Secret Love

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeojin sprayed  her Victoria's Secret cologne on her neck before clasping her silver Rolex wrist watch on her left wrist. After checking her long, chestnut colored hair that she had let it down, she grabbed her white cluctch that matched with her lacey white sleeveless dress before leaving her apartment.

She got into her bright red Mini Cooper and drove all the way to Royal Bay Resort. Yeojin stopped her car in front of the entrance and immediately two men came forward and one of them opened up her door. She smiled and handled her car key for them to park her car. 

Yeojin entered the grand hotel and look at the invitation card in her hand.

'17th Floor of Royal Bay Resort, 5th Ballroom.'

She took the elevator and pressed on the supposed floor and waited. As soon as she reached that floor, soft waltz music could be hear and she saw the crowd that was gathered in front of the ballroom. Yeojin approached the crowd and saw the board in front of the entrance.

Welcome to Yang Sunmi's 21st Birthday Dinner! 

She entered the ballroom. People around started to look her way as they notice such gorgeous lady, questioning each other who she was. Yeojin smiled as she noticed the most important person of that night. 

Sunmi was conversing with her friends. She was dressed in a long red, strapless duvet night dress and her hair was being style up into a messy yet elegant looking bun. Light make up could be seen and she was what men would like to have in a girl.

Sunmi turned around and saw Yeojin. Her face brightened as soon as Yeojin approached. She excused herself from her friends and left the group. Yeojin smiled as the girl came up and gave her a tight hug. 

"I'm so glad that you came, Yeojin unnie." Sunmi said. Yeojin chuckled and patted her back.

"Happy 21st birthday to you. I feel bad for not bringing you any gift, it's your 21st birthday after all." Yeojin guiltily said. Sunmi shook her head.

"Don't feel bad unnie. I insist it. And you helped me a lot. If it wasn't you, I won't be having this day." Sunmi assured.

Yeojin had been Sunmi's tutor ever since she was in high school. They knew each other since Yeojin was Sunmi's senior in their school. Sunmi wasn't that good in school works and that is when her father insisted Yeojin, the top student during her high school time in Sunmi's school, to give her tutor, and he will pay for that. Yeojin accepted the offer and they soon became close. Finally, Sunmi was able to graduate her high school with flying colors, all thanks to Yeojin. 

"Thanks for inviting me." Yeojin said. Sunmi smiled. As they were chatting, Sunmi's mother came. She smiled at Yeojin.

"Sunmi ah, you have a guest."Mrs Yang told her. 

Sunmi nodded and excuse herself from Yeojin. 

"Help yourself with the feast. I'll be going now." Yeojin nodded. She bowed to Mrs Yang and walked towards the buffet table in the middle. 

She took a plate and filled it with some salad and fruits. Some juniors that recognized her came forward to greet her, as they had always admired her since her high school years.

After some time, Yeojin excused herself and went out into the veranda of the ballroom. She took in the fresh air and sighed. 

A pair of warm arms wrapped around her slim waist. Yeojin knew who it belongs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter