Bang Yongguk

Idol Babysitter

Bang Yongguk

 

 

A half-conscious and fully frustrated Bang Yongguk climbed down from his bed, not bothering to make sure his pounding steps didn't wake the other members. He was missing out on luxurious slumber, so why shouldn't everyone else?

 

What the hell is that noise?!” he barked, glaring into the empty living area with blurred vision from his sleep-coated lids. Pressing a fist against his eyes the rapper rid himself of the fatigue that tickled at his senses, lingering near by as if to while awake. He was not having it. Wandering further into the lounge and nearing the kitchen the young male would continue his search, ignoring the small voice that suddenly played from the bedroom.

 

Yongguk hyung, what are you doing?” groaned a sleepy Daehyun, leaning against the frame of the bedroom door lest he collapse from sleeping legs. “It's 3AM.” At the mention of this the singer's hyung whirled around with a look of pure irritation, clearly showing his dongsaeng that he very much knew the time it currently was.

 

Didn't you hear that?” he demanded in a loud whisper, staring wide-eyed at a now really confused Daehyun before gesturing around the living area. “There was crying – like a baby – just two minutes ago!”

 

Aigo, hyung, I'm sure it was just an animal outside,” the younger concluded, turning to head back into his lush and warm bed. “We are on one of the lower floors after all.” With one final and sleepy little wave the boy known as Daehyun vanished into the darker room with a soft yawn, leaving Yongguk alone in the other room. He found it hard to believe that a cry so human could be that of an animal, but considering the fact that all was now silent in the dorm he decided to leave it be and return to bed.

 

He nearly made it. Nearly.

 

Short of making it back into the bedroom something caught Yongguk's eye. The smallest shaft of movement, but still enough to catch the curious rapper's attention as he lightly stepped toward the couch that sat proudly in their living area, taking up a quarter of the space with the television. Another fragment of movement came, causing a chain reaction which slid the soft blanket from the sofa's top cushions. The rapper would never admit it, but he felt slightly spooked by these happenings and quickly called for back up.

 

Guys! Come here quickly!” he called, hearing confused groans from the bedroom before loud, thumping steps soon after.

 

Yongguk hyung~! Why are you so mean to us?” Daehyun groaned, having already been awoken by his loud hyung that night. Rubbing his eyes, the singer turned to face a sleepy and ever-so confused Jongup stood next to him, but a lacking of anyone else. “Aish, of course we're the only two to bother getting out of bed, eh Jongup?”

 

The younger let out a small scoff of a laugh with a tiny shrug before leaning over to a light switch near by and flicking it on. “Either way, some light would be nice.” As the bulbs above their heads flickered on all three males had the shut their eyes tight, shocked from the sudden change from dark to light. It took a second for their eyes to adjust, but once it did Yongguk was shocked into a stunned silence.

 

With his view partially blocked from his hyung Daehyun had to step closer to the sofa in order to see what had silenced Yongguk so quickly, but once his eyes laid upon the scene before him he was as equally shocked. All that was left to see the apparent horror was Jongup who spent a few seconds staring at the backs of his hyungs wondering if they happened to be playing some kind of joke on him. With a shake of his head and a sigh of annoyance the boy decided to play along and waddled over to the hyung duo, peeking around the shoulder of Yongguk with a bored and yet curious expression.

 

Yongguk was the first to speak as Jongup finally become captive of the shocked state that claimed all three men. “Why are there... children... in our dorm?” He had asked while not expecting an answer and merely continued to stare at the three small, definitely male infants laid upon the floor whose eyes all stared curiously at the tall men that stood before them. Daehyun gave no word as he turned and walked back into the bedroom, calling out for the other three members of the band to get out of bed and confirm that he wasn't insane.

 

Silence came as a reply, even after a second and louder calling of the names of the remaining three members and it wasn't until Daehyun flicked on the lights that he realised why. “ guys, they're not here.”

 

What?” Yongguk, who snapped from his trance at the words, spun on his heel and marched into the bedroom to see just what Daehyun had told; all six of the beds were completely empty. Three didn't even look slept in. “What the... where the hell could they of gone?” he grumbled in utter confusion, feeling his mind twist and clutter like branches in the wind as the night got progressively more insane.

 

Jongup into the mass of confusion from where he was still stood by the sofa. “Hey... those are Himchan's clothes. And there's Youngjae and Junhong's... guys?” Turning to face his hyungs the dancer would gesture them over before staring back down at the mess of laundry that littered the floor, catching sight of the two moving to his side soon after.

 

"Crap," hissed Yongguk, eye wide as his hands tugged at the hair on his head. "Guys... am I seeing this right?" Without taking his eyes away from the scene in front of him, the eldest member directed his question toward the two other males standing beside him.

 

"I'm... not entirely sure..." muttered Jongup, who held a similar expression of shock to that of his hyung. A moment of dead silence hung over the two before a third voice broke in, taking charge of the situation.

 

"W-we can't just stand here and stare," declared Daehyun, rubbing his eyes as if in disbelief of what he was seeing only to look upon the exact same thing. "We have to help them."

 

Taking a few tentative steps forward, the singer would slowly bend down to stare at what had once been his close friend Youngjae. "Youngjae..?" he whispered softly, a hand reaching out to touch the soft features, only for a playful giggle to shock it back to his side.

 

"Himchan, Youngjae and... Zelo," Yongguk started, gulping down a lump in his throat as he moved to stand beside Daehyun.

 

Jongup finished his sentence. "They've become toddlers."


안녕하세요!

Terribly sorry for how long this has taken, but school is such a burden on my free time that's totally the reason i'm not just lazy k.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get another couple of chapters up by the end of this week now that winter break is fast approaching, so you'll all be able to read and enjoy the adorable idioticness that is B.A.P.

Well at least my writing style of them. ㅎㅎ

안녕!