

Seohyun pat Bomi's shoulder who looks really comfortable at their conversation. Seohyun excused herself saying that she has to do some work back in the kitchen. Bomi offer her helps,but Seohyun said LuHan can help her so Bomi can rest for a while. Dumbfounded,LuHan get on his feet and followed his girlfriend to the kitchen.

************************************************************************************************************************

At the kitchen

"Yah.. are you out of your mind,gege? What if he catch on during the conversations? What you're trying to do? Playing matchmaker?" Seohyun blurted out everything in whispers but in a strict voice.

"Just calm down,Seohyun-ah..I know this will work. You should've seen him earlier when he smiled at Bomi's enthusiasm for cheese! Seohyun-ah,he was SMILING at a girl's cuteness. Can't you see? It might work for him!"

       LuHan grabbed Seohyun's shoulders with both of him hands and convinced her. Seohyun look him deeply in the eyes. She know he was right,but the stake are high and she don't want Bomi to be hurt or worse,Minhyuk turn his back from them and avoid them for meddling in his life. LuHan gave out a sigh and guaranteed Minhyuk wouldn't do as far as Seohyun's imagination. She look like she's in despair. They both know how hard Minhyuk's heart when it comes to RELATIONSHIP. We envied LuHan and Seohyun for being faithful towards each other but he really can't trust any girl to come in his life as a partner for life.

"Okay.. Okay,fine! We can manage something but please make sure it won't hurt his feeling or our relationship with him. Aigoo.. He's gonna kill you! " Seohyun gave up and smile weakly at LuHan who's jumping with joy. He hugged and kissed her cheeks many times. At least he won't be 'kill' alone-thought Seohyun.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile at the table..

"Bomi-ssi,why did you love cheese so much? I mean,Fondue? Don't you think it's fattening to eat melted cheeese and carbohydrates?"

"Well.. My namja-chingu.. I means someone I used to know love cheese so much. He's the one that always bought me cheese cake and send it to my mother's shop with some cute cards. It turns out I love the texture and the sweetness. Sometimes the saltiness.. Hehee.."

Bomi's face is darkening but her smile is still visible. Minhyuk can tell she had a bitter past and he seriously guilty for making her remember those memories. Minhyuk gave her a smile. At the same time,Seohyun and LuHan was looking at them from the kitchen's glass window at the door. They make a quick glance towards each other.

"I told you it would work out well. Bomi seems so lonely and Minhyuk is still fighting with his own feeling. Min should gone from his mind completely and we need Bomi to heal his wound."

"Gege,it's a risk to play with someone's heart."

"I thought you already agreed to this.. Seohyun-ah,are you having a 2nd thought?"

"I'm just saying,gege.. I won't change my mind though. I believe they can be an item but it's Minhyuk's heart that we're trying to break through. He's stubborn. Remember what happen to Suzy?"

"The girl that his mother set him up to date? The tall girl?"

"Yeah~her! She left the table of the meeting place after 15 minutes,sobbing and saying 'i hate him'. What if the same things happen to Bomi? She's like my sister! I won't let her be hurt."

"Ah~ Her.. Hurmm.. You're not wrong in that matter but,Bomi and Suzy is 2 different girls. They're completely different. Suzy is a spoiled-rich-brat and Bomi is a softy but independant. "

"So,what should we do now?" Seohyun gave up the argue.

"Hehee.. this is why I love you sweetie.. *pinching Seohyun's cheeks* First,I'll talk to Minhyuk about giving him a day leave for his birthday tomorrow. You asks Bomi if she would like to join us to celebrate his birthday."

"Isn't it too obvious? He could tell right away."

"We'll be joining them,don't worry. That's all we should do...for the moment. "

"Arasso.."

       Seohyun walked to the table where Bomi and Minhyuk are laughing. They seems so close in no time! This might work-thought Seohyun. Bomi saw her coming and LuHan is not behind her. Seohyun said LuHan is packing a take out for Bomi to bring home later. Then,LuHan came out of the kitchen door with a plactic bag. He gave it to Bomi. She bowed at them and excused herself since it's already 10 and her mother is alone. Her father is going overseas for a week. They all bid her goodbye and walked her to the front door.

     When Bomi was about to step in her car,LuHan winked at Seohyun. Ah,it's my sign!-thought Seohyun. LuHan walked back into th cafe with Minhyuk to carry his own plan.

"Bomi-ssi.. hold up. "

"Ne,unnie? Wae-yo?"

"I was thinking if you'd like to join us tomorrow for a picnic. If you're willing and not busy tomorrow"

"Tomorrow is our day off because my mother has a comittee meeting with the housewives at the convention hall. Yeah,I'd love to join you." Bomi smile is widen-so does Seohyun's hope.

"Actually it's not just a regular picnic. It's Minhyuk's birthday.. " and I was hoping you would love to be his date? Ergh.. don't tell her,Seohyun-ah.. 

"Jinjja? I would've bought anything if I knew this earlier! *looking at her watch* It's still early to buy gift. I can manage something.. hehee.. So,what time and where is the picnic unnie?"

" It's 8 a.m at Haeundae Beach. LuHan and I will take care of the foods and drinks. I think you can bring your guitar. He love music so much."

