the rhythm of life. pt. 2

his favorite. {{currently not taking requests}}
(a Jungmin of SS501 story)

requested by the lovely dongsaeng nehakpoplover4ever

characters and story idea are hers! (not the real JungMin tho...that is slavery. bad!) if you liked the story show her love!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A small girl walked the halls as rushing students ran to their classes. She was bumped back and forth from side to side in the cramped hallways.

“Yuri-shi!” a voice yelled and the girl looked up.

That bright smile was back and he seemed to reflect the current weather.

“Lee Yuri!” he called trying to swim through the crowd of people.

She ducked underneath a group of girls and walked quietly to her vocal class.

“Hold up!” the voice huffed as a hand wrapped around her wrist.

She glanced at him curiously. She hadn’t spoken to anyone at all in the past four days, why was this boy following her so desperately.

He wheezed trying to catch his breath. “Why do you only smile when it rains?”

She looked at him and shook her head.

“I’ve been watching you,” he laughed and then covered his face with is free hand. “Aish, that’s not what I meant. I mean I’ve noticed that you look outside a lot during class, and you only ever smiles when it rains.”

twitched slightly. “No one cares about little Yuri,” she thought and tried ripping her hand from him.

“Seriously,” the boy pleaded gripping her hand tighter. “Why do you only smile when it rains?”

She grinded her teeth, couldn’t this boy let go already? Her eyes narrowed and then fell on his smile. How could he flash one so easily?

“Who are you?” she asked uttering her first words in the new school.

His heart fluttered and he smiled wildly. “Park Jungmin.”

“We’re late for class,” she muttered motioning to the empty hallways.

He grabbed his hair and looked around noticing they were the only two no matter which way he looked. He sighed and took her hand. “I’m so dead,” he whispered tugging her along behind him.

The boy threw open the classroom door panting and pushing Yuri in first. “Teach I’m-”

“You found her,” the teacher said looking at the boy questioningly.

He nodded and it wasn’t technically a lie. Jungmin had found her, in the hallways, way before class even started, but he decided to leave that part out and take what fate had thrown at him.

The two of them sat down, him right behind her.

“Pst! Yuri,” Jungmin said trying to get the girl’s attention as class started.

As usual she ignored him until her threw his eraser at the back of her head. She turned to glare at him but was stopped by the teacher. “Ms. Lee, is there a problem?”

She shook her head no and faced the front of the room.

“Lee Yuri~” Jungmin sang causing a few of the students to look at him funny. “Yah!” He kicked the back of her chair so hard it caused her to fall out of her seat. She shot daggers at the boy and he mouthed a sorry.

“Lee Yuri and Park Jungmin, outside now!” the large man yelled pointing them back into the hallway. They made their way out side of the room and knelt down by the wall. “I want to see your fists in the windows,” he man yelled after them.

The two raised their arms and balled their hands into first.

“I said the both of you!”

“Excuse me teach,” Jungmin said leaning into the doorway. “Yuri is holding her arms up; it’s just that she’s only 150 cm tall.”

The man huffed and waddled out into the hallway to see that Yuri was carrying out her punishment. To his dismay she had her arms outstretched and didn’t even come close to the window. “Well,” he blabbered trying to find something else to get mad at. “Jungmin, make sure she doesn’t slack off.”

The boy lowered an arm and saluted the man. After the teacher walked back in, Jungmin waited carefully listening for the exact moment that he sat down at his desk. There was a creek and the boy turned to Yuri. “You can put your arms down now.”

She looked at him confused.

“Teach is way too comfy in his spinny chair to get up, just to look and see if your arms are about to fall off,” the boy smiled leaning his head against the wall.

She lowered her arms and waited for the man to yell, but he never did.

“This was all my fault,” Jungmin said scrunching his nose at her. “Sorry.”

She looked and the boy and made a face. “What was so important to tell me that it couldn’t wait?”

His heart did it again. He began to beat so fast that he could barely think over it. He swallowed, “I just wanted to tell you that you have a nice voice.”

Her eyes flickered a bit of humor. “I’m in the vocal department, what did you expect?”

He could feel heart pounding in his throat. “I don’t know…it’s just that you never talk or acknowledge anyone as it is.”

She sighed and rested her cheek against the wall. “Why should I? I’m just a brat anyways.”

He looked at her and chuckled. “I don’t think that.”

She glanced down at her hands. “You don’t know any different.”

There was a long pause before anyone said something. “I think you’re just sad,” he muttered looking up at his hands. “D – mn this .”

She scooted herself closer to the boy. Was someone like this really capable of understanding her? She tilted her head to get a better look at his face.

He wasn’t bad looking, just exceedingly average. He had double eye-lids that seemed to disappear when he laughed. Yeah, he was average, but in a handsome way.

“Uh, Yuri?” he whispered and the girl snapped back to reality. How had she gotten so close to him? She was practically nose to nose with him.

“Sorry,” she mumbled placing her forehead against the wall.

“Don’t worry about it, but there is a way you can make it up to me.”

She looked at the boy puzzled. Hadn’t he just told her not to worry about it? What was wrong with his thought process?

“Just promise to sing one song with me…one duet.”

She pouted and smacked her hands against the wall. “Fine, but I choose.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri is starting to get a little chatty. hmm. okay so there's one last part (so bare with me). i'm almost almost finished :D and it should be posted sometime tomorrow. I'm sorry it's just a little at a time but...that's just how it is. *sighs* i was going to wait on posting this part, but i thought "Meng, that's a bratty thing to do. How old are you again?!" T_T my subconscious always wins...and yeah, i think in a narrative format. my friends tell me i'm weird, but honestly i don't know if it's just me or if it's common to think like this.

anyways~ No More Rambling! >.<

the next part WILL be posted tomorrow. (exact time is unsure.)

much love,

Meng.

 

i hope you're feeling better nehakpoplove4ever! (and be thinking of a more permeate name for this fic!)

spoiler