In Which My Story Starts

A Twisted Fate

A/N: Something I made at 3 in the morning, I had some inspiration from a close friend, and this came up. It's just something I made up, and I don't know if I should continue or not. Depends on the readers, I guess.

 

~*~

 

“Yah. Wake up, you dirty hag.”

 

I felt a nudge on my side, and groaned. My whole body felt... Painful and wounded. Words couldn’t describe how I feel right now. I swallowed and groaned again, ignoring the annoyed cries of someone beside me.

 

“Hey, wake up. Before you get killed out here.”

 

I ignored this voice again, and tried to sleep away everything. The pain, the nudges, that were slowly turning into kicks.

 

“She won’t wake up, should we leave her to the wolves?”

 

Wolves?

 

Was I going to die a death like this?

 

By then I didn’t even care anymore. Leave me to die here, eaten up and chewed up by animals. At least my body has a purpose for living things.

 

I then felt my body was picked up into a piggyback style, as the person shook his head.

 

“No, it’s better for us to take her. We can’t leave her to those- things.” He had a slight disgusted sound in his voice and the both of them walked towards their cabin.

 

~*~

 

I woke up to see my body covered in bloody white rags, much like I’ve been clawed and scratched here and there. I looked at myself in disgust and fear filled my eyes.

 

Where was I?

 

I looked around me and it was a small room, occupied mostly by a wooden bed and guns here and there. Clothes were scattered around, and I got up.

 

My hair was still tied up, strands were scattered here in there, and my ponytail wasn’t even what you could even call a ponytail anymore.

 

I walked around the cabin a bit more, it looked as if a family was occupying it, but no one was home. I didn’t dare myself to call out to someone, so I had walked around trembling, grabbing a gun for my safety.

 

The gun in my hands were trembling along with me, I had never even held a gun in my life before, much less being in a situation as scary and heart pumping like this.

 

I kept quiet and walked around a bit more, sounds creaking as my feet moved. I finally decide to go outside, realizing I might be in a dangerous place inside the house or not.

 

So I made a choice, I went outside after stuffing a small quantity of food in my pocket. I walked outside the cabin, my breathing was caught in my throat when the view outside was much worse.

 

I walked around some trees, trying to find a road, but it was nowhere to be found. I was lost, but I didn’t want to admit that.

 

Negative thoughts shouldn’t be in my mind right now. No. It should only make the situation worse. And right now it’s worse than bad.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I sat under a gloomy looking tree, that was covered in snow and trembled. I trembled, and begun to cry.

 

What had happened to me?

 

Why am I here?

 

What did I do to deserve this?

 

Tears were falling from my eyes as I rubbed them furiously, dropping the gun to my feet.

 

“What did I do?” I whispered to myself and sobbed more.

 

Soon I heard a growl nearby and looked at the area it came from, something much more than fear was replacing in my eyes. I grabbed the gun shakily again, and pointed it to the direction of the howl.

 

My breath was getting out of range, as I tried to climb the tree but failed miserably. I had no idea of what to do so I ran, I ran into the woods, deep enough to run away from the growl.

 

I ran until there was no tomorrow- I stopped at another tree to catch my breath. My cheeks were warm now and my body was doing much more than trembling. The rag that was my clothing was getting worse, it didn’t help my current state.

 

Another growl was heard, following by a rushing sound of something- running. I widen my eyes and begun to hide in the bushes, gun ready and trembling.

 

It was near, snarling and sniffing.

 

Oh holy mother of-

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

The beast had attacked me. It’s claws were bearing itself in my shoulders as I shakily aimed my gun at it’s leg and shot it.

 

It howled in pain and I edged myself to the tree for support. The beast whimpered, and a few more came to it’s aid. I was grabbing my shoulder, weakly supporting the blood that was gushing out, the claws of the beasts were mighty.

 

I was panting now, my knees were weak and they could clearly see I was losing my conscience. My eyes begun to get blurry as I dropped to my knees, and I ended up looking at my blood that was soaking up the rag that was my clothing.

 

Blood.

 

Everywhere.