"Omo,that's great! Ah.. I should hurry now to buy his gift. I'll be off now,unnie~ See ya tomorrow!"

"De~" Yes! This is easy. Wait,she didn't know she'll be his date. Hurm.. I hope she won't be mad to be attending an arranged date! Mianhe,Bomi-ssi! You'll thank me and LuHan gege later,trust me.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Inside the cafe..

"Why I wouldn't be surprise at all?? I know you're trying to set me up with Bomi,right?! Look,Bomi is a nice girl but I'm so not ready to be hurt again! This is crazy,dude! I thought you should know better! You was there LuHan! You was there!"

Minhyuk pushed LuHan a few times before throwing a fist in the air. He's so angry. Seohyun cover ,watching the scene in front of her. Minhyuk knew about this plan! LuHan was standing in front of him,trying so hard to be patience.

"What's going on? Why are you screaming?"

"Don't act like you don't know,Seohyun-ah.. The moment he said he'll give me a day off,and mention that Bomi will join us tomorrow,I knew it. You're trying to set me up  with her. Forget it.. I won't come tomorrow."

Minhyuk stormed away and grabbed his jacket. LuHan caught his arm and as quick as lighting,he turned Minhyuk's around and punched him on his face. Minhyuk fell on the floor. Luckily,the cafe was long close after the anniversary 2 hours ago. Seohyun couldn't do anything except crying. The 2 bestfriends is having a fight!

"Just date her,Minhyuk-ah.. You never know your luck.Maybe she's the one for you." LuHan's voice is soft and he's on his knee staring at Minhyuk who's lips is bleeding from his blow.

"He's right,Minhyuk-ah..I know her for ages!I know I can trust her more that.. " Her words got stuck on . Minhyuk stare at both of them before he get on his feet again.

"I should've know this. Don't try to make me look even pathetic.I won't go out with her."

"You already are pathetic! You can't get Min out of your head! Be a man dude,she's no longer yours! She could be smiling and laughing with that guy while you.. living your live as hell and can't move on! Do you think she'll come to you crawling and begging for your forgiveness? No! Be mature." LuHan walked to the window and stare s far as he could.

"I hate her.. I won't forgive her for hurting me."

"We know that.. That's why we're doing our best to make you happy. You can trust me and LuHan in this matter. Since high school,we always be there for you and you'll trust us no matter what. What happen to that trust?"

Seohyun patted Minhyuk's shoulder. Her words are shaky as she's still crying. Minhyuk give out a sigh..

"I don't know.. I don't know okay! I don't know what to do. Bomi is nice but,what if she hurt me?"

"You won't know if you don't try. You should move on. Start a new life,get to know new people. You have us,right? We'll make sure you're fine and we wouldn't let anyone hurt you. " LuHan turned to him and put his hand on Minhyuk's left shoulder.

       Minhyuk went home without saying any words. He felt stupid yet he knew they're right. He's just stubborn,that's all. LuHan double check his cafe and switched off the light before locking the door. Seohyun,waiting for him in the car. She's quiet and seems so lost. LuHan her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Everything will be fine. He won't hate us and you know he love us.. We'll talk to him tomorrow. Buckle up,I'll send you home."

     Seohyun nodded and put on her seatbelt. She smile weakly at her boyfriend. LuHan started the engine and drove his car. They're both quiet. Suddenly,Seohyun got a message. She lazily looked at her phone and read the message. Her face lit up a smile.

"Everything already fine!! "

The surprise LuHan brake the car immediately,right in front of Seohyun's bungalow. He stared at her in disbelief and took a deep breath. Seohyun's eyes are sparkling. LuHan still didn't get it. She shoved the phone to him.

"Apology accepted,though he didn't apologised to me.LuHan said he'll make sure I won't get hurt and I trust him. I trust both of you. Don't make me regret my decision later and both of you owe me big for this one. Let's just hope my birthday present is to have both of you as my best buddies for life. No, both of you should bought me something for my present. Pick me up at my place,8.15 a.m. See you guys tomorrow."

less than 30 seconds,he smiled too.

"He... He will come with us,tomorrow??? Yes! I knew he wouldn't disappoint us."

LuHan kissed Seohyun's cheek over and over. Seohyun pinched his shoulder that made LuHan scream a little. Seohyun giggle and give him a peck on his lips before stepping of the car. LuHan get off the car and stare at her.

"That's it? A peck? " He make a puppy face again! Seohyun shooked her head and start walking to the front gate. LuHan put his hand on her waist and before she could react,LuHan's lips are already on hers. She kissed him back and slowly she closed her eyes. LuHan love kissing her honey lips. His hands are on her back crawling here and there . He broke the kiss and hugged her.

"Thanks for believing in me."

"No. Thanks for saving Minhyuk's life and our life too! If we failed,I'm sure he'll kill us both."

"Hehee.. Get in,I'm sure your father is watching us. Say hi to my future father-in-law,sweetie"

"Gege..! " Her cheek felt so hot from his words. She walked inside and wish him good night.

LuHan waits in the car until she's already entered her house. Then,he stare at the dashboard of his car. He yanked it end a small black box appeared. He opened it and a diamond ring is shining as the moonlight reflects its light. He smiled and before he know it,his cheeks are blushed too!