With You

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae… Jae, where are you?” you called out without any reply.

You were in a dark meadow. Tall grasses were surrounding you as you were looking for him.

Panic arised in you as you somehow lost hope of finding your boyfriend. You didn’t want to be abandoned for the second time, not until you found him and where you got your happiness.

“Youngjae oppa….. please come out. I’ll be good. I won’t tease you with your chubby cheeks anymore, so please, just show up.” You started to tear up.

There he was, standing beside the shady tree. Even though it was dark and all, you could still regconized his back.

Relief came rushing up your heart and you ran as fast as you could before giving him a back hug. He felt warm and comforting, just like how he always was. His scent calmed you whenever you went into panic mode.

‘This is where I belong.’ You thought.

While you were still getting comfort from him, Youngjae suddenly pilled off your arms that were around him and turned around with the expression that you never see.

“What’s wrong?” you asked and wanted to touch his face but he avoided your hand.

Your eyes widened and you blinked in confusion.

“Oppa?”

Youngjae avoided your eyes.

“Hyejin ah.” He called out,but in a very sad tone.

“Let’s not meet again. I’m not in love with you, anymore.”

All the relieves were gone when those words came out from his lips.

“Why? Is it because I keep teasing you about your chubby cheeks? I promise I won’t do that again. Please don’t break up with me.” Tears started to roll down your cheeks as you held onto his hands.

Youngjae shook his head and pulled back his hands.

“That’s not the only reason. Like I said, I’m not in love with you anymore. Stop looking for me, let’s end everything here. Go back to your aunt, Hyejin.” He said.

You were a sobbing mess as you reached out your hand to grab onto Youngjae’s shirt when another hand snatched your wrist. You turned around only to see your evil aunt that you afraid the most.

She was smirking and tightened her grip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter