v.

A Love Like War

V.

 


 

"You're surprisingly early. Excited?"

I turned around abruptly, and met Kai's eyes. Lunging forward for a hug, we stood there and wait for the others. The weather was being a , as always. But thankfully, Kai borrowed me his coat which i, at first rejected but since he insist, what choice do i have? As i continued spazzing to him about how excited i was to finally go to an amusement park, Kyungsoo and Hana came. Kai and I exchanged looks as we both knew how head over heels they were but just too dumb to notice it. Soon enough, everyone came trudging in. Just as we're about to head inside the Amusement Park we noticed Baekhyun presence. To be quite honest, i noticed it from the start and was hoping the rest don't so we can go ahead with him but damn.

Better luck next time.

We waited longer, and soon enough my patience went of peak. Where the is he and why the is he taking so ing long? Just as i was about to throw a fit to Hana, he appeared.

"Sorry guys, a cat got stuck in a tree and i had to help it down"

I scoffed as his ridiculousness, pulling Sehun by his arms and Hana by wrapping the other free hand around her shoulders, completely ignoring his infuriating presence. I'm not gonna let that dickhead ruined this day. We literally ran in together, acting perharps too immature for our age. Not as immature as Chanyeol though. I'm starting to really think a 5 year old is trapped in that 21 year old. He was skipping around, letting out a high pitched scream while he's at it.

Ignoring these guys who were all comtemplating on which ride we should get on first, my eyes almost instantaneously averted to a Churros shop. Right there, it stands out. The shop was ing glowing, and angels were singing on the background. I swallowed the lump growing in my throat as i slowly made my way towards it. I need to have it, and i need to have it now.

I fell in love at first sight.

Everything was perfect, until i felt a tight grip wrapping around my arms, pulling me out of my fantasy, only to meet eyes with Byun Baekhyun. Surprise surprise. Totally the first time he ruined my ing mood.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Far far away from you"

I retorted rather smartly as i continued to my destination. I stood infront of the cart, staring intensely at the menu. Theres too much good s i can't even choose one. The struggle of life. As i continued to ponder on which i should buy, i felt a present beside me. I could already tell who it was by the smell of his pungent perfume.

"You should totally get the chocolate one, i got it before. It was heaven"

"How do i know if you're not tricking me into this?"

"Suit yourself"

He pushed past me and to the cashier, probably to buy for himself as i pondered on my decision again. Chocolate churros actually sounds ing tempting. Decided, i waited in line or to be specific behind him. Only then i realised how casual he was and, i can't believe i'm saying this but, he looked hot from the back. His hair looked so soft, it was kinda hard to hold back the urge to grab it. Just then he turned around, made me snapped back to reality. I took a step past him and to the counter only to be pulled away.

"Hey what the hell are yo-"

My words were heckled as my gaze shifted to his hands that were apparently holding two churros. I stared at him as he held a churro infront of me. I felt his eyes on me as i contemplated to take it. What if its his plan to get back at me?

"Do you want it or not?"

He asked rather impatiently. I took it timidly, muttering a soft thank you. He walked away, leaving me rather dumbfounded. I sniffed it, checking if he puts acid on it or who knows what. Hey nothing wrong to be careful. Smelled nothing but heaven, i dug in as my eyes watered in satisfaction. This is good. He was right, it taste heavenly.

I ran to them with a mouth full of churros and almost automatically, my eyes searched for him. Target located. I strode pass the rest and stood next to him.

"Hey dickhead"

I called out for him, as i watched his eyes flaming in anger.

"Thanks"

I spat immediately, flicking him a small genuine smile when he was about to retort back to him rather harsh greeting. I observed him, the line of his crease and the fire in his eyes gone. As he was about to retaliate back at me, i ruffled his hair and ran to where Kai and Sehun was.

"Yah!"

We got onto all the rides because i insists. This is a once in a lifetime chance, for me that is. Perks of having an over-protective parents. Chanyeol and Sehun was literally high that day. Baekhyun was smilling the whole day, which was pretty rare of him. Hana and Kyungsoo was almost like magnets; inseperable. Unfortunately, good things came to an end. The day went by and before we knew it, it was midnight. I might have went over my curfew but it. You only live once. After bidding goodbye to eachother, we went seperate ways. I stood on the bus stop while fiddling with my phone. I chuckled as i got into our group chat that was already a mess. Chanyeol was spazzes was out of hand, and Baekhyun was literally swearing at him, which caused more mess. Just then the bus arrived, and i can officially say that this was one of the best days. And one of the rarest moments with Baekhyun.

Recallin the moment again, i found myself smilling like an idiot.

What the is wrong with me. Help.


 

Hey guys! Its been a while since i leave a note, or post a chapter. Sorry, i was busy with studies. Its my finaly year afterall. Hope you enjoy this update! Do leave a comment and subscribe for more!

-Authornim