the rhythm of life . pt. 1

his favorite. {{currently not taking requests}}
(a Jungmin of SS501 story)

requested by the lovely dongsaeng nehakpoplover4ever

characters and story idea are hers! (not the real JungMin tho...that is slavery. bad!) if you liked the story show her love!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Rain patted on the glass gently as a girl, no taller than a meter and a half, breathed against the window smearing her fingers around the fog. First she drew a flower but wiped it away. It wasn’t pretty enough. Next she drew a house, but it wasn’t realistic. No house was ever a square with a triangle top. Houses didn’t have a chimney with smoke. Instead her house was Hanok kept in the family for generations being passed down the male line until it stopped at her father. He was the last born male to the family and it killed him that he never had a son. To be frank, Yuri was the only child he had.

In hopes of hiding his frustration with the gender of his child, her mother showered her with gifts trying to buy the girl’s love. But here she sat in the best school in all of Seoul and she hadn’t a friend in sight. It wasn’t everyone else that was the problem; she just didn’t know how to communicate with them.

She sighed and rubbed away the house.

“Are you here for Visual Arts?” a voice asked and Yuri wiped her head to see a brilliant smile. “Are you new, because you seem to be in the wrong wing? Visual Art classes are in the East Wing on the second floor.”

She blinked at the boy. Was he crazy? Almost no one ever spoke to her, not that she liked it, it was just easier that way.

She turned picking up her bag and went back to class.

The boy laughed at the oddness of the girl and touched the glass. Maybe there was something about youth that he just didn’t have anymore.

--

“Student’s we have a new member in our class,” the elephant sized teacher said smacking his hand onto his pedestal. “Her name is Lee Yuri. She’s a first year so please be kind to her.”

The class room broke out into whispers; this was an advanced vocal class and some of the members were in their final year of high school.

The girl took a seat in the far row next to the windows.

“Sorry teach!” a youthful voice yelled into the room.

“Oh, it’s just you Jungmin,” The man sighed and motioned for the boy to come and take his seat.

The room erupted with laughter as he took his usual spot in the back corner. “Sorry, I got lost again,” he apologized

The teacher chuckled pulling a screen down for the projector. “And you’re a senior, are you not?”

Jungmin slumped back into his chair and sighed. He was already feeling bad enough as it was. He had spent the last ten minutes running down the halls looking for the girl he had run into earlier. She was short with dark brown hair and looked as if she held all the answers to the world in those deep eyes of hers. Of course he had to have been the one to tell her the wrong directions to her classes. He was a vocal major and didn’t pay much attention to anything else.

The teacher directed the students to watch a film on musicals and the importance of having good singers in them. Jungmin’s eyelids slowly became heavy and he rested his chin on his extended arm. (A/N: because we all know that if you sleep with your head up, no one will notice.) All might have been fine with Jungmin enjoying his little nap, except his arm grew numb from the weight of his head and right before he fell into a deep sleep Opera became the new topic on the screen.

The class turned to see what this clown was up to now, but he merely smiled and motioned for them to continue with the movie. There was however one person that didn’t turn around, instead she was tranced by the outside world and watched as the rain slid down the glass.

“That’s her!” he thought to himself and checked around the room to make sure it was an in-the-head squeal.

 He looked the girl in front of him up and down. “Why hadn’t she told me she was a vocal student anyways? That would have saved us both a lot of trouble.” He thought it over again in his head; actually it wouldn’t have helped her either way.

He watched the girl watch the rain and soon became bored with it all. “Yah!” he whispered inching his desk closer to hers. She didn’t notice or simply didn’t care. He held his pencil out by the eraser and tried poking her in the back, but it wasn’t long enough. He had to stop himself.

“Jungmin, think clearly. How can you get her attention and not disrupt the class again?” He looked at his things and found something that might help, a pair of ear buds. He twisted the wire in his hand and threw the rest of it at her.

She turned slightly and glanced at the boy. He quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and held it up.

What’s your name?

The girl sighed and looked back at the movie, although she hadn’t been watching it at all that class she figured a good five minutes would be more than enough to write a paper on. She ignored the boy and his efforts to grab her attention; after all she had been introduced to the class already right? Why did she have to play along with his childish games?

Unfortunately for Jungmin the girl hadn’t noticed when he was late for class; she was so engrossed with the rain that it didn’t occur to her that the snickering was due to a late student.

The bell rang and she quickly got up from her seat starting off to her new class.

“Who was that?” Jungmin asked the student sitting next to him.

“Lee Yuri, she’s a first year and a real ice princess don’t you think?” the boy laughed.

Jungmin just smiled. Her name was Yuri and that was all he was looking for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey everyone...it's only four of you but i love the four of you! anyways~ i'm dead tired =_= no human being should have two jobs get only a few hours of sleep and still be under the drinking age. no one. (not that i want to drink...ew.) and i have to take a shower...put i want to finish this fic, i'm pretty close to the end (there's much more, but i can't posted it yet because there's no good place to end it...sighs). i would love to tell you about the battle between me and my subconcious...but she's telling me to shut up and post this so i can take a shower and sleep. T_T if i die, my password is....adfjqhe3orgi2p4eonotreallythisstupidsheitfjqew;rginqegr.

good night for me, but hello word! i would like to say you are very beautiful...but right now im dying from all of this apathy and insomia ...i can't even spell..gah. fix it tmw. i don't care rite noaw.

much love,

meng.

 

(a/n: deleted the rant about my name. gah. it's meng. anyone can call me that.)

I'll upload the nexted part soon. not sure if i want this story in 2 or 3 parts...we will see.