i.

A Love Like War

i.

 


 

“Look who’s here, the prancing she-devil”

There he was, seated at the other side of the table. Byun Baekhyun. The ed up player, the biggest jerk on earth, the walking dirt. Yes, that’s him. No doubt about it. Every word that escaped from his lips, molded me into this persona. He may look like an angel. I can't deny so. But no, he is nothing like a real angel. Nothing. If only he could actually act like one though. I hated him, despised him. And if there’s anything I could have wished for, is for him, to be gone.

Amen.

A light smirk spread across his lip, as he chugged onto a can of soda like a . Nope, not a single bit attracted to him. Never. God knows how much I wanted to throw a punch onto that ever so lovely face. But of course I couldn’t, not here, not in front of students. I have an image to take care of. Besides, I’m way better than him and everyone knows it. But let me tell you something, the struggle was real. Flashing him a sheepish smile, I lifted my hands, shoving that finger onto his damn face before taking a seat between Chanyeol and HaNa.

And in that moment, I felt satisfied. Very.

“Will you guys ever stop?”

Kyungsoo retorted, obviously annoyed while the others nodded in agreement, stuffing junks into their huge- mouth. While we're at it, let me give you guys a little details about my friends.

In each school, there must be a clique am I right? Of course I am. Well we dorks here, are considered within the popular zone. Not bragging, just stating the fact. Our 'clique' consists of 6 guys, and 2 girls, including me. Suho, the oldest, also the mother of our little 'family', Baekhyun (unfortunately), the eyeliner gay bastard, Chanyeol, the bimbo with an undeniably deep-y voice, Kyungsoo, otherwise known as D.O, the guy who barely (or never at all) blinks, Jongin or Kai, he insisted, the only tanned male among us here and last but not least, Sehun, my cousin and the maknae. Sehun introduced me to all these jerks. I was so happy back then when i met them. Now? I just don't know. Oh and not to forget, HaNa, my dorm-mate and lesbian partner. Just kidding. Maybe.

We hung out together all the time, before school, after school, you name it. We've been friends since elementary school. How time flies. But to tell you the ugly truth, they're starting to bore the hell out of me. Like no kidding. Still, here i am, sitting on the same table with them. Why? Because, despite whatever bull craps they made me gone through, they're my friends.

"Well, the jerk started it"

I muttered dangerously through gritted teeth, throwing invisible daggers at him. Raising a brow at me, he flashed me an evil grin. Not good. Only i, know what are behind those look. Trouble. And before I knew it, my precious hair, was soon covered with freaking spaghetti sauce. Well he asked for it, he certainly did.

"Baek-ing-hyun"

The guys on my side of the table grabbed my arm, it so gently, calming me down. It would have actually worked, but not this time. He went far out of the line, too far.

my image.

Things went crazy afterwards. I couldn't recollect what actually happened but, I remembered everybody went insane. Foods flying across the room, splattered around the cafeteria as more student decided to interfere with our little fight, which i supposed, got a little bit of hand. Okay, maybe alot. Then the next thing i remembered was being dragged by some teachers along with the jerk who started this stupid mess to the principle office. Not the first time. Well at the bright side, Seoul Art University made the first ever history, to have a food war. I'm flattered, thank you very much. But at the dark side?

5 weeks of detention.

With Byun Baekhyun, the spawn of satan.

Kill. Me. Now.

 


 

Thank you for reading. Do comment or subscribe to this story if you want to read more. Thank you ' We Got Fired ' for the amazing poster. Do check them out! -Authornim