How to Throw Dangerous Objects Without Missing

A Twisted Fate

Hell... O?

 

My eyes opened to see the ceiling, a faded brown colour, old and dusty. I sat up, ignoring the pain that was slowly gathering up in my leg. I tried standing up, and it worked, just that I needed the wall to support my balance. No one was home, and the cabin actually triggered a memory.

 

From when I first came here.

 

I took a deep breath and shook my head. It was a coincidence, I thought. I felt the cushion around me, it wasn't a bed, but a hard couch. I took notice of things around me, and find myself staring at my newly bandaged leg. The cuts on my legs and arms were treated as well, most of them were covered by bandaids.

 

I struggled to stand up, like I had used to when I first came upon this land. I stood up groggily, rather more pissed than calm as usual. I just wished I would just stopped fainting and being weak, and most importantly waking up owing my life to people I knew nothing about!

 

I frowned and looked around to look for someone, to thank or vent my anger out, I didn't even know anymore. No one was around, again, and it was deja vu all over again. I looked at the worn- out house, and it looks as if it is going to fall apart soon, but still holding on. I walked inside a part of the house which is the kitchen, and walked carefully with the help of the wall, and looked around.

 

I wasn't gonna lie, I was quite hungry. I opened the fridge to find nothing inside but a half- eaten loaf of bread. I took it out and look around before devouring the loaf, hungrily, and resumed my investigation. My shears were nowhere to be seen, and I had no weapons with me. As I've almost reached the end of the loaf, I ignored my urge to eat more and stuffed the bread in my pocket.

 

I opened one of the drawers to a small knife, taking it out wihout hesitation as I position myself carefully again, not to injure myself more. I still had a problem with walking, and it was more harder when you have a blade in your hand, but nevertheless I had to look out, just in case.

 

"You can't even stand properly."

 

.

 

I whipped around as fast as I could, and fell.

 

"- Who- Who are you?!"

 

The small blade in my hand fell beside me and after I in my teeth and ignored the pain that was coursing through ,y veins in my legs, I pointed the knife at the stranger.

 

"Put the knife down, you're in no condition to even sta-" 

 

He couldn't even finish his words as I flung the knife at him, missing an inch from his cheek, grazing a bit, before flying off to hit the wooden wall.

 

"AH FU- Look, girl, calm down, we- ow, ow, ow-" He traced his fingers along the wound that was on his cheek and frowned deeper when he saw his fingers grazed in blood. "-we can, we can- that hurt- we can work this out."

 

He palmed his cheek with a rag, and winced slightly while raising his other hand to surrender.

 

"WHO-  WHO ARE YOU?!" 

 

I bellowed, this time, a frying pan took place in my hand, as I steadied myself with it and pointed at the stranger with it.

 

"Hyung, what's going o- HYUNG! WHAT- WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?!" 

 

Another figure hurriedly sped towards the stranger in front of me after seeing blood drip from his hands.

 

"Wha- Who- She- She did this?!"

 

He took notice of me and frowned, and looked from me to him.

 

"C-Calm down, she's got a pan.."

 

His hyung winced again, and the new figure scoffed.

 

"Like that's gonna hurt me. Look, I don't know who you are, and I d-" 

 

Instead of finishing his words, a pang was heard followed by a thump.

 

I threw the frying pan at his face, and my breathing started to become irregular. I fell again, the energy I took into throwing actually took a lot out of me.

 

"I- ing- told y-you." The wounded figure kneeled to check on his friend and he patted his back repeatingly to check.

 

"YAH. STOP IT! STOP THROWING THINGS-"

 

I glared at him one last time, throwing a spoon in advance, and it hit his forehead and he growled, and I couldn't response because I collided with the ground again, groaning at my painful leg and met the floor.