Forever- Pt 2 of Trust

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhae woke up when she felt light morning breeze from the sliding door that was left open from last night.

Last night. It was the most unforgettable night ever, at least for Eunhae, it was.

She remembered how Youngjae had kissed her like there is no tomorrow. And his light touches, and how he looked at her when they were having their love making.

Last night, she had given herself to Youngjae, and he too, gave himself to her.

She smiled and closed her eyes with a content sigh, feeling relaxed to have his warm body wrapped around her.

Youngjae’s arms tightened around her waist from behind. He shifted a little before burying his face into her messy hair. His bare chest was close to her . She could feel his hot breath near her neck.

“Did you sleep well?” he whispered against her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Eunhae nodded shyly.

Youngjae smiled and continued snuggling into her honey scented hair. 

Rain started to fall as the bright and sunny weather from yesterday was gone. Both of them looked out through the small window from the bed, no one saying a word, just comfortable silence. 

Youngjae laced his fingers with Eunhae's and kissed her bare shoulder. Eunhae blushed at the thought of not wearing anything under the duvet. she squirmed when Youngjae drew invisible circles on her hip. She blushed even harder when he heard his chuckling.

"Don't you wanna turn around?" he asked in his husky voice. Eunhae gulped before turning around, only to be met with his bare chest. She bit her lips and looked anywhere else other than him.

Youngjae smiled and turned her towards his way. He cupped her cheek and caressed it with his thumb. Eunhae bit her lower lip that were still a bit swollen from last night, before burying her face into his neck.Youngjae chuckled and tightened his arms around her.

"Didn't know you were this shy." he said as he sniffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter